End of a Ineffable Era.

DeletedUser

good to see that kida was still in w10 after not looking for so long, yet sad to see that just days before i happen to come back and look kida has gone and retired D:

DeletedUser

see ya later kida, we sure did do some stuff together when BDR was great

DeletedUser

Retirement use to be so much easier when they just let you go barbarian. I'm glad I could give you guys a little excitement and one last operation! Though 6000 villages vs. 170,000+... umm.. well at some point the end will come. Thank God! .. You're certainly going for creating one hell of an OD:D record. :) Seems when Kida Corp announced the closing of it's delivery personal, The Cookie Pick-Up Service took it's place.

Total Cookies Distributed through Take-out: 812.81 Mil.
Total Cookies Distributed through Delivery: 806.57 Mil.

Total Deaths Resulting from the over indulgence of Cookies: 1.6 Billion!

Daily Quota's: (30+ in a row and counting...)
Award received: 68x Defender of the day Rename Aug 12,2011 00:00
Award received: 67x Defender of the day Rename Aug 11,2011 00:00
Award received: 66x Defender of the day Rename Aug 10,2011 00:00
Award received: 65x Defender of the day Rename Aug 09,2011 00:00
Award received: 64x Defender of the day Rename Aug 08,2011 00:00
Award received: 63x Defender of the day Rename Aug 07,2011 00:00
Award received: 62x Defender of the day Rename Aug 06,2011 00:00
Award received: 61x Defender of the day Rename Aug 05,2011 00:00
Award received: 60x Defender of the day Rename Aug 04,2011 00:00
Award received: 59x Defender of the day Rename Aug 03,2011 00:00
Award received: 58x Defender of the day Rename Aug 02,2011 00:00
Award received: 57x Defender of the day Rename Aug 01,2011 00:00
Award received: 56x Defender of the day Rename Jul 31,2011 00:00
Award received: 55x Defender of the day Rename Jul 30,2011 00:00
Award received: 54x Defender of the day Rename Jul 29,2011 00:00
Award received: 53x Defender of the day Rename Jul 28,2011 00:00
Award received: 52x Defender of the day Rename Jul 27,2011 00:00
Award received: 51x Defender of the day Rename Jul 26,2011 00:01
Award received: 50x Defender of the day Rename Jul 25,2011 00:01
Award received: 49x Defender of the day Rename Jul 24,2011 00:01
Award received: 48x Defender of the day Rename Jul 23,2011 00:01
Award received: 47x Defender of the day Rename Jul 22,2011 00:01
Award received: 46x Defender of the day Rename Jul 21,2011 00:01
Award received: 45x Defender of the day Rename Jul 20,2011 00:01
Award received: 44x Defender of the day Rename Jul 19,2011 00:01
Award received: 43x Defender of the day Rename Jul 18,2011 00:01
Award received: 42x Defender of the day Rename Jul 17,2011 00:01
Award received: 41x Defender of the day Rename Jul 16,2011 00:01
Award received: 40x Defender of the day Rename Jul 15,2011 00:01
Award received: 39x Defender of the day Rename Jul 14,2011 00:01
Award received: 38x Defender of the day Rename Jul 13,2011 00:01
Award received: 37x Defender of the day Rename Jul 12,2011 00:01
Award received: 36x Defender of the day Rename Jul 11,2011 00:01

Thanks for the run guys; it's been like years since Tribal Wars was this exciting... We'll always be here for your cookie take-out orders till the end... Which I hope you guys make soon... I've got other exciting projects to be doing!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm glad you're sticking around. Since you're like the only active target you'll be getting a lot more ODD of the day awards.

DeletedUser62422

For someone that is gone - he sure builds lots of swords

DeletedUser

He's got a good name for himself. Instead of being like the others just hitting delete at the first sign of incomings.. (or in CUCLOPs case as soon as our frontline caught up with his villages) he actually continued playing when he knew the odds where stacked against him.

.-x-.

dogazz said:
For someone that is gone - he sure builds lots of swords

Christ almighty, you've come too! Thought for a while there that Kida had put you in a coma when he gave you that absolute spanking last time. In the end even we were saying "enough kida, he's had enough" as pdx cradled that mess of what was left of your face. That must be some powerful smelling salts your boys are packing over there, or did Drykill try to give you the kiss of life? (Sorry, kiss of breath, that would wake the dead!) But come too or not, your pretty smile will never be the same again :lol:

And sean, I find this whole he said he was going thing is a bit rich as you did exactly the same when we attacked you and you know it lol. In fact, both of you played possum, rather shamelessly.

Hey kida, how many of them on you now? Lol, they need more if this gonna end any time soon! Sweet Jesus there is like only really 4 of us left, how do you boys live with it knowing the rest of the TW community is watching this, and we're a speed 2 world!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Christ almighty, you've come too! Thought for a while there that Kida had put you in a coma when he gave you that absolute spanking last time. In the end even we were saying "enough kida, he's had enough" as pdx cradled that mess of what was left of your face. That must be some powerful smelling salts your boys are packing over there, or did Drykill try to give you the kiss of life? (Sorry, kiss of breath, that would wake the dead!) But come too or not, your pretty smile will never be the same again :lol:

And sean, I find this whole he said he was going thing is a bit rich as you did exactly the same when we attacked you and you know it lol. In fact, both of you played possum, rather shamelessly.

You see, dogs isn't like nomads players. There's nothing anyone can do when you have so many cat nukes heading at your villages. So he let it happen, he didn't moan about it.. let me see, you would have most certainly hit delete, I can tell by your reply. But dogs is a soldier he built himself back up. Most players that come under fire from 8AA8 end up hitting delete.. so many I can't name them all.. hell CUCLOP hit delete as soon as he seen 8AA8 where coming.

Onto the little dig at me. When I took over the l3gollas account it was under attack. I fought off the attacks and defended myself. Since then I have not been attacked.. I have never played dead.

.-x-.

Yeah you did, and it's called turtling, not soldiering. A soldier fights back. Theres a massive differance.

I'm soon passing this account onto someone else
Scotch mist?

Anyway, I no longer play this world.
There you go again

I couldn't care less if the account L3gollas was attacked. Technically I am co-playing as I still know the pasword but the guy who has taken over is an established player.
You were attacked, said you had left, attacked stopped and you came back. The prosecution rests. Take the fith mate.

I'm sure you'll find some way to describe it as heroic, like dogz, good luck with that (How it sounds to me....). At least dogz didn't say a word, would have been flamed, but I'll give him that. He sat in silence, probably getting some else to rebuild for him whilst he played another account, but that's just a hunch though, no fact.

Don't miss a trick me ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You see, dogs isn't like nomads players. There's nothing anyone can do when you have so many cat nukes heading at your villages. So he let it happen, he didn't moan about it.. let me see, you would have most certainly hit delete, I can tell by your reply. But dogs is a soldier he built himself back up. Most players that come under fire from 8AA8 end up hitting delete.. so many I can't name them all.. hell CUCLOP hit delete as soon as he seen 8AA8 where coming.

Onto the little dig at me. When I took over the l3gollas account it was under attack. I fought off the attacks and defended myself. Since then I have not been attacked.. I have never played dead.

Sweet jesus. I didn't know barbs could hit delete?

DeletedUser

Yeah you did, and it's called turtling, not soldiering. A soldier fights back. Theres a massive differance.

Scotch mist?

There you go again

You were attacked, said you had left, attacked stopped and you came back. The prosecution rests. Take the fith mate.

I'm sure you'll find some way to describe it as heroic, like dogz, good luck with that (How it sounds to me....). At least dogz didn't say a word, would have been flamed, but I'll give him that. He sat in silence, probably getting some else to rebuild for him whilst he played another account, but that's just a hunch though, no fact.

Don't miss a trick me ;)

Which thread was that in again?

I would never quit whilst under attack. I'd fight on. It's most likely I posted I quit and that was the reason I was attacked.

.-x-.

Lol, it was just after my squad (or the squad I was part of ie SirG, Me, MF etc) launched over 7K of attacks on you, all fake, manormoose was the actual target. And it was in Nomads??? I believe, you could edit them, but the date of edit would show before you try and that would look worse. I knew you'd try some how to hero it, honestly, what would be the point in faking a dead account? you were active an nobling at the time, but that stopped as soon as we launched. We hit you, PDX, Stibarst, manormoose and a few others, I was keen to keep it up as the lot of you froze up, but the others couldn't be arsed as it was such a long way off. It was at the same time kida was using dogz as a mop I believe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41667

One hell of an opponent, drove me nuts with all those cat nukes many moons ago

This world will be a poorer place without you

DeletedUser

baseless??? you got permabanned little kid.
Epic? more of epic failure to me!
CTRL dominant? maybe during the weeks you are cheating... but after you got caught and banned... it becomes a fair battle and slowly it shows in the frontlines.
you are free to take an account now and show us how you send 20k continous attacks in 1 day without cheating.
dont tell us that cheating will make you great. you gain a huge advantage over us during the days you guys are not caught. but thanks to the admin they saw whats happening and permabanned you.
now tell me you are not an EPIC failure.
emperor cheat your the one who suck in this game, because your only good as the cheat progs you used.

cheater never win kid.:lol::lol:
congralute us when we closed this world as winners!

20k continous attacks in one day is childs play... you oviously have no idea of CTRL's fighting power

DeletedUser

Lol, it was just after my squad (or the squad I was part of ie SirG, Me, MF etc) launched over 7K of attacks on you, all fake, manormoose was the actual target. And it was in Nomads??? I believe, you could edit them, but the date of edit would show before you try and that would look worse. I knew you'd try some how to hero it, honestly, what would be the point in faking a dead account? you were active an nobling at the time, but that stopped as soon as we launched. We hit you, PDX, Stibarst, manormoose and a few others, I was keen to keep it up as the lot of you froze up, but the others couldn't be arsed as it was such a long way off. It was at the same time kida was using dogz as a mop I believe.

Well why would I play did if I on;y had fakes coming in?

I haven't been attacked by any of you guys.. possibly you could have sent fakes whilst I wasn't playing but I would not quit over a bunch of fakes. I quit before they where sent and came back later on.

DeletedUser62422

Hey kida, how many of them on you now? Lol, they need more if this gonna end any time soon! Sweet Jesus there is like only really 4 of us left, how do you boys live with it knowing the rest of the TW community is watching this, and we're a speed 2 world!

I absolutely owe PDX ALOT, He is an honorable player and great team mate............. getting lonely over there?

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

@dogz

Yeah, it is lonesome, but mi an old bettsy (my double barrel) like it lonely. Unlike you lot, we're pretty self reliant, but thats our down fall I suppose, we never really bonded into a tribe fully.

Our forum has been dead for months now and I haven't had a mail for ages, but hey, I promised as long as I have villages or there are tribe members left, I'll stay and so I shall.

Once we're down to the last few villas I've promised Sonof as a bonus to you lot to winning the world I'll teach you how to play properly. As even now, what I've seen fails to impress, that's why kida stuck around, watching your attacks was too painful. I'll give credit where it's due, some of you have picked up on our style and are doing quite well but for the most part, there's still way too many errors for me to salute any of you.

That's not a dig, that's a fact, Drykill calls it cheating, but I assure you, it isn't, we just know how to play properly :lol:

And drykill, I was insulting you, as you are still too yellow to show yourself. Your cats suck butt, you just have loads of them. Fact of the matter is, you couldn't TW your way out of a paper bag if your life depended on it and plenty of your tribe has been caught cheating too pal, don't forget that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62422

to @ -X-

This is why I hate posting in here - we start having a battle of witts with an unarmed man - like you

.......... I let my troops do the talking over and out!

.-x-.

Lol, actually, believe it or not I sat only a couple and they were all long dead, we keep em going until the sit ran out and watched you lot go inactive crazy as your biggest and best tend to. Again drykill, your immaturity shines on through with wild assumptions you go about shouting off as fact. What are you 10-13 age range? That's not a jibe, that an honest guess.

And this would be a first rim for me, but at a guess, I'd say you know all about being rimmed. I let my other account barb when the player I was going to swap with pulled out.

Bad guess again, but keep em rolling, you do make us laugh.

So as you've won, which account do you play? You might as well make us laugh even more or are you actually too ashamed to tell us?

-edit-

Side 1:
Players: .-X-.
Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 2,180
Difference: 2,129

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 6
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 458,868
Side 2: 20,379,718
Difference: 19,920,850

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 253,817
Side 2: 56,519
Difference: 197,298

chart

Perhapes I'm manipulating these?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

8AA8 specifically targetted active players during the war.. inactives where left alone.. one exception was eldory.. I believe he may have beenn sat whilst we attacked, every other player was not being account sat.