Private W48 premium point competition: Demotivationals.

DeletedUser

FnF I believe they are all the same ig. In fact I know Raven and Fraser are but you may want to check konstantinosolly just because I am not sure for sure if its him playing that account or if he now plays another

DeletedUser

FnF I believe they are all the same ig. In fact I know Raven and Fraser are but you may want to check konstantinosolly just because I am not sure for sure if its him playing that account or if he now plays another

he is ;)

DeletedUser

Gratz Raven, Gratz Serge, nicely done you two...

im happy for 3rd place :)... It is me playing the account : konstantinosolly

DeletedUser

lmfaoo never did get those PP :/ I'm running short now so they would be handy ;) hint hint

File Not Found

Apr 23,2011 06:50 Transfer -50 6865 to: konstantinosolly
Apr 23,2011 06:50 Transfer -75 6915 to: SergeantFraser
Apr 23,2011 06:48 Transfer -100 6990 to: RavenLordKing

DeletedUser

You should do another contest in July. If thats to soon I understand but this was just interesting to watch plus depending on what type of contest you do next time I think I will participate.

File Not Found

If I can come up with a good idea, then I will absolutely run another competition soon.

DeletedUser

Hmm I dont have many ideas at the moment. But I will try to think of some

DeletedUser

Apr 23,2011 06:50 Transfer -50 6865 to: konstantinosolly
Apr 23,2011 06:50 Transfer -75 6915 to: SergeantFraser
Apr 23,2011 06:48 Transfer -100 6990 to: RavenLordKing

I never noticed until i checked my log...

<3

DeletedUser97665

Can we do another one of these? It doesn't even need to be rewarded, just for a bit of fun :D

DeletedUser

Well if its not going to be rewarded I guess anyone could do it but I dont think a rewarded one or anything will be done since FnF is gone and we have no mod

DeletedUser

I'll look into setting something up. If you guys want a competition, I'm sure we can get one going.

Repinski

Sounds great! Competitions are one of the things MKC and FnF did that were great around here. MKC did a flaming Comp and FnF did this.