Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Baroness Janice was apart of the W18 victory :D She is an amazing player (sarcasm)

DeletedUser70594

IDK what was she thinking about when she joined RAM. She could just delete the acc ... would be easier then to see how Phx eats ur acc wich you were building ages ))) ...

DeletedUser

IDK what was she thinking about when she joined RAM. She could just delete the acc ... would be easier then to see how Phx eats ur acc wich you were building ages ))) ...

Hell, if all those new additions to RAM are that tasty, it's going to be a huge snackfest.

You guys didn't think that adding Drift to the mix would help you out, did you ? Adding more meatshields doesn't really help at all, especially if all their support was already in your villages. It just makes it easier for us.

DeletedUser

Hell, if all those new additions to RAM are that tasty, it's going to be a huge snackfest.

You guys didn't think that adding Drift to the mix would help you out, did you ? Adding more meatshields doesn't really help at all, especially if all their support was already in your villages. It just makes it easier for us.

? DRIFT was already part of RAM. What are you saying?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to see the competiton still rages, miss the old days when Tardis, BD etc were still around .. some of the players who have been lost :( ... anyway good look all .. nice to see paj and noob are still at it ... i guess somethings will never change :) ..

uzumaki/chris/skelmers

DeletedUser

RAM ... *sigh*

Have you disbanded YET ANOTHER tribe in your fight against us ? Out of coalition of tribes, only 1 is now remaining.

Or did you guys just not want to recognise all Drift's losses in stats ? [losses that would put the total balance now in positive for Phoenix, not even counting before your disbanding of RAM], and not counting all other tribes.

It won't really improve the situation, as this is last week alone :

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 24
Difference: 154

DeletedUser

Just wondered if anyone from RAM was still taking any notice of the pnp anymore?
I know I am certainly not as it lost its value at this stage.

I just don't want to you guys wasting your time try to discourage an audience that wasn't here....

DeletedUser

Just wondered if anyone from RAM was still taking any notice of the pnp anymore?

I just don't want to you guys wasting your time try to discourage an audience that wasn't here....

Do you think we need the PnP for that ?
Or do RAM members not even login enough on their accounts, that they don't notice the villages lost ?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

ROFL.

So shipley, what changed in the last few weeks that brought this change of tone from you?? Remember one of your last arrogant posts???

A little something for the purists, pure content with no abusive language:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 28
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 955,672
Side 2: 265,459
Difference: 690,213

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 62
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 551,933
Side 2: 551,933
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

who wants to bite first?

Before that date in the pnp, you were an active bully arguing every point you could, and posting everywhere you could...

Point is, you only post when you are winning. I told you i would catch you in that, and you denied it... But here we are. Phoenx is winning the last three months, approximately from the date you last posted stats.... and we havent heard much of anything from Ram or yourself. Does this make you a fairweather poster??? I think it does...

And i just called you out on it in front of everyone. Got any smart arse replies in that head of yours?? Cause anything you say, i will just post stats to reply. :icon_wink:

My count is ram is still ahead by 233 villages. (using the handy dandy ingame war stats) You were up by 700+ at the time of your last stat post....Could that be enough difference to shut your mouth, and make pnp "lose its value"???

DeletedUser

I don't have a smart comment, I will happily let the pnp die. Enjoy talking to yourselves :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ahh... thruout the years of knowing you in pnp, you have never backed off no matter how boring or empty they were.

I see now that Ram is finally publicly losing a war, pnp serves you no purpose anymore??

DeletedUser

How can propaganda have a purpose if it isn't being seen by it's target audience?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im sure my "target audience" still reads me. ;)

You keep replying. So since you are here and answering, tell us how you view the turn of events that has converted your massive lead into a rapidly disappearing myth???

Michael Wittman

i think we are having alot of fun. we gonna give you a very nice fight and we might just pull it off one day :p you guys keep acting the fool, it will make it that much sweeter :)

MR.MR

Hey Mike-

Why don't you have KarmaX and all of your guys' w14 lackeys you have playing over in LoEN come to the forums here and say hello? It's always nice to meet new players to w30. It gets boring talking to ol' stubborn Pajuno and co. all the time, I need some other people to talk to.

Last edited: