Your top team from W2's existing players

DeletedUser

Kilo,
you and I have fought, just not directly. I've killed your nobles aimed at a number of accounts mate :) , pinched some vills back off you, flattened one or two of your villa's, same goes for Phillips

If I hadn't done that I wouldn't have made comment. You should be flattered that I didn't replace your spot with someone else entirely :villagers:

Cheers
Jas

Last edited by a moderator:

kilo42stu

Kilo,
you and I have fought, just not directly. I've killed your nobles aimed at a number of accounts mate :) , pinched some vills back off you, flattened one or two of your villa's, same goes for Phillips

If I hadn't done that I wouldn't have made comment. You should be flattered that I didn't replace your spot with someone else entirely :villagers:

Cheers
Jas

But your comments weren`t about me, they were about my list which doesn`t include me. Replace me ?... sorry you totally lost me there, maybe you have fought me & phillips, maybe you haven`t, all i can say is phillips must have kicked your behind for you to make the comments you did about him, all i said was, he is the best tribe mate anyone could have and if you had a few like him in your tribe you might have been more successful :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1125

all i can say is phillips must have kicked your behind for you to make the comments you did about him, all i said was, he is the best tribe mate anyone could have and if you had a few like him in your tribe you might have been more successful :icon_eek:

This seems like an odd comment from someone on a tribe that will end up on the heap of also rans on this planet to someone that will almost certainly be on top at the end. We all do sincerely admire your bravado, but even if TA were to somehow manage to turn the tide in some spectacular fashion, it's just simply beyond reason that TA will ever acquire the necessary percentage to win this world. What you are doing now is simply delaying the inevitable. I take no credit for this. I am simply a team player, supporting my mates, including the inimitable Jas.

I understand that this is a propaganda forum, and therefore comments made here don't necessarily have to bear any relationship to actual events, but the reality of W2 is that it is about US against YOU, and YOU are losing. This didn't happen accidentally, there has been some teamwork, and some diplomacy, both good, and bad, involved. The results speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

And here i thought the older were supposed to be the wiser. But yet you, just like the rest of Aten/EA are always so full of crap. *Yawn*

Although i will admit, i haven't actually had ago at anyone from Aten or EA (Jas and Mikeys included) for a while now. Thanks for ruining the streak :(

DeletedUser

This seems like an odd comment from someone on a tribe that will end up on the heap of also rans on this planet to someone that will almost certainly be on top at the end. We all do sincerely admire your bravado, but even if TA were to somehow manage to turn the tide in some spectacular fashion, it's just simply beyond reason that TA will ever acquire the necessary percentage to win this world. What you are doing now is simply delaying the inevitable. I take no credit for this. I am simply a team player, supporting my mates, including the inimitable Jas.

I understand that this is a propaganda forum, and therefore comments made here don't necessarily have to bear any relationship to actual events, but the reality of W2 is that it is about US against YOU, and YOU are losing. This didn't happen accidentally, there has been some teamwork, and some diplomacy, both good, and bad, involved. The results speak for themselves.

wow Scarus, I sense your frustration. Lets take a little look at the facts:

The numbers is in the spoiler below.

2010-11-14

EG fam - 183.586 village - 70,40% of owned village (67,02% of total)
REB fam - 65.543 village - 24,75% of owned village (23,56% of total)[/spoil]

The numbers is in the spoiler below.

2011-08-21

EG fam - 176.666 village - 67,72% of owned village (64,49% of total) (Down 2.920)
TA fam - 82.316 village - 31,56% of owned village (30,05% of total) (Up 776)

Now tell me again.....who did you say was losing?

DeletedUser1125

Hmmmm.... Let's talk facts. At this rate, or any rate you would care to use, how long will it take TA to get to 75%? We are talking years, many of them. This world will simply not be around long enough for there to be any possibility that TA will win it. You guys can say whatever you want but there is no chance that you will win this world. Your sole purpose at this point is to try to keep EG from winning for as long as you can.

At any rate, its not my intention to interfere with your efforts to sustain the morale of your few active players, but simply to comment on Kilo's derogatory comments about the teamwork of EG, and to note that they come from a player whose entire alliance controls only 30% of the world.

DeletedUser

Yeah and we used to be close to 20% and you guys were 80%, maybe even more, so yeah you guys are obviously heading in the right direction. Just like us!

DeletedUser7464

And yet our alliance has more conquers against yours Scarus even though we are outnumbered over 2 to 1. When did forming the biggest team become more respectable than fighting ability. Whether TA win or not in the end does not take anything away from kilo's post. From what I read he is talking about EA only (it wouldn't make a big difference if he meant EG as a whole anyway). Whether you class EA as a "successful" tribe or not is down to your own interpretation. Even though they are still on the larger side in this war I personally do not class them as a successful tribe by a loooooong shot, lol. kilo's other point about phillips still stands. Go and look at his stats against your tribe. You mention EG's size in comparison to TA's; that only highlights the patheticness of EG's ability to wage war against REB and SPQR, who are considerably smaller. It astounds me how you can make those posts without feeling embarrassed. That you are several thousand conquers down to an entire alliance which controls only 30% of the world, with few active players (your words), should be humiliating. Explain why it isn't, I genuinely do not understand why you don't feel that way, lol. How is it a boast to win by outnumbering an enemy who would destroy you hands down if the size ratio was 1:1? Trust me, our morale requires little effort to sustain ;)

And if I've learnt one thing from reading this forum over the years it is that 95% of the apparent best (in almost every sense of the word) players are on that "heap of also rans". To survive is not in itself something which should be admired or honoured. The only reason EA still exists at all is because they rely on Aten to distract TA. I hope they enjoy their hard-earned place in the Hall of Fame, lol.

phillips isn't going to "win" this war for us by getting us the desired percentage. Neither is kilo. Sorry team :p.

But they are going the right way about it.

DeletedUser7126

Hmmmm.... Let's talk facts. At this rate, or any rate you would care to use, how long will it take TA to get to 75%? We are talking years, many of them. This world will simply not be around long enough for there to be any possibility that TA will win it. You guys can say whatever you want but there is no chance that you will win this world. Your sole purpose at this point is to try to keep EG from winning for as long as you can.

At any rate, its not my intention to interfere with your efforts to sustain the morale of your few active players, but simply to comment on Kilo's derogatory comments about the teamwork of EG, and to note that they come from a player whose entire alliance controls only 30% of the world.

we didnt say anything about how long it would take. you said we are losing and we are not. do the stats bro and see how you like those FACTS!!!. we are winning this war. the numbers do not lie!!!!! how long it will take to pull it in the driveway is a moot point

DeletedUser1125

we didnt say anything about how long it would take. you said we are losing and we are not. do the stats bro and see how you like those FACTS!!!. we are winning this war. the numbers do not lie!!!!! how long it will take to pull it in the driveway is a moot point

This is not a moot point, it is the point. No matter how many vils TA takes it cannot possibly take enough before this world comes to a grinding halt. I dare you. Anyone from TA, give me an estimate about how long it will take before TA has 75% of the vils in this world? Based upon your own stats I would say that you're gaining roughly 1% a month. So, if you don't lose anymore big players, (A big If if you look at your activity stats), and you continue to gain, then it will only take about 4 years more, best case scenario, (realistically, more likely about 7 or 8),for TA to get to endgame. Does anyone, I mean anyone, really believe that we will still be playing W2 in 4 years? In 7 years???

I've got some of your leadership responding here. Of course its important for you guys to keep up a good front, but no one wants to to address the real issue. There is no chance that you guys will win this game. At this point this is simply a game of attrition. Once you lose a few more of your big inactives even your most die hard players will realize that its hopeless.

What is this talk about winning? In any game, the team that is winning is the team that is ahead. It really doesn't matter if the losing team is gaining, they are still the losing team.

As for playing the game right, I think that all of us have always played to win. I have played with some great players in the past who have left the game. They all have one thing in common. They will not be on the winning team.

DeletedUser95513

Yes, Scarus, WE are definitely winning the war not only by the change in percentages, but in the conquers against...i think your propaganda machine is broke and needs fixing. Call mikeys, all he requires for payment is some of his favorite cider...although, it will probably take all of EG to figure it out!

DeletedUser7126

scarus, i dont know how else to put it other than how i did in my last post. we have never said anything about how long it would take to win but we are not on the losing side. we are out numbered for sure..but losing? not by a long shot!!!

DeletedUser

This is not a moot point, it is the point. No matter how many vils TA takes it cannot possibly take enough before this world comes to a grinding halt. I dare you. Anyone from TA, give me an estimate about how long it will take before TA has 75% of the vils in this world? Based upon your own stats I would say that you're gaining roughly 1% a month. So, if you don't lose anymore big players, (A big If if you look at your activity stats), and you continue to gain, then it will only take about 4 years more, best case scenario, (realistically, more likely about 7 or 8),for TA to get to endgame. Does anyone, I mean anyone, really believe that we will still be playing W2 in 4 years? In 7 years???

I've got some of your leadership responding here. Of course its important for you guys to keep up a good front, but no one wants to to address the real issue. There is no chance that you guys will win this game. At this point this is simply a game of attrition. Once you lose a few more of your big inactives even your most die hard players will realize that its hopeless.

What is this talk about winning? In any game, the team that is winning is the team that is ahead. It really doesn't matter if the losing team is gaining, they are still the losing team.

As for playing the game right, I think that all of us have always played to win. I have played with some great players in the past who have left the game. They all have one thing in common. They will not be on the winning team.

Scarus I think you've just demonstrated your lack of understanding of a number of things.

1 Morale, activity and patience are not issues for us.
2 The winner won't be a "team" it will be just one tribe. So I think you are saying Aten will win if they can hold on to rank 1. Thats a big if. Remember only the points of the top 40 count in deciding rank.

And Scarus if you are worried about having to play on for another 7 years, why don't you just give up now?

DeletedUser

hooch aten will be no1 for a while them and ea have out smarted us by absorbing ea very slowly to keep the no 1 spot

DeletedUser7126

If it came to end and aten was gonna be in number one spot.... I would join lws to keep that from happening. :)

DeletedUser

So would i. Might ask for an invite now. But still attack Aten and EA ^^

DeletedUser1125

For some time now you guys have been trying to raise suspicion between the EG factions over who will be the winning "Tribe". Somehow, I don't really think that will ever be an issue. Unless Steve and Marlow both decide to join us immediately, there will be some time before this will be a problem. By then, I don't think that it will really be difficult to to fit all of our active players into one 60 person tribe, (just as you have done). Of course, if you guys, or anyone else on your side wants to end up on the winning team, we will probably be able to scrounge up a few open spots.

DeletedUser7126

For some time now you guys have been trying to raise suspicion between the EG factions over who will be the winning "Tribe". Somehow, I don't really think that will ever be an issue. Unless Steve and Marlow both decide to join us immediately, there will be some time before this will be a problem. By then, I don't think that it will really be difficult to to fit all of our active players into one 60 person tribe, (just as you have done). Of course, if you guys, or anyone else on your side wants to end up on the winning team, we will probably be able to scrounge up a few open spots.

good grief

Mysticjelly2

we are not on the losing side. we are out numbered for sure..but losing? not by a long shot!!!

I have to agree with this, can't deny it so I won't. Can dress it up anyway you like, the stats speak for themselves.