Need an account

DeletedUser

AND SHADOW... face the fact you never were and not presently man enough to fight me. :icon_wink:

Don't call me Shadow. You don't deserve to call me that. Call me by my full name: shadow 4.0

You should face the fact that your not as good as you think you are. If you spent even as much time on the game, than you do here, you might even make a higher place in the rankings.

DeletedUser

Don't call me Shadow. You don't deserve to call me that. Call me by my full name: shadow 4.0

You should face the fact that your not as good as you think you are. If you spent even as much time on the game, than you do here, you might even make a higher place in the rankings.

lol... Shadow 4.0 eh? As long as you play worlds where I play, shadow you will always be in my shadow. And if you took the time to notice I climb ranking positions every day. Race is about the only one outnobling me on a daily basis. Its amazing how many villages he can take right now in one shot. Anyway... I will eventually be in the top 5. I have no doubt of that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck with that.

I doubt I play on worlds you play, if I did, I'd know.

DeletedUser

Ya... if you played on any of my worlds you be quite aware of my presence. :lol:

Actually, I only play one world. So it there wouldn't be a big enough chance I'd be on the same as you (Yes, this is Shadow).

DeletedUser

Well, a friend of mine called me a CyberPunk after watching a trailer for a video game... and nobody knows me as shadow 4.0 anymore, so I figured I'd change it. X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X was a friends account, I took it as my own and MrClamju is something I'd never go back to.

Plus, this name will be seen around many parts of W50 when it is opened.

I figured I'd use this name since it's a recent nickname in reality. This one is staying as my permanent account, I won't be changing anymore.

King Sean04

Lol it went from a king A vs you thread to a which alias and how many you have :p derail all the threads!!!!!