Tired & Bored of playing or want to End the world ?

DeletedUser79686

please do what was suggested then here......*i only used part of it and reworded it a bit.

I am rusty so please be kind... :)
You see the delete account link as it calls to you.

50336_251542241736_6008798_n.jpg

[SIZE=+1]As you hit delete, I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' person. Thing is , right now you got a Choice. But painful as it may be. Just Do It! Now that's a hard fact of life, but it's a fact of life your gonna have to get realistic about.

[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Now the night you hit delete, you may feel a slight sting, that's pride messin' with ya. Forget pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. Fight through that stuff. 'Cause a year from now, when you're kickin' it in the Caribbean you're gonna say, "Glad I hit Delete."[/SIZE]

or19xv.jpg

So go ahead, hit that key, end your suffering, before we come to end it for you and you realize that the last 3 years you have been playing was all a waste.

Free%20%28word%29.jpg

Do everyone a FAVOR and STOP the prem pts from extending (send them(pp) to a active willing warrior).....Log Out of All sat in-active accounts.....which i think is Cheating. use Your own Troops and what your Active tribe Members have.
doing so will make ppl actually use skills, to Survive. Not just sitting back knowing your stacked to the brim......
i think that stalemate season will soon end. and this world ending in fighting grounds, as supposed to a big hug.

yes i know ppl have been defending for sometime, i get it. i lived it. but i didn't give up. I earned what Ive done to get to this point in the game....so have others.....i truly don't want it to end this way. and i feel that i and members in my tribe deserve a chance to be winners of this world as much as any of you do. Please get rid of the sat accounts. i don't even know how they are still even allowed to be here.:icon_rolleyes:
do some of you agree with this? Is this something that can be agreed upon. don't you think this would change it enough to actually let the wars continue with using only the troops to real active playing ppl. tho furie stabbed BOA in the back now and i think FHS also....so now what for them.....Free has used their own troops to fight. they didn't have two extra tribes to help them. idk....just looking at this all. which to me means....Furie wont get rid of the sat accounts , they don't have their allies any longer.....and have no choice but to push for this nap and possible merge. those sat accounts should be going near 120 days soon......ermm....inless someone is logging into them from another ip address.....such effort if is the case. i just know there is a lot of people who don't like this nap and have put a lot of time and money into prem pts who still want to play it out. but to have the top two tribes who have the most owned villages decide for the rest of us who are still here playing , weather its in a 13 mill account or one that is less then 1 mill, Is awful. if your ready for the world to end please gracefully leave this world, you will still have your respect and dignity. your just making that choice that is best for yourself, and let the rest of us who still want to play do so.
i thank you for doing it, if you so choose to do so.

DeletedUser73155

One could also argue that if a person is so concerned about a world ending and their desire to continue playing that they could simply delete their account here and go join a new world.

DeletedUser79686

One could also argue that if a person is so concerned about a world ending and their desire to continue playing that they could simply delete their account here and go join a new world.

Now..what sense would that make?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser73155

About as much sense as someone that's dedicated 3 years and a lot of money to playing this game simply hitting the delete button as you suggest rather than making every effort to bring about the ultimate goal of ending a world.

DeletedUser79686

About as much sense as someone that's dedicated 3 years and a lot of money to playing this game simply hitting the delete button as you suggest rather than making every effort to bring about the ultimate goal of ending a world.

Thats right! there is alot of us who want to play, have put 3 yrs and lots of money and time in, to just have it HUGGED away from THEM!

IF they want to quit then hit delete! IF they are Bored and dont want to play anymore, then hit delete!
do the rest of the world a favor and save the wishy washy for another world as you suggested. Let us who want to play do so. but not have it decided by two tribes. There is other ppl in this world who think they deserve a chance to win this game( In This World ) the good old fashion way...Not by a hug. There is other ppl in this world besides your tribe, So its not all about you's. this decision effects everyone playing....this decision only benefits two tribes. not fair to the rest of us. But who cares about that as long as your in the winning team right? screw everybody else..:icon_rolleyes:

whats a matter with getting rid of the sat accounts? they dont have a player, your using the troops to defend yourselves and and attack ppl ......BUT not looking for the betterment of that Sat account....That is ban-able right there in its self.

we could of already have reached many mile stones in the game if you's didnt have them.....we could of been at deducted noble cost by now. This Stalemate wouldnt of happened either, i feel.... i think many things would of been different.

DeletedUser73155

Well once again, if there are those of you that want to continue playing then feel free to go to another world and play. No-one is stopping you.
Also i'd love to see what proof you have that any accounts are being sat permanently and being used in a manner that is against the rules of the game, failing that if there is genuine rule breaking then how come you've not reported it?

As a side note didn't BASH! have a NAP with FREE pretty much from its inception?
I think for this pointless rant you deserve an award...
SourGrapesAward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79686

Well once again, if there are those of you that want to continue playing then feel free to go to another world and play. No-one is stopping you.
Also i'd love to see what proof you have that any accounts are being sat permanently and being used in a manner that is against the rules of the game, failing that if there is genuine rule breaking then how come you've not reported it?

As a side note didn't BASH! have a NAP with FREE pretty much from its inception?
I think for this pointless rant you deserve an award...
SourGrapesAward.jpg

you skirted all that didnt ya. everyone knows that is what has been going on. you all have become proficient at it is all.
a matter of time and it will prob catch up with ya's. If not then you cheated your way to a win by using accounts that have no owner. what does that make you....a true warrior? Inless they really truly have real account owners....:icon_rolleyes:

P.S. Ill go when its my time to go but not til then will i go. :)

DeletedUser73155

I don't think i've skirted anything, in fact i think i've been pretty upfront and made sense, give it a try sometime.

There are a lot of "you's" there, if you weren't a few sandwiches short of a picnic i'd think you were directly accusing me of something, feel free to put in a ticket.

DeletedUser79686

I don't think i've skirted anything, in fact i think i've been pretty upfront and made sense, give it a try sometime.

There are a lot of "you's" there, if you weren't a few sandwiches short of a picnic i'd think you were directly accusing me of something, feel free to put in a ticket.

nah.. i made perfectly good sense in what i have said here. maybe u feel guilty or something...idk what made you think i was directing it at you....it was to the mass of ppl i was talking.

your snide comment about me is a personal attack, and a childish way to go about it.
And Your way of taking this thread off the topic...which is

if your wanting to end the world do to being Bored, Tired, and just wanting to end it , just leave already. no one is gonna take what any of you's have done in this world.....look how far we all have got.
And get rid of the Sat Accounts.

DeletedUser73155

idk what made you think i was directing it at you

Me neither...
you skirted all that didnt ya. everyone knows that is what has been going on. you all have become proficient at it is all.
a matter of time and it will prob catch up with ya's. If not then you cheated your way to a win by using accounts that have no owner. what does that make you....a true warrior?

your snide comment about me is a personal attack
No its a personal opinion, i think your stark raving mad.

if your wanting to end the world do to being Bored, Tired, and just wanting to end it
What exactly do you think is the ultimate goal of this game?

DeletedUser

Not being funny Queeny, but what did you think would happen to BASH when it formed? When you joined? Everyone hates them!

You were offered a chance to join RIE and in turn join FURIE, or maybe it was just FURIE? I forget, anyway, you would have been able to be a part of the world ending, given your opinion where it matters, but as it is, you don't, so you can't. So you forfeit you right complain.

What is BASH? They havnt even been able to beat Berlyn yet! A player completely surrounded by you all.

Face it.
Your time has come.
Stop moaning, itll get you nothing.

Justifi3d

Not being funny Queeny, but what did you think would happen to BASH when it formed? When you joined? Everyone hates them!

You were offered a chance to join RIE and in turn join FURIE, or maybe it was just FURIE? I forget, anyway, you would have been able to be a part of the world ending, given your opinion where it matters, but as it is, you don't, so you can't. So you forfeit you right complain.

What is BASH? They havnt even been able to beat Berlyn yet! A player completely surrounded by you all.

Face it.
Your time has come.

Everyone hates BASH? Lol you don't even know what your talking about! Why don't you ask half your tribemates how they feel, I'll bet many say they don't have any problem with us :lol:

DeletedUser79686

Today 19:37
Lordkingsdown
No its a personal opinion, i think your stark raving mad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the whole thing was never directed at YOU.....YOU started internalizing it and feeling guilty. which lead to insults towards me because you have nothing valid to say... how pathetic.

Today 00:44
Lordkingsdown One could also argue that if a person is so concerned about a world ending and their desire to continue playing that they could simply delete their account here and go join a new world.

Today 17:20
Lordkingsdown Well once again, if there are those of you that want to continue playing then feel free to go to another world and play. No-one is stopping you.
What a pompous arrogant attitude...cause you think this is in the bag already......

like hell if this is gonna happen..the ppl who Dont like this Hug wont be deleting.

Back to this. :lol:
nah.. i made perfectly good sense in what i have said here. maybe u feel guilty or something...idk what made you think i was directing it at you....it was to the mass of ppl i was talking.

And Your way of taking this thread off the topic...which is

if your wanting to end the world do to being Bored, Tired, and just wanting to end it , just leave already. no one is gonna take what any of you's have done in this world.....look how far we all have got.
And get rid of the Sat Accounts.

Today 21:00
kenzie25 Not being funny Queeny, but what did you think would happen to BASH when it formed? When you joined? Everyone hates them!

Face it.
Your time has come.
i will save my comments about where the loyalties lay between the both. as for being a part of this world ending i will be in one fashion or another. If i fail in my personal account.....i will co-play my fello members.. This is my thread , So i guess that gives me all the say i want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73155

the whole thing was never directed at YOU.....
You made a generalization about FURIE therefore it is and as i said if you believe i or any members of FURIE have done anything against the rules then send in a ticket rather than ranting like a loon on the externals.

What a pompous arrogant attitude...
Ditto.

like hell if this is gonna happen..the ppl who Dont like this Hug wont be deleting.
And neither will the people that do, making your whole thread pretty much pointless and obsolete.

DeletedUser91043

I want this world to end while I still have a girlfriend,Job and am young enough :lol:

I have put in enough effort into this world to say when it is to be over.As have most of the top players.Its a game and with every type of game some will lose some will win.And winning isn't everything if people are not happy with the world ending they can have my premium if I'm still in the top 10 I don't want any prizes.

I just wanna get my account froze and not have it go barb or someone else take it over and to look at it when I'm old and thinking about all the time I wasted playing tw :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79686

least where not hugging the enemy to win.

Today 21:55
Lordkingsdown
And neither will the people that do, making your whole thread pretty much pointless and obsolete

there again....What a pompous arrogant attitude...Wow....Bash isnt gonna run or lay down our weapons , we will fight and what ever happens, happens.....were not on here saying we are the best or anything.... we are here to have Fun and try and win the world like the rest of you. there is alot of ppl in this world who also deserve to win.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser73155

least where not hugging the enemy to win.

Not for lack of trying :icon_rolleyes:

there again....What a pompous arrogant attitude...Wow....
Seriously are you unbalanced?

were not on here saying we are the best or anything....
No, but you are on here telling people that rather than continue playing to end the world that they should hit delete.

there is alot of ppl in this world who also deserve to win.:icon_sad:
How very altruistic of you, would you have the same attitude if BASH! had 85% of the worlds villages?

DeletedUser80269

Queen werent you and lecherr the first two to join BASH when they tried to hug everyone to fight the rest of the world and end it? you were alright to end the world when you were winning but when you are losing its not okay?

i understand that you spent alot of time in the game and money but so have many others that have lost... by that logic the worst player in the game could win the world because they could just say 'ive been spending time and money on the game' so the best players leave so the other ones can still play? it makes no sense... like was said earlier it is a game and in ever game there are winners and losers, and people have played either a fighting game or a political game or whatever in order to get to where they are... people busted their tails to get into the tribes they are in (i personally did everything i could to try to get into FREE) everyone at this stage in a big tribe worked hard at this game and has invested a lot in it, but not everyone can win... when you lose you move to the next world if you really like this game

but the comment about hugging i dont really think it holds any water because BASH tried to hug members from all tribes already (and this is not a mean response to you queen cause i have no problems with you or anything you have ever said, or your tribe because i actually like jake and ryan alot! so please dont take what i am saying the wrong way)