Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

Sboh

Ok your fighting XIII now.But i guess you have forgotten how you declared,dont worry i will remind you.YOU WERE NOT GONNA DECLARE ON XIII,XIII WAS GONNA DECLARE ON YOU.There plan of declaring on you leaked,and that is why you declared on them.

Erm, war was always on the cards between us and -XIII-.. You should have seen nearly all of our conversations we had.. The merge was to stop that from happening but then we changed our minds.

Now i dont know which part of walshaw's message dominated what i had to say,enlighten me please...

Walsh just dominates you, there's no if's, but's or maybe's. He just does.

DeletedUser93993

i dont know if ELITE s ur family but they coordinated with CRASH against me. ELITE players also supported rage when he nobled villas in k-39. once matty recapped a villa and he showed us screen shot of a page.there were hundreds of incoming support from ELITE players. also ELITE players are sat by CRASH members. i found out this when i sat one of their council member.

DeletedUser

i dont know if ELITE s ur family but they coordinated with CRASH against me. ELITE players also supported rage when he nobled villas in k-39. once matty recapped a villa and he showed us screen shot of a page.there were hundreds of incoming support from ELITE players. also ELITE players are sat by CRASH members. i found out this when i sat one of their council member.

Their founder is also in CRASH :icon_wink: as well as the first person he invited

DeletedUser

Erm, war was always on the cards between us and -XIII-.. You should have seen nearly all of our conversations we had.. The merge was to stop that from happening but then we changed our minds.

I dont know who your kidding,cause you sure aint kidding me.Womble had started diplomatic negotiations with XIII,and the war only happened cause XIII was gonna declare on Womble and there plan leaked.YOUR mind didnt change about declaring,XIII's was.Go and ask someone who knows about this cause i know more about what happened that you do :lol:

Walsh just dominates you, there's no if's, but's or maybe's. He just does.

Again read,research and think before writing down the crap you do.You only make a fool out of yourself,nothing else.

Ok what about all the support Alone and AND sends your tribe.Are they your family too?Or how your old allies ElfW started attacking Rage and re-destroyer some time ago even when they are 3K's away from them?

DeletedUser93993

we have openly stated that Elfw are our allies ..at least thats what i can see on the diplomacy page.

and AND only helps 3 womblers. me twist and darky..they have little or no connections with the rest of womble. at least we dont send our inactives there ..

Repinski

I dont know who your kidding,cause you sure aint kidding me.Womble had started diplomatic negotiations with XIII,and the war only happened cause XIII was gonna declare on Womble and there plan leaked.YOUR mind didnt change about declaring,XIII's was.Go and ask someone who knows about this cause i know more about what happened that you do :lol:

Ok I think I'll put this one to rest considering we went to war over me for the most part.

1st, -XIII- tried in the past to get ASCN, who are mostly now in Womble, to gang bang me with them and were turned down. 2nd, The day of my return to playing actively again -XIII- decided they didn't like me in their Ks anymore and started attacks on me. In return we declared sooner than we wanted. We already were going to declare in the long run due to old ASCN, Bollywood, and myself having no front to speak of.

We had intentions of warring them, they were just sped up due to -XIII-'s plans on me. Legal stop acting like you know more about Womble than the people in Womble because I can assure you that you are far from being as informed as you think you are and that you are a laughing stock inside Womble.

If your this active posting maybe you should grow a pair and do something other than talk big and noble dead accounts. I used to respect you, then you because a complete ass that talks in circles all the time. I can't believe I'm saying this but your worse than Caglen. At least he knows when to quit posting.

DeletedUser

Ok I think I'll put this one to rest considering we went to war over me for the most part.

1st, -XIII- tried in the past to get ASCN, who are mostly now in Womble, to gang bang me with them and were turned down. 2nd, The day of my return to playing actively again -XIII- decided they didn't like me in their Ks anymore and started attacks on me. In return we declared sooner than we wanted. We already were going to declare in the long run due to old ASCN, Bollywood, and myself having no front to speak of.

We had intentions of warring them, they were just sped up due to -XIII-'s plans on me. Legal stop acting like you know more about Womble than the people in Womble because I can assure you that you are far from being as informed as you think you are and that you are a laughing stock inside Womble.

If your this active posting maybe you should grow a pair and do something other than talk big and noble dead accounts. I used to respect you, then you because a complete ass that talks in circles all the time. I can't believe I'm saying this but your worse than Caglen. At least he knows when to quit posting.

I can say the same that your a laughing stock inside CRASH(Plus a couple others).Your one of those guys everybody in CRASH makes fun of,you think you know everything and in reality your nothing more a wiener who needs help.Go again and start manipulating maps,cause thats the best you can do in this world.
I know what i talk about,and i know about "your" plans on declaring on XIII.Your tribe would have hugged XIII in too if there plan on declaring on womble didnt leaked.

Its not my fault that Vedetta quit after I started attacking him.Reason doesnt matter much to me.And i used to respect you too,before you became a stupid kid with hormonal disbalance.

DeletedUser

Yeah, so Kato 9 is in a pretty cool spot on the map. I'm glad to see him actually take some initiative and go after his enemies, unlike his "fearless" leader DeathDealer55.

Edit: Also, I hate the Top ODA players map right now because my eyes have a rough time telling the colors of Robin and silentknight apart :( To me it looks like one giant player (not that Robin isn't a giant player already by himself :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can say the same that your a laughing stock inside CRASH(Plus a couple others).Your one of those guys everybody in CRASH makes fun of,you think you know everything and in reality your nothing more a wiener who needs help.Go again and start manipulating maps,cause thats the best you can do in this world.
I know what i talk about,and i know about "your" plans on declaring on XIII.Your tribe would have hugged XIII in too if there plan on declaring on womble didnt leaked.

Its not my fault that Vedetta quit after I started attacking him.Reason doesnt matter much to me.And i used to respect you too,before you became a stupid kid with hormonal disbalance.

Of course you know more than me :icon_rolleyes:

I've never spoken to XIII and never wanted to. Unlike crash I like several fronts, helps with activity. So you are saying I dont know about womble diplomacy? Your only source was a leak we fed BS too, like me quitting if you catted me, your overall stats went down hill around then :lol:

And rep will know more about crash than you think, he knows the players that are giving your secrets away, and not forgetting access to piranas hidden forum with you :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

Dmmit Walsh! Now they know I have my hand in the cookie jar again! :lol:

[SPOIL]
cookiejar.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser70293

Legal's attempts at trashing Rep are as credible as George W. Bush's claims that Iraq had WMDs.

Sboh

No you misunderstand me, As baron of ASCN we had already made plans when joining Womble.. Everyone know it was imminent.. You just simply don't understand the difference between what you are told, and what happened.

Again read,research and think before writing down the crap you do.You only make a fool out of yourself,nothing else.

I don't have to do my reseach as it is clear every time you post. Your like food going though the digestive system.. As your mind goes through the intestines all your logic is sucked out and you are left with the the excrement that comes out of your mouth.

Your about as easy to dominate as a girl on rohypnol.

seth89

And rep will know more about crash than you think, he knows the players that are giving your secrets away, and not forgetting access to piranas hidden forum with you :icon_biggrin:

Quite a few of player's know who is giving away CRASH's secrets, I find it funny that CRASH themselves haven't figured it out yet :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm not anymore . . .
Since I was booted . . .

Knowing my look I'll get back in quick enough :)

DeletedUser

Edit: Also, I hate the Top ODA players map right now because my eyes have a rough time telling the colors of Robin and silentknight apart :( To me it looks like one giant player (not that Robin isn't a giant player already by himself :p )

r u suggesting that me and Robin should merge to make one giant-mongus account? ;P

DeletedUser

Haha, you may as well with how bad my eyesight is for distinguishing those two colors apart when they are next to one another.

DeletedUser

Womble, I forbid you from responding to this delusional person any longer....He is either:

a) Delusional, as stated above;
b) Has nothing better to do;
c) Is trying to get a rise out of you; or
d) All three.

If I was a betting man, I'd go for d. Alas, I don't even know what account he plays, so he doesn't mean much to me....

Cheers,

Kanuk

DeletedUser

The one that hasn't done much lately. And a 2nd player in crash that made vendetta quit. How many times must he of quit? And one of crashes convicts is back. So beware........