Rate the player above :D

DeletedUser55786

I know this is usually stupid and I have hated on it before but I think it could work here as most people know each other. ignore the fact that you don't like the person or stuff like that etc

DeletedUser100063

ashden sucks has no skills at backtiming and only plays to be a booster for matts team (he admitted it :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Dude look weed!! A good Player but this is not him my guess it is Hasan and he is a co player and only a co player don't think I've ever seen you win!

DeletedUser100063

jobson1984 a good player and the best player on uk server by win ratio... only ratio :icon_cool:

p.s I won this

Requirements for victory:Warning: The top player does not win the round.

The player holding rank 2 (points) at the end of the round wins 100 premium points.

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=147

and won 2 others under this name and one under yours

DeletedUser55786

(I have never boosted for matt, and I never admitted to it)

Jobson:
used to be friends, I remember he used to build mines to 14,14,14 before doing anything else at all every round, not sure if you still do. but overall good player, never really been against you. seems to have won quite a lot of rounds so must be fairly decent.

DeletedUser100063

dum dum you rate the guy above you which is me

ashden sucks has no skills at backtiming and only plays to be a booster for matts team (he admitted it :icon_razz:)
I stand by this judgement

DeletedUser55786

'no skills at backtiming' I will let you know I did a 117ms backtime same speed thank you very much. and I have never boosted for Matt + you're lying I have never admitted to doing that because I haven't.

dude look weed: seems quite bad, although hasan used to be decent, but not now.

DeletedUser

I think this is a good idea, but you should add some specific criteria people rate others on.

DeletedUser55786

underwater: what would you suggest for criteria, its a good idea. could possibly use start up ( 0-10k ) mid game (10k-100k) late game (100k ->) only those number for speed and other criteria :?