Auto Updating Maps By Nickjer

DeletedUser

Womble, I forbid you from responding to this delusional person any longer....He is either:

a) Delusional, as stated above;
b) Has nothing better to do;
c) Is trying to get a rise out of you; or
d) All three.

If I was a betting man, I'd go for d. Alas, I don't even know what account he plays, so he doesn't mean much to me....

Cheers,

Kanuk

Well i was gonna leave the forums,now that i found a competent new owner for my account(Took a while).But this *Insert a random abuse here* typed this,so i am here again.
First of all i am not delusional(I very well know you are),have better things to do,and about your C option,that a definite maybe :lol:
And great your not a betting man,you sure would have lost your house,bank balance or anything else you have.And yeah Peter i was the Original owner of hemant account.

Womble dont you dare reply to my post,now that the Great Kanuk a nuka has forbid you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

im a fishy :lol:
<insert large mindless abusive, inappropriate rant here>
there. i feel better now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well i was gonna leave the forums,now that i found a competent new owner for my account(Took a while).But this *Insert a random abuse here* typed this,so i am here again.
First of all i am not delusional(I very well know you are),have better things to do,and about your C option,that a definite maybe :lol:
And great your not a betting man,you sure would have lost your house,bank balance or anything else you have.And yeah Peter i was the Original owner of hemant account.

Womble dont you dare reply to my post,now that the Great Kanuk a nuka has forbid you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still had a co player on the account :')

DeletedUser

nin, that really doesn't make sense. You are either barely active or barely inactive. You cannot be both lol. Barely active means you are inactive and barely inactive means you are active. Make up your mind :icon_razz: haha

DeletedUser

nin, that really doesn't make sense. You are either barely active or barely inactive. You cannot be both lol. Barely active means you are inactive and barely inactive means you are active. Make up your mind :icon_razz: haha

lol sry for being vague. I meant I was barely active / which means I'm pretty much inactive. :p Im sure you knew what I meant tho

DeletedUser

Why hasn't CRASH been added to the PIRANA Family yet? Argue all you want about it legal, but they are technically PIRANA's inactives now due to this merge.

hallzyjake

You mean "players that don't wanna join PIRANA"

Rep change the colors haha

DeletedUser

Why hasn't CRASH been added to the PIRANA Family yet? Argue all you want about it legal, but they are technically PIRANA's inactives now due to this merge.

They will all come to Pirana/Die soon.If you wanna add CRASH(Only 9 members left there at the time of writing) for some hours because it makes you happy,then do it.I dont care much after this merge anyway...

DeletedUser

Legal I hope you really are not playing because if you are and joined pirana after how we talked about them then I am very upset with you.

hellthug

wow the map looks extremely different it seems another merge happened , even if one tribe wants to eat the other it well take a really long time now i think in this case the tribe that stay active the longest well win this world , anyway good luck to both tribes and have fun .
and sorry for trolling the forums it's been long so i thought i should check .

DeletedUser70293

I would agree. It WOULD be hilarious if PIRANA won. Merely because there is almost no one left for them to merge with.

DeletedUser

Pirana are the kind of tribe that at the end of a world, if there were 51 people left, and 50 of them were in Pirana. They would recruit that last player and not noble him out.

Repinski

Good things Womble is the type of tribe that if theyre was 600 people elft and ten of them Womble, they'd fight to the last troop. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good things Womble is the type of tribe that if theyre was 600 people elft and ten of them Womble, they'd fight to the last troop. :icon_wink:

haha, so very true.

Edit: now Womble truely is fighting against 2/3 of the world, according to the map. Lets see how its gonna turn out

Last edited by a moderator: