Tired & Bored of playing or want to End the world ?

DeletedUser74857

Wasn't the point of BASH! to try and create the hug that would win the world? Something about gathering all the world's best fighters under one flag and then conquering everyone else? FREE and FURIE are doing the same thing, but instead of having a single centralized government they're more like a confederacy, two independent states working for the same cause

DeletedUser79686

And Guys......i wasnt aware nor told about any skype chat to recruit anyone. i went to bash not knowing tracy was going either.
im not in leadership , so wouldnt be privy to that info. and as for recruiting ppl....who knows what ppl will do , things always change.

what i said was derailed, twisted...and personal insults to me...

i never said that ppl who have also put time, money into this game should hit delete.....i simply said if your done playing this world , this game, and are bored then hit delete. its their choice i said also...

im fine with everyone staying and fighting it out. why i posted what i did in the first place.....Not to get in some bitch off with these girls.
just to give thoughts on how i was feeling about this Nap, [which i would of never have thought free would of ever done.....they have always been against hugging and family tribes.] And to get a general idea of how others might be thinking. i asked questions in my first post..but i dont even think they where looked at....just a flipped remark is what i got.
delete the sat accounts......was another reason, which is what was in the first post also.

i will play til the end...what ever that will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please do what was suggested then here......*i only used part of it and reworded it a bit.

Do everyone a FAVOR and STOP the prem pts from extending (send them(pp) to a active willing warrior).....Log Out of All sat in-active accounts.....which i think is Cheating. use Your own Troops and what your Active tribe Members have.
doing so will make ppl actually use skills, to Survive. Not just sitting back knowing your stacked to the brim......
i think that stalemate season will soon end. and this world ending in fighting grounds, as supposed to a big hug.

yes i know ppl have been defending for sometime, i get it. i lived it. but i didn't give up. I earned what Ive done to get to this point in the game....so have others.....i truly don't want it to end this way. and i feel that i and members in my tribe deserve a chance to be winners of this world as much as any of you do. Please get rid of the sat accounts. i don't even know how they are still even allowed to be here.:icon_rolleyes:
do some of you agree with this? Is this something that can be agreed upon. don't you think this would change it enough to actually let the wars continue with using only the troops to real active playing ppl. tho furie stabbed BOA in the back now and i think FHS also....so now what for them.....Free has used their own troops to fight. they didn't have two extra tribes to help them. idk....just looking at this all. which to me means....Furie wont get rid of the sat accounts , they don't have their allies any longer.....and have no choice but to push for this nap and possible merge. those sat accounts should be going near 120 days soon......ermm....inless someone is logging into them from another ip address.....such effort if is the case. i just know there is a lot of people who don't like this nap and have put a lot of time and money into prem pts who still want to play it out. but to have the top two tribes who have the most owned villages decide for the rest of us who are still here playing , weather its in a 13 mill account or one that is less then 1 mill, Is awful. if your ready for the world to end please gracefully leave this world, you will still have your respect and dignity. your just making that choice that is best for yourself, and let the rest of us who still want to play do so.
i thank you for doing it, if you so choose to do so.

i agree

DeletedUser85037

BOA are prepared to stay as long as possible to cost the larger tribes (FREE and FURIE) more money in premium. :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps those that cannot tolerate the recent changes should remove themselves as previously suggested. This form of protest seems logical. Either that or deal with it and stick around. It is very simple.

I've only heard players that are not in a dominant position suggest that others should quit a handful of times in this world. Please know that the underdog asking everyone else to quit because they don't like the way things are going is a bit silly.

Queeny, bebe, this thread was not derailed. You simply got a response that you didn't like. Ya know I love ya, but come now... this is pointless.

Onward.

DeletedUser73155

i never said that ppl who have also put time, money into this game should hit delete.....i simply said if your done playing this world , this game, and are bored then hit delete.

con·tra·dic·tion noun \ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən\

Definition of CONTRADICTION

: act or an instance of contradicting
a : a proposition, statement, or phrase that asserts or implies both the truth and falsity of something
b : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other <a round square is a contradiction in terms>
a : logical incongruity
b : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

DeletedUser91043

BOA are prepared to stay as long as possible to cost the larger tribes (FREE and FURIE) more money in premium. :)

So BOA master plan all along was to cost us money.No wonder ya gets got such a hammering.

Money well spent in my eyes :lol:

DeletedUser73155

Hug on then. :icon_sad:

For a moment lets ignore the hypocrisy of the fact that you're in a tribe that attempted to pull off one of the biggest recruitment coups this world would have seen or that since the creation of your tribe you've had an agreement with the rank 1 tribe not to show aggression towards each other that has bordered on a full blown alliance involving a joint enemy, receipt of support and sharing the task of nobling FREE's inactves.

So all that aside how exactly is what FREE & FURIE have chosen to do bad?
Are they breaking any rules by forming a NAP to clear out the smaller tribes/players?
Are they breaking any rules but cooperating to bring about the end vote?
If you were still in FREE would you still hold the same altruistic opinion?
If the recruitment drive of BASH! had worked would you be so eager to "play fair" and let the world continue for the sake of anyone else that wished it to?

DeletedUser79686

Altruism /ˈæltruːɪzəm/ or selflessness is a concern for the welfare of others. It is a traditional virtue in many cultures, and a core aspect of various religious traditions, though the concept of 'others' toward whom concern should be directed can vary among cultures and religions. Altruism is the opposite of selfishness.

Altruism can be distinguished from feelings of loyalty and duty. Altruism is a motivation to provide a value to a party who must be anyone but the self, while duty focuses on a moral obligation towards a specific individual (for example, a god, a king), or collective (for example, a government). Some individuals may feel both altruism and duty, while others may not. Pure altruism is giving up a value (a reward or benefit) with no expectation of any compensation or benefits, either direct, or indirect (for instance from recognition of the giving).

awww hugs lordy......Not a bad quality to have.

Today 17:16
Lordkingsdown Quote: Originally Posted by Queen gantlet
Hug on then.

So all that aside how exactly is what FREE & FURIE have chosen to do bad?
Are they breaking any rules by forming a NAP to clear out the smaller tribes/players?
Are they breaking any rules but cooperating to bring about the end vote?
If you were still in FREE would you still hold the same altruistic opinion?
If the recruitment drive of BASH! had worked would you be so eager to "play fair" and let the world continue for the sake of anyone else that wished it to?

1. its not bad for those in those tribes. if that is the way you all want to end it.
2. stupid question....Duh!
3. stupid question again....doh!
4. I would say i dont want to have a Nap with furie after spending all this time fighting to end it in a Nap & possible merge. would try and convince the tribe not to give up fighting and specially Now..... seeing Furie has Stabbed their alliances in the BACK...lol I would encourage all of my tribe mates to play it out. I would do jumping jacks and jump on trampolines....:lol: Im vocal and most know it. also while trying to keep it fun. I know deep down inside many ppl dont like this either....maybe they would like to stand up to this.....weather they do so or not.....i have no idea...

you can hen peck me all you want. ive eaten breakfast with the devil in my lifetime...:icon_wink:

truly if this is how the world is gonna end , there is nothing i can do about it, as stated.

ill let it rest.....but only because Nagual44 called me bebe & said he loved me...:lol:

DeletedUser

ill let it rest.....but only because...

..if you continued you would make yourself look like more of an ass than you already have...:icon_confused:

Besides, we all know the real reason you are backing down now................because you were told to, by your wonderful and honorable leaders. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser83060

@ The Stye in Your Eye.

smilie_g.gif
smilie_o.gif
smilie_a.gif
smilie_w.gif
smilie_a.gif
smilie_y.gif
smilie_ausr.gif

DeletedUser

I got a good lol from this thread. Queeny keeps digging and digging... Are you buried yet?

I know it must suck being on the losing side of things. It was, however, ultimately your own decisions which have put you in the position you are in Queeny.

Like others have already mentioned, it's really ironic that BASH had already previously attempted to form some big super "hug" (as you put it) - so you better tread carefully. Contradicting yourself/being a hypocrite just makes you look goofy & only serves to make apparent your innate bias.

FURIE & FREE - Two very different tribes formed through very different means & yet we can agree on one simple thing: We have earned our respective spots as the top 2 tribes on this world, and our individual stats & accomplishments speak wonders. Both sides have a collection of very talented warriors, and as our big war roared on, the realization emerged that beating each other to a pulp while other tribes are given a free hall pass is not being very fair to ourselves. That, and as things paced prior to the NAP, the world would seemingly never end like so many worlds before us. It's time for us all to clean house, and see where things go from there. But one thing is for certain, and that is that FREE & FURIE both deserve to be the last tribes standing. It only makes sense that the steps we are taking ensures that happens. Being the two strongest tribes on W31, we ought to deserve that right.

Regarding the fate of W31:
The strategy element of this game is ultimately what will determine whether you survive or not. Our (and I mean ALL of W31's players) journey's have brought us to this point. It's up to you to have decided whether you chose to be in a tribe that's capable of winning, or a tribe that isn't. If you find yourself in a predicament - well, your strategic decisions have led you to this point & the tribe you are in. You've either made good decisions, or bad decisions regarding the fate of your villages.

On the other hand, the social aspect of this game is a whole other story. If you happen to be in a tribe with all of your friends, then good for you; that doesn't mean you necessarily deserve to be a part of winning W31. If the social aspect of this game is what dominates your experience, and you find yourself in a tribe with no chance at winning - then this relates to you failing to take into consideration the strategy element of this game. If the social aspect of this game has largely influenced your decisions irregardless of the strategic element, then chances are that you won't be a part of a winning tribe.

Think about it... Why do tribes exist? Because basically it makes sense for players that are geographically relevant to each other to join forces and in turn become a stronger force when fighting together. Each player that joins a tribe is then responsible for upholding his or her weight and contributing to the betterment of the tribe, which equates to contributing to each and every tribe mate. A tribe, in simple terms, is just a network of players who work together for each other. The biggest tribes are therefor the biggest network of (the largest) players that are willing to work for each other. Being in smaller tribes by the time the end game phase rolls around won't get you very far. You have to think strategy during the course of this game. Those who are currently in FURIE and FREE are on top of their game strategically. We've fought hard, and we've collectively earned our top two spots whether it be via forms of merging and/or "selective recruiting" (lol). Point is, being a network of the largest players agreeing to fight for the same cause is an accomplishment in itself.

Either way, at some point, you have to take responsibility for not being part of a strong tribe capable of actually winning. This game is founded on 'survival of the fittest', so if you don't make the cut, better luck next time. There are opportunities for you to try again on other worlds (be it, with your friends, or not). W31 can't last forever...

DeletedUser79686

you call it what you want. i dont care. i merely heard that ppl hit delete then came back, they weren't ready to let go yet, i take.... like i said its their choice and no one can take what they have done in this world away from them.
Im very happy with BASH! we are a good group of ppl here, will stick this out to the end. i made the right decision.

we dont have a extra tribes worth of sat accounts at our disposal. we dont have a alliance with two surrounding tribes. we will fight with integrity and honor the way we all think this world should end, with a good old fight. the recruiting of certain ppl was to do just that purpose.
ive already been in the heat before, and im still here now. you can all say what you want of me, you can try and discredit me and what i stand for, idc. Those who know me... know different. Im not the best player, but not the worse. I will have my goals that i have made and accomplishments with me, i will know i stood by my tribe and fought the good fight when its my turn to go. i will accept it with grace. but least im here saying to you right now, im Not afraid. do you see me buried yet? no, that will take a little time. :)
Slashzor #37 Today, 03:49
Either way, at some point, you have to take responsibility for not being part of a strong tribe capable of actually winning.
we are a strong tribe and capable of winning....maybe thats what pushed this nap. is that what this means below....

Slashzor #37 Today, 03:49 and as our big war roared on, the realization emerged that beating each other to a pulp while other tribes are given a free hall pass is not being very fair to ourselves.
Think about it... Why do tribes exist? Because basically it makes sense for players that are geographically relevant to each other to join forces and in turn become a stronger force when fighting together
BASH! could of done that already with FREE, as it is...we where working together. til this nap happened.

Slashzor

so you better tread carefully
^^^^^^^^^^ i feel really uncomfortable with this statement. this is a game....you should leave it that way.

DeletedUser73155

BASH! could of done that already with FREE, as it is...we where working together. til this nap happened.

So a hug is ok as long as it involves your tribe?

Lol at the hypocrisy.

^^^^^^^^^^ i feel really uncomfortable with this statement. this is a game....you should leave it that way.
Maybe you shouldn't have made it red, try pink or even a nice pastel green, i hear that has a calming effect.

DeletedUser79686

there was no war between them, unlike Furie & fu-rie with FREE...the Diplomacy was already in place, before i got there...we prob could of merged, but that is not my position to speak of, so i wont comment on that no more... Remember...BASH! members where a big part of FREE.