Congratulations to AXE

DeletedUser

It is obvious at this point that in 2 month's time, the TW Mods will freeze our world and declare AXE the winners of world 15.
1000px-Face-surprise.svg.png

For this, I applaud you! Some of you have worked hard all during this game to get to say you actually earned the right to have that title (some of you have not, but it happens).

As the last head Duke of DA, I would like to say Congratulations, to Jaffe especially(as the founder), and the original members of AXE who are left in their original accounts. I'd also like to say well done to any player left in this world who is still playing their original account or was an original member of world 15. Your addiction (& mine) kept us here 4+ long yrs, where the world changed weekly, based on someone's mood :p

Congrats to Bah also, for being the most addicted person in world 15. You were/are a pleasure to chat with.

I hold no ill will toward any of you! Although I've seen a lot of trash talk about myself and my tribe which are utterly untrue, the time for arguing about it has pasted. I'd like this thread to stay positive if it's within us to do so. I enjoyed this time & these friends, & these fights for a long time. Every person had different reasons for playing this game & I learned a lot about different ppl from all our the world. I thank you for the chats, the support, the attacks. Made a lot of good friends from ppl who were once my enemy. It was fun!

Some of DA may be deleting their accts in the next few days, while others like myself plan to go down with the ship. The ones that delete do so because RL is more important now that we have an end date. Those who stay simply want to go down fighting, which some of us are compelled to do, while some of us just can't quit cold turkey :p

To Sid: We're surprised, but not really. I always try to see the good in ppl, then I remember that it's a game & ppl are what they are. I'll leave it at that, again, I want this thread to stay positive if possible. Chat about the history of world 15, not about the hate. This world & this forum was fun once upon a time ;)

I hope the return of RL for most of you is good & wish those who keep playing in other worlds good luck!

Mshuggles

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

Congrats AXE.
I will miss all the flaming and hatred on the public forum. *cough*Spear*cough*

DeletedUser

I think my respect for you guys just rose a bit.

A lot of what I do and say is just flaming, and little more. Hope no one ever took it personally :icon_razz:

I know I always say that DA is full of noobs (I dont honestly think your noobs, but some players still need 'improvement' after 4 years, well maybe a few are), but sometimes the real test of a tribe is how well you work as a team. And that teamwork can outweight the 'skill' factor.
I often remember thinking that sometimes it appeared you worked better as a team than we did.

So kudos for sticking together as a group till the end.

Especially to Silvatribe, Ako1 and Bilobill who made things fun in K56/57 and proof that there are some good battles to be had in dying world.

[spoil]
I dont want to turn this into a flame fest about Crewe, and nor is it the right place. But there is some irony about it. If you want to engage in collecting and giving out PW's on a large scale basis as was done. Then sooner or later its gonna catch you out. [/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ahh, DA you stayed active, a lot more active than tribes on later worlds!! You guys made this world fun, and tbh made this world one of if not my favourite world all round :).

Mayhap see a couple of you in my other worlds :eek:

DeletedUser

I never thought that I would be here standing till this world end...
Being inspired to play this game due to my colleagues...sad to say they'll all quit in the 1st 2 years of world 15..
Never ever thought that I would last in my 1st 3 months since I was awfully hit by N~L wayback...
It is also a great privilege in me to be in the winning tribe...didn't even expect that I would be in it or become part of them...
I thank everyone in my 2 years and 3 months and still going who played with me along the way...from down to ups...

To pahakskie who let me handle his account to send resources for me to boost my growth when I still have a single village in K6...Man you are the top 1 most aggressive player I ever known in this world during the 1st year....
To Absorber of Light who is the most addict TW player I ever known and the top aggressive player during the coming 2nd year of this world...
And to all my real life friends (im lazy to mention them all) who helped me and advise me to improve my playing skills so that I wont become an uber noob atleast(if you consider me a noob that is)....thanks guys!...for letting me handle your accounts (to let me mint for yer accounts) to send resources to my little base in K6 wayback...:icon_twisted:
To all my ex-tribemates....ex co-superiors...man...sad to see you guys not here anymore...especially to all the original members of my 1st tribe...it seems that I'm the only one survived among the 60 of us....(lucky me):lol:
To all who felt that I betrayed them...to all have hidden ill feelings towards me due to my attacks during my prime days of playing this game...to all who hates me for what reason i dont know....to all who attacked me and took my noob villages....to all who trash talk to me....thank you guys! it was fun playing with bad and good people indeed(its the spice of the game i guess)....

To DA....nice game...but pity I am too far from you to make it more amusing for me...

I thank everyone who played this game...it was worth playing....as this end world...so my TW career will also ends for this the only world I played (I was beaten in other worlds because of my noobness and decided to focus here instead)...and me plans to pass the PP award to someone in other worlds...

LET'S PARTY LIKE....IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!! WOOOHOOOO!:lol::lol:

jaffe25

Well said Mshuggles. No more politican needed. You guys held your own considering the size difference and the end game was still a challenge. For that and also your mature response we owe you a thank you.

At this point, hopefully everyone can follow suit and instead of flaming just reflect on the last 4 years worth of playing that got us here. Reflect on all of the characters you have met, all of the planning and strategizing, all of the flaming and the humour(at least i thought things were funny (Koolaid man)), entertainment, and most of all the one thing that we all shared in common...... the TIME that we all invested in this game. What started on me clicking a link for a free game during a lunch break at work turned into a 4 year roller coaster.

I am proud to end this game under the flag that I initially helped raise. A big thank you to everyone who had a hand in keeping it flying.

Who knows, maybe one day it will show up again on another world.......

I am Jaffe25 and I have approved this message.

DeletedUser

I had originally planned a flame topic to mark the end of the world, but I will refrain (huggles- you inspired me to give up the 3 page flame post I had written <3).

I'm an original member on w15 (although I did skip several months of playing during last school year), yet w15 was not always a competitive world for me. I started out on w10 when my best friend showed me this game, and I noob-rocked it up there-actually making it to 500,000 points (not bad for a first world) before getting smashed down and rimmed. My RL had long quit by then (he played maybe a month? and I sat him after then), but I had decided to do him homage and play the next world with his account-yes people, that means the nicestash account wasn't originally mine. :O
I joined w15 months before being rimmed from w10, but didn't really play hardcore. I used w15 as a backup world which I started to play after w10 (I was kind of bummed at that point as my tribe had betrayed me). There I met denisdi early on, and he helped me a lot with both my skills and with resources/diplomacy/clearing villages. He also convinced my to join the then fledgling academy tribe RaMs-A which I grew to practically lead. I then followed the merge train to the main tribe, RaMs! (where I really met huggles) :), then to the sister tribe, RoMe!, which eventually became DA-III (subsequently DA-II when that tribe joined DA). At some point in time (from conquers November 1st or 2nd, 2009) we merged into DA, where I have since stood.
Rome! and DA (many RoMe! members came to DA with me, but the "veteran" members were so fun to be around that I can't even remember the difference) have been like a home for me for the last 3 years, and I'd like to thank all the members of those tribe for all the great times and great memories. I really enjoyed playing this game because of you.<3

To Axe: I've fought you for many years now, and I've always been amazed by the tide of war. Right when I thought we had you pinned down, you showed your resilience, and rose back up to the top. I've always considered DA to be the most resilient tribe, but you sure do make it a close call. I've often thought of you as an unstoppable force; so much so that I never made it my mission to cripple you-just push you back for a later date. You guys have truly been a pleasure to play with, and I thank you for that.

I've tried to play other worlds, but they never had the same draw as w15. People there (in the big scary worlds :0) were never as nice, polite, or as fun as players on w15. On w15, when a player was rimmed, it wasn't uncommon to get a message telling you that it was well played or that they enjoyed the fight. On other worlds, all I got were terribly written messages which I assumed were insults. No other world I played (although I did try a good 15-20 times) was quite as fun or interesting as world 15.

I wish everyone in DA and Axe good luck in both their future endeavors in tw, and in RL and I hope you all have a great time.
Sincerely,
nicestash

P.S. If that was a bit lengthy, I apologize-I never do seem to be able to stop writing once I've started.

DeletedUser

I read a profile yesterday that made me giggle

But nicestash has it about right about w15 and the ppl you meet....some ppl cant take a little teasing though they take it all personally *cough* blackbandanna... *cough* and someone else that i wont mention....but for the most part everyone has always been a pleasure to play with... i have met some amazing ppl while playing... jess, bah, coast, amanda (our mod), elinas, spear <3, oberoi <3(i got called a few things about that one)...even sid ;)

I did try to quit like 15 million times in like the past 6 months though :( but the addiction to log on always won and because someone refused to take my sit

seth89

I think my respect for you guys just rose a bit.

A lot of what I do and say is just flaming, and little more. Hope no one ever took it personally :icon_razz:

I know I always say that DA is full of noobs (I dont honestly think your noobs, but some players still need 'improvement' after 4 years, well maybe a few are), but sometimes the real test of a tribe is how well you work as a team. And that teamwork can outweight the 'skill' factor.
I often remember thinking that sometimes it appeared you worked better as a team than we did.

So kudos for sticking together as a group till the end.
You had respect for us in the first place. ;)
And don't worry. We didn't take it seriously. We just silently cried ourselves to sleep. :p

But nicestash has it about right about w15 and the ppl you meet.
I did try to quit like 15 million times in like the past 6 months though :( but the addiction to log on always won and because someone refused to take my sit

I quit like...11 times in total. But huggle made me stay. :(
And I miss all the players from the first 2 years. Luckly I still got FB so I can talk to them.
And Willow. I still got the mail I sent you about the stories. ;)

jaffe25

Seth, I genuinely thought I would have been able to recruit you out of DA before this was all over :) Guess I extremely overestimated my charm and influence.(no comments needed from the peanut gallery here)

Edited...

Just remembered we have one spot open stil......... ha!

DeletedUser

Seth, I genuinely thought I would have been able to recruit you out of DA before this was all over :) Guess I extremely overestimated my charm and influence.(no comments needed from the peanut gallery here)

Edited...

Just remembered we have one spot open stil......... ha!

No jaffe, you can't take my Seth from me. He already said he tried to leave me 11 times. What makes you think I would stop stalking him now :p

seth89

Jaffacake's.
As much as I love you and respect your leadership, I will alway's choose DA over any tribe.
Win or Lose, I don't care. DA has some of the best noobish player's around, like Blackbandana. ;)

Edit: I would stay with Huggle's forever. She is my Naughty Angel. ;)

DeletedUser

You had respect for us in the first place. ;)
And don't worry. We didn't take it seriously. We just silently cried ourselves to sleep. :p

I cant say I respect the tribe or the leadership (sorry) all that much, but I do respect your core group of players who must have felt like throwing in the towel many times, yet they continued to carry on. I can only imagine it would have been frustrating having players not really willing to do anything, while others were being pounded

seth89

I cant say I respect the tribe or the leadership (sorry) all that much, but I do respect your core group of players who must have felt like throwing in the towel many times, yet they continued to carry on. I can only imagine it would have been frustrating having players not really willing to do anything, while others were being pounded

It felt VERY Frustrating and annoying.

Elroon76

Im sorry to see this world ending. I have been playing Azengus since February. I respected AXE before I left and even now I respect 95% of AXE. You guys have earned the win. I have enjoyed fighting you guys and this world is still my favorite world. Like Seth said, no world is like the guys that you play with or against on world 15. Once again, congrats AXE for the win.

DeletedUser

Nice! I felt like w15 would last for another few years. I'm happy I have been part of this world, even thou I quit some months ago as I couldn't keep my onlinetime at a "normal" level.....at least if you ask my wife. :)
Congrats to AXE, good job.

Thanks to all nice people I have met here. I wish you the best in rl.

/Jonas

DeletedUser64451

Sherry...'even Sid'? </3

Seems fitting that the world ends with DA still there. It was the first real war AXE fought as a #1 tribe, and it winds up being the last.

Huggles, it's a game, it's not personal. You all graced me with an account once, I fought as best as I could, I quit trying to beat the dead horse and gave the account back (you're welcome, elroon :p). Then you guys gave me another one....so I didn't take it so seriously the second time around.

But for the love of pete, jaffe didn't found AXE. Don't make me go scrape boozie off his thai hooker to start that argument again.

Speaking of jaffe...never forget...

whenindoubtkoolaiddemot.jpg

(just imagine what would have happened if the AXE-DA merger went through, instead of the TATS thing...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jaffe kept AXE alive when most of you abandoned it, and was an active leader in this forum. Although he stepped down as leader, he still kept his acct alive & has been a voice for AXE for as long as I can remember(Actual founder or not). I point him out because he deserves it the most imo. Most of current AXE merged into it. Not saying they are any less deserving of the win, just saying when you say AXE, I think of Old & Angry Jaffe. Our chats were always in the spirit of the game :p

The fact that I did not make a list of who does & does not deserve it does not take away from the fact that as of Oct 24, the world will be frozen and all AXE accounts will be declared winners of world 15. Take joy in that & let Jaffe have his day. Some of you did work hard & your tribe should will show you what ever praise you deserve. You know who you are. Everyone has an opinion & in my opinion, there would be no AXE without Jaffe.

And I'm not mad Sid, like you've said & I've been trying to say, it's a game. I try not to take anything personally ;)

DeletedUser

Im sorry to see this world ending. I have been playing Azengus since February. I respected AXE before I left and even now I respect 95% of AXE. You guys have earned the win. I have enjoyed fighting you guys and this world is still my favorite world. Like Seth said, no world is like the guys that you play with or against on world 15. Once again, congrats AXE for the win.

What 5% don't you respect? *giggles*

Anyway, I'd like to point out that in a way, DA didn't lose. It makes me glad that whenever people look at a map of w15, they will still see DA standing in the east, a last pillar against Axe. Honestly, I believe DA was the one tribe Axe couldn't beat. Don't get me wrong though-they were a lot closer to beating DA than the other way around.

TheProphet: I cried myself to sleep every night because of your comments :(
[spoil]Jk, I loled at them[/spoil]

Edit:I'd like to 2nd huggles post about jaffe. I remember the time when Axe was down to about 10 players (because of TATS), yet jaffe was able to revive it through a stunning diplomatic maneuver.

DeletedUser

oh dear, and here I was thinking that everyone took me and the pf's seriously :icon_surprised:

out of curiosity, what was that maneuver?
I think you'll find most of the cuurent revival of Axe came from Blue and Fin merging in, and then Oberoi bringing NL in. Which is where you have the current dukes from.
(No, this is not a dig :icon_rolleyes:)