Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you need any assistance, I'll help however I can. Its easy to tell someone make time when its not his/her commitment to keep.

DeletedUser

Good luck with the blog... I know how thankless they can be at times, but hopefully the readership will pick up and grow in time :0)

DeletedUser

been waiting for a while aye, si this going to be one of those once a month blogs? suckzorz.

DeletedUser

Nope will be up tomorrow hopefully :)

Sorry RL hit a busy time and have been on my feet alot..

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Can we get a poll on the next blog to find out if there are any account within the top say 1,000 that are run by a single player and not co-played.

DeletedUser

Nope will be up tomorrow hopefully :)

Sorry RL hit a busy time and have been on my feet alot..

I know how difficult it is balancing both tribal wars and real life in a daily routine, it can be too much sometimes, and it's not always easy to write a blog every single week. :icon_smile:

EI.

DeletedUser

Can we get a poll on the next blog to find out if there are any account within the top say 1,000 that are run by a single player and not co-played.

I am just in the process of doing this weeks blog and should be able to get this done for next week.. Let me see what I can do ;)

DeletedUser

hmmm, i know of about a dozen..but i have a lot of contacts:X

llanowar

I've got one that is played by one person and uses no Scripts for farming, etc.

DeletedUser

I am going to get the next blog out the beggining of next week.. It is going to be a BIG read so please prepare..

I am in the process of getting all components ready and will have blog #5 out in no time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.