Player Countdown

DeletedUser61979

I would rather listen to Mike blabber than you KA. Here is some news for you, there are much bigger targets out there then you. You aren't going to be a problem for us no matter what you do so therefore you are not a concern.

Enjoy your posting. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would rather listen to Mike blabber than you KA. Here is some news for you, there are much bigger targets out there then you. You aren't going to be a problem for us no matter what you do so therefore you are not a concern.

Enjoy your posting. :/

You guys make me laugh. There is no one left in the world that you shouldn't easily take out... but you guys are still slower than molasses. Come on and end the world already.. wasn't there 14 weeks left as your duke said. I doubt you end the world in 6 months, let alone the 14 weeks your duke said. You guys are pathetic.

DeletedUser

Sorry, figured I'd be better off posting a day late than not at all. We've had some power issues related to the weather.

Players (31 July): 353
Players (7 August): 338
Players (14 August): 326
Players (21 August): 295
Players currenty: 280

Average for the past 8 days is: 1.9 players removed per day. (Down a little)

Ranks 252-280 have zero points (This is the most I've ever seen).
Rank 200 has 12.099 points and one village.. (down approx 62%)
Rank 100 has 400.067 points and 42 villages. (down approx 9%)

There are 8,971 player owned villages left that Clear does not own. (in 8 days time a reduction of 1167 villages or 11.8%)

Using the data from 11 weeks, I estimate we have approx. 12.6 weeks remaining.

DeletedUser

Number of player villages conquered by King A since 13th December 2008 - 153
Number of days since first conquer - 996
Player Villas conquered per day by King A - 0.15
Player Villas remaining in W26 - 8972
Players in Clear! - 41
Days to remove every other player village if everyone in Clear! nobled at the rate of 0.15 villas/day - 1,458 days
End Date of World 26 if Clear! nobles player villas at the King A rate and lose no more players - 2nd September 2015

*Figures may not be 100% Fruity accurate, but you get the idea.......

DeletedUser35787

Number of player villages conquered by King A since 13th December 2008 - 153
Number of days since first conquer - 996
Player Villas conquered per day by King A - 0.15
Players in Clear! - 41
Days to remove every other player village if everyone in Clear! nobled at the rate of 0.15 villas/day - 1,458 days
End Date of World 26 if Clear! nobles player villas at the King A rate and lose no more players - 2nd September 2015

*Figures may not be 100% Fruity accurate, but you get the idea.......

lol! Surely that is even worse than me, and I have hardly nobled anything last month.

DeletedUser

You guys have forgotten that w26 is not my main world again. :p Anyway... if I am so bad you guys should have been able to have gotten rid of me long ago. I can't restart now... what are you waiting for? Lets see if you can rim me now and how much it is going to take... he he he

DeletedUser

You guys have forgotten that w26 is not my main world again. :p

Oh ok, I've got 10 minutes spare - let's look at your W35 stats then, shall we?

Number of player villages conquered by King A since 18th May 2009 - 1406
Number of days since first conquer - 841
Player Villas conquered per day by King A - 1.67
Players in Clear! - 41
Days to remove every other player village if everyone in Clear! nobled at the rate of 1.67 villas/day - 131
End Date of World 26 if Clear! nobles player villas at the King A rate and lose no more players AND enemy players do not grow - 15th January 2012

That's over 18 weeks. So IF we meet Fruity's estimate of 11 weeks, we'll still do it 7 weeks quicker than you would at the rate you're going on your main world..............And I haven't even taken into account the settings of W35 are faster than W26.

DeletedUser

Oh ok, I've got 10 minutes spare - let's look at your W35 stats then, shall we?

Number of player villages conquered by King A since 18th May 2009 - 1406
Number of days since first conquer - 841
Player Villas conquered per day by King A - 1.67
Players in Clear! - 41
Days to remove every other player village if everyone in Clear! nobled at the rate of 1.67 villas/day - 131
End Date of World 26 if Clear! nobles player villas at the King A rate and lose no more players AND enemy players do not grow - 15th January 2012

That's over 18 weeks. So IF we meet Fruity's estimate of 11 weeks, we'll still do it 7 weeks quicker than you would at the rate you're going on your main world..............And I haven't even taken into account the settings of W35 are faster than W26.

I nobled 6-10 villages a day and if I averaged clear stat's since the beginning of the world it look slow as well, so cut the B.S. I nobled a ton of villages in world 35. I have grown just about 2 mil in one month.

... so I noble just as fast as you so called CLEAR players when I am playing full out with a good account + tribe.

But I could care less.. the point is I should not even still be in w26 but I am. You guys make me laugh. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

but you guys are still slower than molasses. Come on and end the world already.. wasn't there 14 weeks left as your duke said. I doubt you end the world in 6 months, let alone the 14 weeks your duke said. You guys are pathetic.

I noble just as fast as you so called CLEAR players when I am playing full out with a good account + tribe.

So you're saying you'd end the world no faster than us then, yes? 'Slow as molasses' and 'pathetic' are descriptions that can be equally attributed to your account on W35 too, given that you're nobling just as fast as us?

the point is I should not even still be in w26 but I am. You guys make me laugh.

Ok, without the hyperbole, please explain why out of almost 9k villas remaining enemy villas in W26, we should prioritise your remaining 20 villas. What is so special about those 20 that they should be taken before everybody else's?

DeletedUser61979

Come on Shat. You know why those villages are soooo special. KA is l33t and single-handedly holding us back. One against the world. If I were him I'd shoot myself....oops, I mean......nah, that's what I meant.

DeletedUser

King Arthur is the most precious person on world 26. Just cute as a button. I'm going to make sure he survives at least a couple more months just for his valuable posts and insights.

DeletedUser

Come on Shat. You know why those villages are soooo special. KA is l33t and single-handedly holding us back. One against the world. If I were him I'd shoot myself....oops, I mean......nah, that's what I meant.

LOL.... finally got some attacks.... he he he

DeletedUser35787

Remember when he used to suck up to us? Back when he hoped to be in Clear! :)

Seriously? Clear can do what ever they want.... who cares what tactics they use. The object is to win. And frankly they seem to care than most of the players in this world. I seriously wonder why some people even still play. I am here just to test my individual skills. I don't have much faith in the individual tribes. There are certainty decent players in all other tribes around but they don't seem to care and are not willing to take the time that is necessary to win. I will play to the last village but only because I want to test myself and put all the scripts I have written to work and see how good they work in a tough situation.

So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world.

Anybody criticizing their tactics are just plumb crazy at this point. I am a leader in APOC in w35 and we do the same thing. When he find a good player we take them in if they prove they can be trusted and useful. Who wants to spend time nobling every single last village? Seriously.

So people stop whining and fight. If you hate CLEAR then fight them. Seriously.... I don't normally respond on here in w26 forums. The w35 forums know me well but I kept things low key here because I saw how good CLEAR was earlier and like I said I am only here in this world until the end to test my own skills and improve my own playing ability.

SO FIGHT AND STOP WHINING... SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

DeletedUser

And quote...

"So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world."

Best tribe in w26... not best tribe ever... my tribe in w35 is much better than CLEAR and I have seen several over my years of TW that is much better than CLEAR. However... that saying I was hoping to gain a bunch of new friends to join a new world with along with APOC (from w35) because I am always looking to recruit new aggressive players... however... you guys are short term thinkers and didn't want to bring me into your little club. Maybe you all are going to quit after this.. which is fine either way. I just hope someday I can fight this tribe with what we have built in APOC.. Your tribe is crap compared to them.

DeletedUser

And quote...

"So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world."

Best tribe in w26... not best tribe ever... my tribe in w35 is much better than CLEAR and I have seen several over my years of TW that is much better than CLEAR. However... that saying I was hoping to gain a bunch of new friends to join a new world with along with APOC (from w35) because I am always looking to recruit new aggressive players... however... you guys are short term thinkers and didn't want to bring me into your little club. Maybe you all are going to quit after this.. which is fine either way. I just hope someday I can fight this tribe with what we have built in APOC.. Your tribe is crap compared to them.

Hiya. Few questions for you

* What is your criteria for how good or how crap a tribe is?
* Why does not allowing you to join Clear! therefore define us as 'short term thinkers'?
* Why do we need long term thinking in a world in the 'end game' phase?

and my questions from yesterday, since you may have missed them:

* You called us 'slow as mollases' and 'pathetic' for not nobling everyone by now, but then later said you nobled as fast as us on your main world. Are you then, slow as mollases and pathetic as well on W35, or do you wish to retract this accusation against us?
* Out of 9k remaining villas, why do we need to prioritise your 20 over all the others?

Cheers then.

DeletedUser

Hiya. Few questions for you

* What is your criteria for how good or how crap a tribe is? Activity.. and coordination... and your tribe in my experience is not the best at this. In w26 yes but not overall. You could do with more active players. You know you have a ton of people there not doing much. If they did this would be over faster.
* Why does not allowing you to join Clear! therefore define us as 'short term thinkers'? If you plan to go on to another world I and my tribe from w35 would have added more activity/scripts I know you don't have because I haven't published everything yet. Also, even in w26 I am active and would have helped end this all faster.
* Why do we need long term thinking in a world in the 'end game' phase?Again only refering to if anyone from your tribe plans to play after w26.

and my questions from yesterday, since you may have missed them:

* You called us 'slow as mollases' and 'pathetic' for not nobling everyone by now, but then later said you nobled as fast as us on your main world. Are you then, slow as mollases and pathetic as well on W35, or do you wish to retract this accusation against us? I noble most days 5-10 villages right now. Tell me how that is slow. Since their is still opposition.. weak but it is somewhat organized that is pretty good.
* Out of 9k remaining villas, why do we need to prioritise your 20 over all the others? If your tribe is so good they could do both. I have rimmed 35 accounts by myself on world 35 and 9 in squad ops (our tribe is divided into three squads). There is probably an additional 20-30 accounts our squad destroyed as side ops over time but I didn't count them in my record (I record defeated players in my profile) because they were not really fighting. So overall my squad alone has taken out probably about 70 accounts with the ones I personally did alone. The first 35 I was isolated and in no man's land until my friends caught up to me. The mere fact that I survived there is amazing. Had I had a decent tribe in w26 the same result would have occurred as well. But.. this game comes down to simple mathematics and even the best players ever can't fight a tribe single-handly and win the end phase just because the opposition with have far superior offense and defense that one player matters little.

Cheers then.

Anyway... either way you guys need to get the job done or you can let me grow. Either way I don't give a flyin flip but I don't quit so I will annoy you all until you get rid of me. I survived 5 months of your bashing... we will see how much longer I live. :p

DeletedUser

You chat shit, if you want to show off about W35 go there and tell them all about how wonderful you are and how you are helping them every single day by making scripts which everyone already has.

You are nothing and never will be you have done nothing here apart from munch barbs and internals go you

DeletedUser

You chat shit, if you want to show off about W35 go there and tell them all about how wonderful you are and how you are helping them every single day by making scripts which everyone already has.

You are nothing and never will be you have done nothing here apart from munch barbs and internals go you

I am still here mike which is more than you. At least I am not a quitter nubcake. :icon_wink: