Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser82027

Yes, Yes I do! But I applaud your victims for putting up a fight!

DeletedUser

a fight? the only person who is actrually giving me a fight is greenghost. And that when i only have 23 villas in the area and he has over 300! Plus only 7 attacks...some axe speed...no nobles....how hard can it be?

DeletedUser82027

So you're attacking every single player who isn't in SubV? I see Clemp is putting up a fight....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102109

you seriously think jim is fighting you in k11 bernard?
he had over 1k attacks constantly for 4 months, then you pop up in k11 with a few villages which you proceed to stack with like 500k troops in each
meanwhile di, hh, gouge, dipsy and pretty much everyone else in the area is pounding him and you say you are having a fight with him?
and you brag that he has more villages there than you.....
why dont you join our side and see how easy it is to cough up 800nukes to clear a handful of villages when you have 5 players on you

DeletedUser64969

you seriously think jim is fighting you in k11 bernard?
he had over 1k attacks constantly for 4 months, then you pop up in k11 with a few villages which you proceed to stack with like 500k troops in each
meanwhile di, hh, gouge, dipsy and pretty much everyone else in the area is pounding him and you say you are having a fight with him?
and you brag that he has more villages there than you.....
why dont you join our side and see how easy it is to cough up 800nukes to clear a handful of villages when you have 5 players on you

lol cant argue with this

DeletedUser

Well...he is doing pretty well considering..cant see u ever putting up half a fight.

DeletedUser102109

ask your friend steve how many attacks he had incoming yesterday at around 12 server time
should be somewhere around the 1800 mark.......

DeletedUser

You were in BoB, How can you be so bold? I remember when your borders were alligned with SuckV! However; You seemed to think you weren't in harms way as of that time! I remember PACK talking with BoB at somepoint about SFM and SuckV and all your leader told them was that they want nothing to do with it. BoB would have had a massibe front line with plenty of support from the core of their main continent. They weren't pushed anywhere, and you had plenty of chances as did PACK to finish the job.

Again, Stop pinning it on one player, one tribe. It is not PACK's fault -as such- things went down the shitter. It was lack of teamwork within all the leaders of the other tribes (SFM, BoB, PACK, STORM etc etc)

Time for a reality check...

1) super was a crap leader
2) super was the main reason pack failed when she took over from grey ghost
3) why would bob do anything with superweif when she gave the go ahead for certain members of pack to start attacking bob ? who wants to work with someone who gave the go ahead to start stabbing there diplomatic relations in the back...
4) bob were involved in the subv war, they helped our tdr with a lot of support and were actively trying to help tdr fight the war, unlike pack, who were too busy eating there inactive's and barb munching.

The last time that there was a chance to prevent subv from taking over was when the most active members pack members left and started tdr, but again, supers pettiness and lack of intelligence once again nailed, and i mean nailed, the final nail in the coffin that is world 25.

Kudos to subv, they have all but won the world, thats a lot to be proud of, they put the effort in, recruited for the most part some of the better players and made w25 from my point of view, a very interesting world.

As for super and pack, kudos for being an epic failure.

DeletedUser102109

^^^^^
have to agree with all of that but the coffin isnt buried yet
im still here(not for much longer though)

DeletedUser

Awww I got a mention :)

Most underhanded, Woot.

Lol awgz, must be someone I upset ;)

Lost, how dare you not mention me. You are officially dead to me.

And I can't believe you are still all beating super down...wait..yes I can.

Hope your all well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82027

Awww I got a mention :)

Most underhanded, Woot.

Lol awgz, must be someone I upset ;)

Lost, how dare you not mention me. You are officially dead to me.

And I can't believe you are still all beating super down...wait..yes I can.

Hope your all well fookers!!

Ooooh I remember Lych! Coward quit the moment he/she saw incomings!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ask your friend steve how many attacks he had incoming yesterday at around 12 server time
should be somewhere around the 1800 mark.......

And I have that many reports of those troops getting killed on his supported villages. Huge fail. Just another player wasting his/her resources in an attempt to "run with the big dogs". Never going to happen. This world has been over since TDR's top 4 players joined SubV when the rest of the world abandoned them.

DeletedUser

Ooooh I remember Lych! Coward quit the moment he/she saw incomings!:icon_rolleyes:

Really ? from what I remember, when he got incoming he started eating his way through a lot of sfm villages........

It seems players are always going to hate, especially when 99% of the people they disrespect are better than them...

DeletedUser

^^^^^
have to agree with all of that but the coffin isnt buried yet
im still here(not for much longer though)

lol, this world is over short of SUBV disbanding, nothing you or anyone else does is going to change that.

DeletedUser

Haha, i quit qay before those incoming did any real damage.

But yes, i ate SFM. And a lot of ....well all of K2. Cos im awesome ;)

Haterz gonna hate.

Lost, i been a busy boy mate. Might finally be getting some decent internet connection so will hit you up on skype and see if you can get me on some world somewhere.

Hope you are both well buddy.

DeletedUser82027

Haha, i quit qay before those incoming did any real damage.

But yes, i ate SFM. And a lot of ....well all of K2. Cos im awesome ;)

Haterz gonna hate.

Lost, i been a busy boy mate. Might finally be getting some decent internet connection so will hit you up on skype and see if you can get me on some world somewhere.

Hope you are both well buddy.

Narr, I don't hate. But Lych was both arrogant and cowardly. People from outside his tribe tried talking to him and he was just so rude... No need for rudeness :axemen::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lych wasnt in my tribe but i found him pleasant and helpful on the few occasions i spoke to him

alexmichie

Lych was a great player, he held K2 against a whole tribe, he was one of the few Pack members who actually wanted to fight a war and not hug everyone. Back to the original point though Super is one of the main reasons SubV has won this world in the fashion it has, dont get me wrong I think that the tribe itself would have won anyway, they soundly beat WHNC who were the best tribe around at the time, they gave a good hard fight and won, they then went on and beat INH into submission whether that was down to inactivity or not is another argument the facts stand for themselves it was a great war, both sides were on top at certain points and both tribes fought well. When it was clear SubV was going to win Super had a choice either Help INH or Jump on the free villages, Super being the awful leader she was and the fact she could not see long term was the reason she picked the wrong choice, she allowed SubV to gain control over the whole South, she then failed to make an alliance with BoB and instead allowed her players to attack them, against the advice of alot of her council, she also failed to see that the members of TDR were her last chance and instead isolated them and refused to support them and banned her players from supporting them, therefore killing off their chance of an upset, still she did not attack SubV, she sat back and watched SubV take out TDR and BoB, and still she did nothing, I personally had to declare on Pack and when our nukes started flying she accused us of backstabbing, what did she think was going to happen?

Awgz I am not sure why you have suddenly come to life you have done nothing but noble barbs all world, you have been absent from all major wars and decisions of this world and you will be run out of this world very shortly, I do hope you give us a fight but I fear I will be dissappointed as I have been with the majority of Pack, Clemp is not giving a fight it feels like he is giving me his villages and It seems your friend Kakkerot is the next to do the same.

05rhardy, I am still astonished you hang around here, almost like a bad smell, you were awful on this world and surely you would like to forget how bad you were, you did nothing and you are of no significance to this world, this world is dead and I wish the rest of pack would realise it, atleast some members of RGE are going down with a fight and I respect Jim for that but It is far to little too late.

If you are not in SubV just delete and save us some time and money. We are not going to split up, we are not going to suddenly mass delete and we are not going to quit, why would we quit when we are going to win?