Presenting the Best of Miscellaneous, v.42

DeletedUser85711

What? ModWar is first? Wth?!?!

Just kidding :). Guess it's time to get to work...

Well, I was amazed it took them so long, but I understand they were afraid to take us on in a 3 way, and needed to make peace with Dos X first.
I'll be honest, we really never wanted the war with Dos X to end. It's never good for a tribe's morale to end a long term war without the other tribe disbanding. I had a member approach KTA far before the NAP with Dos was ever in discussion, but they wanted more than we were willing to give up. Had that NAP been in place, the likeliness of a 3 way would have been much higher. Had we just declared on you guys it would have ended up in a world gang bang on us and I'd be willing to bet that there would have been a NAP of sorts with you and Dos had that happened. But what's done is done and when we approached KTA we didn't have intentions of declaring on you. So it's kind of hard to really say "if this happened, this would happen" ect.

While it is true that Nyuk is well ahead in conquers, a closer look shows that all the conquers come from 4 players… er, not exactly all their conquers, but of all Modwar accounts, only 4 are behind in the conquers
Yawnn~~~

A conquer is a conquer and when it comes down to it we have done far more damage to your tribe than you have to us. You can sit here and say whatever you want, but until those 400 trains and however many nukes are launched at other players, I wouldn't be talking about anything yet. We have 4 members with more than 10 net loss, with the highest being 35. You have 2 with 300-400.

The other account that has bled villages was mostly bad luck for us, as the account holder had computer problems right as Dos X launched a major op on it.
Can we get stories straight, please?

So we all have wondered, what has happened to Le Bograt

I had a friend who was playing it and below is the convo

Bill [Player of Le Bograt]
my computer is [redacted] up with a virus. i cant do anything on TW. i went on TW on a friends phone and seen that the account is being sat. wish i could play. I was have alot of fun with the account.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

[8:07:19 PM] Cliftus: It also amuses me that they use us running a major Op on le bograt as an excuse to downplay Nyuk's gains on that account then immediately follow that up with criticizing us by saying we don't run any tribal Ops.

I'm must say, he's quite right.

DeletedUser75632

I guess it takes being down 4k in stats to get your first OP out and running... and even with that... you cannot do it alone, you have to do it jointly with Nyuk.

Be as amused as you want. It is a game and you have to find some laughter in it. Am I right or wrong?

darkaniken2

I guess it takes being down 4k in stats to get your first OP out and running... and even with that... you cannot do it alone, you have to do it jointly with Nyuk.

Be as amused as you want. It is a game and you have to find some laughter in it. Am I right or wrong?
There was no 'joint' op. We hit bograt, and then Nyuk declared. The two had nothing to do with each other.

DeletedUser85711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukketsu

my computer is [redacted] up with a virus. i cant do anything on TW. i went on TW on a friends phone and seen that the account is being sat. wish i could play. I was have alot of fun with the account.

The computer issue being before Dos X, which then Nyuk followed up with attacks against it, which then the sit occurred, after the player finally managed to get on and send a sit, or the password was discovered, and used for a sit. Who knows? Not me, but that is what happened, so please don't talk about things you know little on.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelers, but I wasn't talking about anything I didn't know about. If you go and read the post again, you'll see that I was pointing out the clash in who said what. Not my fault that neither of you specified on anything. Either way, the sitter did jack squat and still lost his behind on the account.

Shukketsu

I'm sorry I hurt your feelers, but I wasn't talking about anything I didn't know about. If you go and read the post again, you'll see that I was pointing out the clash in who said what. Not my fault that neither of you specified on anything. Either way, the sitter did jack squat and still lost his behind on the account.

Pardon me, I actually thought that this was the Modwar vs Nyuk thread [which it isn't], hence my response. Everyone, please disregard my past few posts. I'll go back to not posting.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pardon me, I actually thought that this was the Modwar vs Nyuk thread [which it isn't], hence my response. Everyone, please disregard my past few posts. I'll go back to not posting.
If it's related to the blog, y'all are allowed to argue here. So long as you keep it mostly clean and mildly friendly. :p

Shukketsu

If it's related to the blog, y'all are allowed to argue here. So long as you keep it mostly clean and mildly friendly. :p

No, it was regarding the war, and not the blog. However, one minor suggestion....could you please not use a light color like blue blue with the background gives me a headache, however, that may not be with others, so consider the majority of your readers first, and not some backwater poster. All in all, good job.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, it was regarding the war, and not the blog. However, one minor suggestion....could you please not use a light color like blue blue with the background gives me a headache, however, that may not be with others, so consider the majority of your readers first, and not some backwater poster. All in all, good job.
Meh, I like that color. :(

Changed it in this one, and it'll be different in the future as well.

DeletedUser

The other account that has bled villages was mostly bad luck for us, as the account holder had computer problems right as Dos X launched a major op on it.

Can we get stories straight, please?

Am I the only one who sees no contradiction here?

DeletedUser85711

Dos OP'd and by the time the player could log in, the account was already being sat. You guys are saying the reason it lost so many villages is because there wasn't a player on it, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

DeletedUser

Or the player disappeared and we then managed to contact the original player who set a sitter. By that time the account was a mess and not much there could be done to save it.

DeletedUser85711

Would've been nice for your own opinion in one or the other :S

DeletedUser75632

I wish I could have interviewed to paint the real picture of Arith's diplomatic handling prior to the war. If anybody or any party was unwilling to make anything work... it would be Chris and Nyuk as a whole.
This entire war will be on Chris's account. Shows favorably for him and his tribe right now, but I seriously doubt it will continue as it has for the long-haul. Enjoy the success now Chris, but as stated long ago, this will be "character building for you."

I'm not going to bash your answers. Nyuk has their perspective and ModWar theirs. As I have said from the beginning... it will be a long war folks.

DeletedUser

I am SOOO excited for the next blog about KoL!!! haha just messing beca

DeletedUser

Would've been nice for your own opinion in one or the other :S

YAWNN~~~

It would be nice if you and your future tribemate Spencer never posted in the forums either, I guess we can all dream :p

I really liked the Nyuk blog, I thought the questions (and answers) were well done. Of course, Arith's overcompensating ego got the best of him in his last answer. He is winning so far, and Nyuk has always done well in their wars...why always act so butthurt?

The other thing that grabbed my attention is the basis of the next blog. Should I assume that KoL has taken on more relevance than Dos X in w42 now?

DeletedUser85711

I wish I could have interviewed to paint the real picture of Arith's diplomatic handling prior to the war. If anybody or any party was unwilling to make anything work... it would be Chris and Nyuk as a whole.
This entire war will be on Chris's account. Shows favorably for him and his tribe right now, but I seriously doubt it will continue as it has for the long-haul. Enjoy the success now Chris, but as stated long ago, this will be "character building for you."

I'm not going to bash your answers. Nyuk has their perspective and ModWar theirs. As I have said from the beginning... it will be a long war folks.

I'll be very blunt:

Your tribe does not have the dedication, or skill set, to take me out.

Not to mention I really don't have a sizable front with your tribe. There isn't anything that you can toss at me that I haven't already dealt with in the past. There might be a lot of building, but it won't be my character. :p

Edit:

LOL! <3

Last edited: