Anime 2.0

DeletedUser13939

Miller, I can link you to the dubbed version if you want. =) But season 2 is only subbed. =(

DeletedUser

Paranoia agent is awesome :) as is pretty much anything that was made by the late satoshi kon

no.6 has a pretty good plot, but theres a better scifi (steins;gate) and its shonen-ai. Still going to watch it though, considering it is from the same director who did 07-Ghost.

well that means i'll probably watch no.6 when its done and up on bd somewhere ^_^ hate tv now adays as its all censored. i liked 07-ghost wonder if it'll get a s2.

DeletedUser

/hates the new Japanese censoring for titles like Manyuu Hikenchou

JapCen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ToPaT

My girlfriend and I have recently started watching pokemon from the very start. (cool)

We've gotta watch them all!

DeletedUser

My girlfriend and I have recently started watching pokemon from the very start. (cool)

We've gotta watch them all!

omg original ToPaT? D: whats up haven't talked to you in like 2 years lol

DeletedUser

wow, the moment, i saw Mirai Nikki, Ive decided to check it out, since im waiting for the new release of One Piece anime episode and manga..

I must say they are great.. pretty awesome..

DeletedUser

checked all your post, and I must say i found a pretty good anime discussion in w57 as well...

DeletedUser

checked all your post, and I must say i found a pretty good anime discussion in w57 as well...

yea, I re-created another one for this new world. The one in 57 is nice but the person who made the topic knows jack squat concerning anime lol

DeletedUser

It changed my life a couple years ago when I read it I know it was a couple years ago because it was on onemanga hahaha and it was just updated. I now have a fear of spirals not that I didn't fear them before but, it made that fear 100% worst.

DeletedUser

Let's not argue about Claymore, I already stated my case in OT.

"Why can't Claymore follow the manga?"
"Because the series was made at a point when the manga had been fudging canceled, or at least the magazine it was published in was."
"Then why couldn't the series go on hiatus till the manga started again?"
"Because it was scheduled for a 26 episode season. That's half a year, weekly episodes on television. They don't stop because a magazine folds".

The manga resumed after the anime series had already been completed.

[edit] I wasn't saying anyone was arguing about Claymore, I just wanted to get this in before anything did start.
P.S. I think the anime is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, so I read Uzumaki

THE SPIRALS

OH GOD

THE SPIRALS

Ahahaha yes. Ever since then I have never looked at a spiral the same...

It changed my life a couple years ago when I read it I know it was a couple years ago because it was on onemanga hahaha and it was just updated. I now have a fear of spirals not that I didn't fear them before but, it made that fear 100% worst.

Nice! I believe I first read it a little over a year ago because it was last season at work when a coworker suggested I read it. Afterwards, we decided to constantly paint spirals during work (Theatrical Face Painter) :lol:

DeletedUser

Let's not argue about Claymore, I already stated my case in OT.

"Why can't Claymore follow the manga?"
"Because the series was made at a point when the manga had been fudging canceled, or at least the magazine it was published in was."
"Then why couldn't the series go on hiatus till the manga started again?"
"Because it was scheduled for a 26 episode season. That's half a year, weekly episodes on television. They don't stop because a magazine folds".

The manga resumed after the anime series had already been completed.

[edit] I wasn't saying anyone was arguing about Claymore, I just wanted to get this in before anything did start.
P.S. I think the anime is great.

I only follow the manga.