What If...?

DeletedUser

Then I would be in Anarky and TSL will just merge with skill? to form Twist! (Twisted Sith)

What if there is a tribe member limit in W46?

then it would sux for 500. Also then Twist! and TSL would have to boot their lower levels such as Dmoron and then they would join the Cult of Kefka.
Bet Dmoron now pops on and says over his dead body or something like that.

DeletedUser

what if Sharkey was leader of TSL and Cazcappy leader of Twist? :O how far can we take this 'what if' story? lol

DeletedUser

what if Sharkey was leader of TSL and Cazcappy leader of Twist? :O how far can we take this 'what if' story? lol

anyone want to do it? Hahaha in all reality if that happened Twist would win.

DeletedUser97878

I agree cause i can't lead a tribe? o_O I've tried on past worlds..... But if me and cazcappy did take over them...I belive ROTP or 500 would end up winning XD

DeletedUser

Sorry Sharkey I'm not that bad a leader. ROTP and 500 would not win unless the merged into Twist!

DeletedUser97878

Na i disagree ;) Your tribe doesn't seem to be fulfilling its potential :p

DeletedUser

cuz i'm not the leader. :p Frankly if we were leaders Sharkey we could end this war in about 2-3 months instead of this boring, take a village a day fight.

DeletedUser

cuz i'm not the leader. :p Frankly if we were leaders Sharkey we could end this war in about 2-3 months instead of this boring, take a village a day fight.

Cause thats worked out so well for you.

And a little more than 'take a village in a day' has happened recently. Wonder why twist are so quiet on here...

DeletedUser

idk no one says anything specific on here...so tell me rage what happened recently? Sounds like you took 50+ villages from a Twisty and they kicked him. That's all I think that's happened within the past 2-3 days.

DeletedUser

idk no one says anything specific on here...so tell me rage what happened recently? Sounds like you took 50+ villages from a Twisty and they kicked him. That's all I think that's happened within the past 2-3 days.

Pretty much. Not the first time they have done this. Still waiting for their excuse. jims lost over 300 villages and he's still in TSL. We haven't given up on him.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, A good tribe at this stage would be absolutely stupid to give up on any member. There's a reason Jims is #1 in OD last I checked.

DeletedUser34483

Pretty much. Not the first time they have done this. Still waiting for their excuse. jims lost over 300 villages and he's still in TSL. We haven't given up on him.

He's loving the ODD. Gotta love the south.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

some people said that we are not helping jimbhog

Achieved daily awards
25x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 15.08.2011 (6.002.213 units)!
:)

we are thinking to relocate jim,not to dismisse him:lol:

jhimbog on 06.09. at 12:57
jabbz, im planning of retiring here in tw.. im just a shit here who make the stats for TSL so ugly.. :(

if only i can play this in a long time everyday, this wont be happen..

but still i am thinking that until i reach 116 point village, i wanna see you guys win this world.. :(

but hey, TSL now leads 273 villages (*clap, *clap)

just want to thank you guys for all the greatfullness..
i learned from you guys what the word TRIBEMATES is..

thank you and more thank you..

this is not yet over... :)

jim,

Jabba the hutt on 06.09. at 13:03
lol,jim,you are a TSL player,we don't care about stats:)
it's not only your fault

Jabba the hutt on 06.09. at 13:14
well,when i'll have an inactive account in our core,i will tell you to take some villages in a safety area

DeletedUser

unfortunately if we took it to PM there wouldn't be much to talk about! lol... But it is very relevant to this topic... TSL has taken over a hundred villages from a Twist player in the past 3 days because Twist never bothered to support him or didn't stick their expert sitters on the acc which is obviously not active enough! They are prob overburdened with sits right now and would rather let an acc die than sit it or try help it... soon it will be just Twist's core members left... And no doubt they wont be easy to bring down, but by that time we will have a massive village advantage! :)

DeletedUser

Let me make a suggestion; read the initial post:

Initial Post said:
What if a war had gone differently? What if one move hadn't been made? What if a member hadn't switched sides?

These "what if" questions tend to torment players who devote years to a world and have it all go down in flames. What do you all think were the major turning points of the world, and what do you think the world would be like if they hadn't happened or had gone the other way (in the case of wars)?

If you want to discuss the war, post in the right thread.

You can say "What if that Twist player hadn't lost those villages?", but more than discussing that briefly, you're going to effectively turn this into another war thread, which is not the intent of the thread, making your discussion off-topic.

DeletedUser97878

Thats a very good point ;) TSL and twist have both dissappointed me so far :( But there again TSL have always disappointed me and this is twist! first time together :p

I mean there attempt to get 500 out of K50/60 has been pathetic tbh....We were expecting to be gone months ago...But at this rate theres still months left there for us

DeletedUser

Let me make a suggestion; read the initial post:

If you want to discuss the war, post in the right thread.

You can say "What if that Twist player hadn't lost those villages?", but more than discussing that briefly, you're going to effectively turn this into another war thread, which is not the intent of the thread, making your discussion off-topic.

Last warning.

DeletedUser

What if Hellkiller was not kicked from Twist? Do you think with adequate support he would have been able to retake some of his villas and hold off the northern TSL? Or was it a lost cause? Was he not worth the defensive struggle