War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

Given that our continents were extremely dense, and we were gaining massive ground whilst DDB and Borg did literally nothing.

You controlled less than half the world.. the stats show that DDB and BORG where still taking villages off you.. that is not "literally" nothing is it?

There is a lot of points I could pick up on, but all CTRL players have a right to be annoyed they didn't get to win this world. You where, at one point, the best tribe in the game.. now you're nothing. If I was in CTRL I'd also be arguing your case, but in my head I'd know I was wrong.

DeletedUser

You controlled less than half the world.. the stats show that DDB and BORG where still taking villages off you.. that is not "literally" nothing is it?

There is a lot of points I could pick up on, but all CTRL players have a right to be annoyed they didn't get to win this world. You where, at one point, the best tribe in the game.. now you're nothing. If I was in CTRL I'd also be arguing your case, but in my head I'd know I was wrong.

You realize we never cared to win the world? We arent mad or annoyed, we are just showing you how stupid you are. Most enemies of CTRL did nothing but make false accusations of cheating, DDBORG being the worst. You were just fed those false accusations and are foolish enough to believe them.

DeletedUser

You realize we never cared to win the world? We arent mad or annoyed, we are just showing you how stupid you are. Most enemies of CTRL did nothing but make false accusations of cheating, DDBORG being the worst. You were just fed those false accusations and are foolish enough to believe them.

I look more at the evidence. I have been told by CTRL the name of 2 players that where perm-banned/did not return from bans. I guess there could have been more who took the punishment.

Either way, you may not have cared at the time. There is no way of me knowing but it seems like it is really getting to you guys now that another tribe is now winning the world and not CTRL and you come on here with big arguments that don't make much sense.

DeletedUser

I look more at the evidence. I have been told by CTRL the name of 2 players that where perm-banned/did not return from bans. I guess there could have been more who took the punishment.

Either way, you may not have cared at the time. There is no way of me knowing but it seems like it is really getting to you guys now that another tribe is now winning the world and not CTRL and you come on here with big arguments that don't make much sense.

I only have a problem with you calling us cheaters, dont even make me list the players on your side that were caught. I can think of at least 10, other people could probably triple that list.

DeletedUser

Thats crap. I never attacked with single nobles unless i was nobling from next door.

Even with Mad Max I built and stacked a noble village.

20K constantly outgoing is a little more true. As I didn't have anything to do at work, all I had to do all day was send attacks.

You can easily send 1000 attacks in 30 minutes. If you're going about it slowly. If you know how to fake, you can easily push out more.

One is generally awake for 10-18 hours in a day. Given that the average adult only accumulates approximately 6 hours of sleep in a night, we'll even say 15 hours a day just for argument sake.

Now, if going slowly, you can send out 2000 attacks an hour, and I was awake and on TW pretty much that entire time, except for my days off in which I would constantly be on TW..

15 hours @ 2k fakes per hour = 30,000 attacks.

Even the math supports it. It's easily possible to do, 99% of players just don't feel like taking the time to do it. We happened to have a couple really diligent people in CTRL.

its true if you calculate hours + attacks per hour it is possible BUT do you think a human finger can click 15hours straight. and do it almost daily?:lol:

and for sure, the biggest reason you did not take a new account after the ban.............. because you cannot play normal and fair like we do^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its true if you calculate hours + attacks per hour it is possible BUT do you think a human finger can click 15hours straight. and do it almost daily?:lol:

Yes. Even though I primarily use the keyboard when sending mass attacks.

DeletedUser

yeah just like your false stats, kicking those got attacked to make the stats look good. but we admit that your spies had a great job. deleting accounts on our side, setting up accounts to be eaten in an op.... and got supported by our own troops that you guys controlled. after those spies got eliminated and cheaters caught everything returns to normal.
this war is very good theres our UPS and downs but we stick and fight.
unlike CTRL you guys know the inevitable defeat is coming your way.... so you guys make up stories of "" we got bored we quit BS"
like we said we also have our spy in your side so we know those problems and we know that victory is coming.

DeletedUser

yeah just like your false stats, kicking those got attacked to make the stats look good. but we admit that your spies had a great job. deleting accounts on our side, setting up accounts to be eaten in an op.... and got supported by our own troops that you guys controlled. after those spies got eliminated and cheaters caught everything returns to normal.
this war is very good theres our UPS and downs but we stick and fight.
unlike CTRL you guys know the inevitable defeat is coming your way.... so you guys make up stories of "" we got bored we quit BS"
like we said we also have our spy in your side so we know those problems and we know that victory is coming.

dillonlancaster
stibarst
LailaTheNight
joost.jack
shaeberly
SamX44
Slaine the Usurper
FlyingFishSera
georgiana adara darcy
Pepsi-sTyX
Finny50
aRamez

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know a number of those players on that list and none of them got banned.

DeletedUser

I know a number of those players on that list and none of them got banned.

You happen to know all of those players after you joined the world. Every single one of those accounts was banned for one reason or another.

Finny and aramez being the worst.

DeletedUser

Does any of this really matter? I can't understand why you guys keep talking about it. All you guys do is point fingers at each other and call each other names. Don't you people have anything better to do? Someone please explain it to me.

DeletedUser

and for sure, the biggest reason you did not take a new account after the ban.............. because you cannot play normal and fair like we do^_^

Only someone ignorant would click once for every attack.

It takes seconds to set up a few hundred fake tabs. With good internet, you can legally set up your browser to send exactly 5 fakes per second, by clicking 1 keyboard shortcut. Ppl have been doing it for YEARS!

Ideally you can send 300 fakes every minute. 18000 fakes an hour. It's a bit less than that becos of setup time (Setup should only take as long as the time it takes to load the attack and confirmation page tabs. Only the confirmation tab if you're bookmark faking). 10000 fakes an hour is easy. Hell, I remember sending over 50K fakes once while I watched movies, by simply tapping the shortcut once every second. It didn't even take a quarter of a day to that.

Not that I'd expect anyone in DDBORG to know that. The players in ddborg (8AA8) are simply the leavings and the dregs of w10.

DeletedUser44592

with what ever happened and with whom ever you all have to admit one thing, It was fun! we all had people we love playing with.

DeletedUser

Does any of this really matter? I can't understand why you guys keep talking about it. All you guys do is point fingers at each other and call each other names. Don't you people have anything better to do? Someone please explain it to me.

Explain what ?:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Very true. We shouldn't be talking about the past.. the only thing that matters is what is happening now.

Nobody can question at this moment in time it looks like 8AA8 will win this world.

turnpoint

Very true. We shouldn't be talking about the past.. the only thing that matters is what is happening now.

Nobody can question at this moment in time it looks like 8AA8 will win this world.

yes ..thats very true ...8AA8 is winning the world... but against ...who ?

perza, rozanzibar and KidaLimbo .... they are the only 8AA8 opponents .....and ..i suppose they are gangbang ...as i have heard.

And of course... the BARBARIANS ... they do not defend , they do not attack...they are perfect targets against to whom win tha world :lol:

DeletedUser

yes ..thats very true ...8AA8 is winning the world... but against ...who ?

perza, rozanzibar and KidaLimbo .... they are the only 8AA8 opponents .....and ..i suppose they are gangbang ...as i have heard.

And of course... the BARBARIANS ... they do not defend , they do not attack...they are perfect targets against to whom win tha world :lol:

this war did not begin yesterday:lol:

stats last year clearly shows activity in ctrl nomads

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomads, SON, UTE, CTRL
Side 2:
Tribes: BORG, 8AA8, TUBA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 984
Side 2: 1,379
Difference: 395

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 389
Side 2: 460
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,463,837
Side 2: 13,121,356
Difference: 3,657,519

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,693,505
Side 2: 4,161,208
Difference: 467,703

chart

maybe you will ask why do we include SON, UTE? this is were ctrl nomads dump their kicked players so that it will save the stats. individual accounts that did not join a tribe not included.

same goes for the ctrl stats they are posting, they kicked their player under attacked to save the stats. so when they post it here in the forums it will show how dominant they are. thats the greatest tribe on tw ( in saving the stats category) LOL

DeletedUser

Most of CTRL left around that time. Woodly quit before I did, Sctestor went with him. Kalk quit shortly after I did. And Flor was never really active after that either (and for a good time prior to that as well) Those were some of our biggest war participants.

the stats you are bragging mostly did not came from them.:lol:

The Nomads went highly inactive after that as well. Matu (DPN) was starting school. Spawnie was only active when he was. IJ took the opportunity to take care of his kid. LR took off a little before that. Maurius stuck around for a very short time after before quitting as well.

they were bragging that it will be a massacre when they reformed nomads, posting their fabricated stats like ctrl do.But they got killed one by one. and we know you had a chance to sit one of them:lol: fail.

DeletedUser

the only stupid people i know are the ones that believe those fabricated stats ctrl are posting, how many members ctrl kicked in the front to save the stats. because of that ctrl is winning in the stats but loosing villages:lol:

you never cared to win the world??? yet your telling us " we won! we won! but we just got bored":lol:

CTRL is OVERRATED!:lol:

turnpoint

lodda seems to be the most aggresive player against rozanzibar ... :icon_cry:

How strange as 2 ex-Die. fight in the end.
And ..how strange as the most active player ( in a war against somebody that fight back ...not only against barbarians) of the dominant tribe is an old enemy ...an ex-Die. and an ex-CTRL

To see..how many ex-Die. and ex-CTRL are now brave and warriors for 8AA8 :)

Maybe Die. proves ..after it long died ago as a tribe...that was the most offensive tribe ...and maybe the best WAR Tribe in W10 history.