Presenting the Best of Miscellaneous, v.42

DeletedUser75632

Read my statement again Chris. I did not mention anything about taking you out. Yet, I do not doubt that we can do that.
Do not twist my words.

I'll be very blunt:
You are so self centered that it is to your tribes disadvantage. This trait presents itself when you merely talk about yourself or your successes, when you should talking about your tribe as a whole. You speak about ego from us... but you have yet a heavier inflated one.
Your hypocrisy runs just about as rampant as Darkeh's.

Character building is not based on your account skill or in game resources. It shows with how you present yourself and your tribe publicly.

DeletedUser85711

Really? Because I think that's one of the few occasions that I've talked about "myself". Generally, I state "Nyuk" or "my tribe" when I talk about success -- especially since it's generally a combined effort against your tribe.

As far as twisting your words, I don't think I did. Perhaps you can simplify the meaning?

This entire war will be on Chris's account. Shows favorably for him and his tribe right now, but I seriously doubt it will continue as it has for the long-haul.

As what I get from this is that our "success" will end. I suppose there's a couple different things you could interpret from this, but I got that you guys would eventually turn the tides on us. Do not act like I have never lost before. Ask Dos X what happened when I got my behind handed to me. I was very polite and said good job. As I said, there is nothing you guys can do that hasn't already happened.

DeletedUser

Phil, can you truly call Chris self-centered after the disgusting ego boosting that bigt did with Nyuk's success against Dos?
Every single gain was because of his (bigt) brilliance, not because his tribe has some sense of composure and unity.

At least Chris has the decency to accept his team's efforts, even if it ends up being through -seemingly- bashing some of the actions, or lack thereof, of ModWar.
There's always going to be mudflinging, flaming, pointless PnP- it's all about how you choose to interpret it, which is easier to do not having a defined side.

Just food for thought. :)

-John/Nyst

DeletedUser75632

Really? Because I think that's one of the few occasions that I've talked about "myself". Generally, I state "Nyuk" or "my tribe" when I talk about success -- especially since it's generally a combined effort against your tribe.

As far as twisting your words, I don't think I did. Perhaps you can simplify the meaning?

As what I get from this is that our "success" will end. I suppose there's a couple different things you could interpret from this, but I got that you guys would eventually turn the tides on us. Do not act like I have never lost before. Ask Dos X what happened when I got my behind handed to me. I was very polite and said good job. As I said, there is nothing you guys can do that hasn't already happened.

I do not intend on getting involved in a flamefest here. I really do not feel it is worth my time.
To clarify... What i was saying was not intended to be directed at your in-game account whatsoever. (I did not think any intelligent being would take it that way given the context.) Instead it was to reaffirm the fact that this war will be entirely on your accord. You wanted it... You got it... you own it.

I merely posted after your interview to counter the statements you made that painted ModWars diplomacy as non-existent. I have offered resolve on every problem that led up to this war. It was you Chris that only complained and never worked towards ANY resolve. That is all I was saying. I could not let you state otherwise. Simple fact.

Regardless:
Nyuk has their perspective and ModWar theirs. As I have said from the beginning... it will be a long war folks.

mdkman

I merely posted after your interview to counter the statements you made that painted ModWars diplomacy as non-existent. I have offered resolve on every problem that led up to this war. It was you Chris that only complained and never worked towards ANY resolve. That is all I was saying. I could not let you state otherwise. Simple fact.

Regardless:

"Modwars resolve" has allways been on "Modwars terms"

You call it Dimplomacy, We call it bullocks.

mdkman

Bullocks?

Arent they male cows with horns or something?

il help you

A cow's testicles. Used in slang to describe something Shitty, or something that has gone wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: