The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

CnC?

28ix185.png

DeletedUser

Please dont flame me and tell me whats good and whats bad and what i should add or remove

mattoematt

Stuck with what to do? I don't know how to expand on my work. I feel like i'm working backwards. Advice, anyone?

DeletedUser93879

when i get stuck for inspiration etc i'm trolling the planet renders forums. especially the stickied SOTW winners :)

the sigs are obv exceptionally good. not a case of copying them but more a case of "how the hell did he/she do that???", "could i do that effect if i did (a) or (b).... then apply it this way into a different piece" etc etc

DeletedUser

Stuck with what to do? I don't know how to expand on my work. I feel like i'm working backwards. Advice, anyone?

I just wen't through something like that, no motivation to do any graphics. Still not all too motivated. Just look around, and try and do something you haven't done before, so you cannot go backwards :p

DeletedUser

Since he didn't say he made it or something like that, it isn't actually a ripping, just one more idiot finding something on the web who thinks he can freely take it and wear it...:D

DeletedUser

Good point :/

Maybe I shouldn't have been a little agressive in my pm.

And maybe I should change my avvy, considering its from google images :p

DeletedUser95815

I like it so far. Background is maybe a little to bright though and get rid of the dirt c4d in the middle.

DeletedUser

I like it so far. Background is maybe a little to bright though and get rid of the dirt c4d in the middle.

lol... I have been rubbing my screen for the last half an hour trying to get that off :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

luc, its great, but your sprite is too left, it needs to be right a bit. Following the thirds rule :) Also, the smudge bottom right, going straight up, ruins the flow, scrap it.

DeletedUser

Little question ^^

Why can't I post in the tutorials section?
My post(threads) get deleted or something?

DeletedUser

A moderator has to approve the post. Why we have that, I don't know, but we don't have a moderator at the moment so there's nobody to approve it. The elders will be able to do it, but I don't think they're paying much attention to this forum at the moment.

DeletedUser95815

Wonder who will get the job. I haven't applied (although I still might). Any one applied?

DeletedUser

A moderator has to approve the post. Why we have that, I don't know, but we don't have a moderator at the moment so there's nobody to approve it. The elders will be able to do it, but I don't think they're paying much attention to this forum at the moment.

Ooh k.. xD
I posted a thread with some nice DA's off digital painters :)

DeletedUser92094

abstractsprite.png

The bright colors just don't suit, put it on a red background IMO.
Like GE said, move the sprite to the right a tad..