Anime 2.0

DeletedUser98932

FLCL has only 6 ep.? Well i think i will watch it later today. :) Sounds interesting. :D

btw. I needed a break from Inuyasha. I hate love triangles. :p I think i will come back when im tired of straight action and amazingly "overboobed" girls. xD

DeletedUser98932

Ok, i just watched 2 episodes of FLCL and.... WHAT THE HECK is this??!!! xD Its soooo stupid and random but hilarious!! Hahaha what is the point of this anime at all?!! So screwed up. LoL!!

DeletedUser98932

Everyone what do u think of BLOOD+? I just saw that Hochu Otsuka is one of the voice actors and i thought to watch it? Anyone watched it before?

DeletedUser

I was never into it but, I have seen a few random episodes didn't much care for it but, people into vampire stuff and you know that whole thing might like it.

DeletedUser

its decent. was a good watch(watched it dubbed). the swordplay is good in it at least :)

DeletedUser

i love it as well... since im a big fan of Roronoa Zoro from One Piece, the swordsman plot does entices me.. ^^

DeletedUser13939

Yea, you're the guy I was thinking of (In reference to your coplayer thread)

I think the bestest anime of all timez in Powerpuff Girls X :icon_cool:

Only because of the funny monkey. :3

DeletedUser98932

I've just finished Death Note. Took me couple of days but im glad that i didnt watch everything in one day. This anime need more time to comprehend. Amazing story line. Sometimes i stopped in the middle of the episode just to grasp everything.

SPOILER

I don't know should i be happy for Light death or sad because i understand his initial thoughts. Like how Ryuuk killed him though, i think its better this way then in the manga. (Yes, i red the last chapter. :p) I'm definitely gonna miss Lighto-kun, first L, Missa-chan, Ryuuk. Even Takada-san. :( Im glad that this anime is so short. Any longer, or even win of Light would be bad. The one of the best anime and one of the best endings. This anime is MUST SEE for all who are new to anime world. (Ofc u guys have already seen this. :p)

Idk.... I could write pages of my thoughts on this and still it wouldn't be enough... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least use spoilers if you tell people that this anime MUST BE SEEN

Because our anime chat is like... dead if you people want to be added in our super cool group, add me on skype (click that skype emotion under my avy (for nubs))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98932

Hahahaha, forgot about that. xD I couldn't restrain myself from telling. Sugimasee: :))

DeletedUser13939

I've just finished Death Note. Took me couple of days but im glad that i didnt watch everything in one day. This anime need more time to comprehend. Amazing story line. Sometimes i stopped in the middle of the episode just to grasp everything.

SPOILER

[spoil]I don't know should i be happy for Light death or sad because i understand his initial thoughts. Like how Ryuuk killed him though, i think its better this way then in the manga. (Yes, i red the last chapter. :p) I'm definitely gonna miss Lighto-kun, first L, Missa-chan, Ryuuk. Even Takada-san. :( Im glad that this anime is so short. Any longer, or even win of Light would be bad. The one of the best anime and one of the best endings. This anime is MUST SEE for all who are new to anime world. (Ofc u guys have already seen this. :p)[/spoil]

Idk.... I could write pages of my thoughts on this and still it wouldn't be enough... :)

It IS a great anime. I'll be honest though. I watched the first 15-20 episodes in one sitting. o_O

DeletedUser

Ok, i just watched 2 episodes of FLCL and.... WHAT THE HECK is this??!!! xD Its soooo stupid and random but hilarious!! Hahaha what is the point of this anime at all?!! So screwed up. LoL!!

Well done, you just summed up the entirety of FLCL in two lines. What the heck, indeed. Still awesome though.

DeletedUser

i really do wish that flcl had continued at least in manga form. the 6 episodes are awesome and epic but man could of had so much more. i kinda wish he had gone with Haruka

DeletedUser

It is my aim in the anime thread to make people cry. I'm on a total of 3 in 2 days. Sweet. Evil Zenron is evil.

DeletedUser

crying like a kindergärtner on the first day of school to a anime means it was a great anime. ^_^

DeletedUser98932

It is my aim in the anime thread to make people cry. I'm on a total of 3 in 2 days. Sweet. Evil Zenron is evil.

Yea, laugh as much as u want bakajaroo :p Anyway as pervert-chan says, as long it makes u cry that means anime is good. Well it is. :))

DeletedUser51929

so No.6 finished. I really enjoyed it :3 better than I expected. but now I need a new anime or a few to keep me ocupied and a good distraction from coursework :D