15 Days love meter ... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lets see if i get in trouble for this one.

"No"

Nah my interpretation is that you don't get in trouble for voicing your opinion so much as for going into detail about it - as that tends to either get into modbashing, ban/infract discussion, posting of infracts/warns, or just generally violate the "If you have a problem with moderating pm me instead of posting it" rule. If you can manage explaining why you do/don't like me without breaking any of those rules... go for it.

I'm also surprised that it's 5-7. I thought there were a lot more people that disliked me :icon_razz:

Subwind

Wolf rocks, I have never had an issue with him.

Please send 200pp to LakeWind c/o World 50.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Several of the yes's are people that don't play or post on this world.

I said yes, I play here.

As for my reasoning behind my yes: Every time I've deserved an infraction I've got one (also wolf, don't believe any of my pm's :icon_razz:), every time I haven't deserved one I didn't get one. So in my eyes he has done everything a Mod is meant to do. However, I can't judge wolf on what he's done to others, so maybe he just likes me.

DeletedUser18970

yes

cant really work out why people are putting no's
unless its a joke
cause theirs much worse forum mods at least wolf gives leeway (spelt wrong but i dnt care:p)

HorseSoldier

I said yes, I play here.
Wasn't referring to you :icon_razz:

As for my reasoning behind my yes: Every time I've deserved an infraction I've got one (also wolf, don't believe any of my pm's :icon_razz:), every time I haven't deserved one I didn't get one. So in my eyes he has done everything a Mod is meant to do. However, I can't judge wolf on what he's done to others, so maybe he just likes me.
That has not been my experience and I've played mulitiple worlds where mods are not so harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

APACHE. JUMP ON IT.

JUMP ON IT.

COMMANDO FOR PRESIDENT.

I like dawolf

DeletedUser95452

1) Try that below:

think-outside-the-box.jpg

2)

The thread is for posting Yes or No and only those are getting count ... (sad)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right. I'm gonna play bad guy here, I think.

I'm perfectly fine with a thread like this. Simply voting "yes" or "no" on whether you like the mod or not is fine. However, in the interest of consistent enforcement of the rules, a few of these posts have been removed and/or edited. Further discussion of moderation will result in this thread being locked. That said, feel free to continue voting; you're not going to get in trouble for simply saying whether you like the mod or not.

Moving to general, as that's a better place for it. Thread cleaned, and I may even PM one or two of you. As always, if you have an issue with a mod, there is a system in place. In this instance, if you feel like DaWolf85 (the w50 mod, for those of you oblivious enough to somehow not know) is not performing his job properly in any capacity. Being too strict, not strict enough, too rude... anything. PM me, we'll discuss it. And, as always, you won't get in trouble for PMing me in this fashion. You're allowed to not like the mods. We're not exactly popular, and that's fine.

Responses to this post should be made via a PM to myself, or DaWolf85.

Status
Not open for further replies.