Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

I would like to join please it would make me feel comfortable.. in the.. you know. There.

DeletedUser95452

Mehh ... if 2012 isnt the End Of the World ... literally i can put my name on the list too ;p

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but 2 days apart... meh it cant really be called a double post

I have made the decision that when the summer comes around, i will not actually be playing... just leading.

i will have my own account, but i will either just point whore it and use it to stream resources to nearby tribesmates as soon as free trade is enabled, or keep it at the same points we start with.

this is for a few reasons.

1) i get too competitive when actually playing. i will devote too much time to putting my acc up the ranks, compared to sorting the tribe out
2) it means i will have more time to help out with sitting accounts. as mentioned above, not playing my own acc frees up a lot of time.
3) Its a pretty common strategy to demoralise a tribe by hitting the tribes biggest player, or their dukes. i ended up pretty high in the rankings last start-up i did seriously so im sure i could do it again if i tried, and... if i did that, it would just be a huge demoraliser if i ended up being targeted.
4) if i want to, i can have sort of a life O.O leading + playing swallows your life whole and spits out the bones, but if im just leading.. i think i can manage to go and see my gf and lead a tribe :p

oh, and i am also gonna edit this into the first post

DeletedUser95452

I have made the decision that when the summer comes around, i will not actually be playing... just leading.

I withdraw my request ....

Dont like having this type of Duke:

images

DeletedUser100410

i am sure i can get Davide to coplay with me and leave alb in w 58 :p

DeletedUser95452

Davide is to conected with w58 now ... want be simple to drag him from there :p

DeletedUser

1) i asked davide a while ago and he said he would be up for it. i just need to ask him closer to the time.
2) stewey wont be joining. he irritates me just as much as anyone else.
3) you are joining alb, whether you like it or not :p

DeletedUser

double post:

edited this into the first post.

When will it start?

As it currently stands, it looks like my exams are mostly in may, and after this, my AS courses finish. So, looking for any world that will be opening in late may/early june.

This is not inclusive to the .net servers. i will also launch my premade onto a US world if that world has better settings. I may also consider joining some other national server if it comes down to it, but, if i want my premade to last, i cant really put it onto some other national server, unless by some miraculous coincidence, the majority of my members can speak the language.

However, the UK server is out of the question as farming scripts are not allowed (which is freaking annoying cause im from the uk and its all argh)

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but 2 days apart... meh it cant really be called a double post

i will have my own account, but i will either just point whore it and use it to stream resources to nearby tribesmates as soon as free trade is enabled, or keep it at the same points we start with.

this is for a few reasons.

1) i get too competitive when actually playing. i will devote too much time to putting my acc up the ranks, compared to sorting the tribe out
2) it means i will have more time to help out with sitting accounts. as mentioned above, not playing my own acc frees up a lot of time.
3) Its a pretty common strategy to demoralise a tribe by hitting the tribes biggest player, or their dukes. i ended up pretty high in the rankings last start-up i did seriously so im sure i could do it again if i tried, and... if i did that, it would just be a huge demoraliser if i ended up being targeted.
4) if i want to, i can have sort of a life O.O leading + playing swallows your life whole and spits out the bones, but if im just leading.. i think i can manage to go and see my gf and lead a tribe :p

oh, and i am also gonna edit this into the first post

If you cannot successfully play and lead your tribe, then you should not be leading. That Right there makes yuou a horrible leader, and no decent players will allow you to lead them.

A True leader Can Successfuly play the game, and lead a trieb without there "Real life" Suffering.

DeletedUser

Did I agree to this? Aaron, co-play me.... Get Silva and we'd cover 25 hours a day because we'd be that good...

~Matt

Well, getting Aaron as a co-player would probably reduce the total amount of online time, but sounds good. :p

DeletedUser

I'm not going to be joining Rob! Good luck anyway! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98802

I'm going to join to noble rob's 26 point village because I'm pro like that. Then noble Alb, or perhaps Alb first. *shrugs*

DeletedUser

If you cannot successfully play and lead your tribe, then you should not be leading. That Right there makes yuou a horrible leader, and no decent players will allow you to lead them.

A True leader Can Successfuly play the game, and lead a trieb without there "Real life" Suffering.

having the inability to play the game & lead & have a good RL is not something i am horribly good at. I think you will also find i never claimed to be the best leader. find where i did, and you will have a valid point.

however, it does not make me a horrible leader. I mean, please. justify that if you can. If anything, it frees up more time to dedicate to my tribe. instead of farming heavily on my account, i can do it more heavily on sat accounts. instead of sending restart mails to everyone around my account, i can scout around for names i recognise to join me. The list goes on.

Further, i openly admit i dedicate too much to my own account when i get competitive. Is it a bad trait? yes. is it workable to my advantage however? yes. if i am competitive with my own account, why not be so competitive with a tribe i run?

I already have a number of who i consider to be at least relatively good players ready to join, most of which i have played alongside on a previous world, where i have earned my credentials as being a good player and leader. Those players are loyal, and will, within reason, do what i ask. I tend to find when the majority follows leadership, regardless of size, others follow suit and the tribe does well.

Heck, lets take a step back in time to my first world - world 32. I'm hoping you will have heard of *Huntress*. Former duchess of the #1 tribe (i think i should mention it still is #1). also the bottom/second bottom player in said tribe when she played that world. Good enough example for you of how a player can still demand authority and respect while hardly playing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

having the inability to play the game & lead & have a good RL is not something i am horribly good at. I think you will also find i never claimed to be the best leader. find where i did, and you will have a valid point.

however, it does not make me a horrible leader. I mean, please. justify that if you can. If anything, it frees up more time to dedicate to my tribe. instead of farming heavily on my account, i can do it more heavily on sat accounts. instead of sending restart mails to everyone around my account, i can scout around for names i recognise to join me. The list goes on.

Further, i openly admit i dedicate too much to my own account when i get competitive. Is it a bad trait? yes. is it workable to my advantage however? yes. if i am competitive with my own account, why not be so competitive with a tribe i run?

I already have a number of who i consider to be at least relatively good players ready to join, most of which i have played alongside on a previous world, where i have earned my credentials as being a good player and leader. Those players are loyal, and will, within reason, do what i ask. I tend to find when the majority follows leadership, regardless of size, others follow suit and the tribe does well.

Heck, lets take a step back in time to my first world - world 32. I'm hoping you will have heard of *Huntress*. Former duchess of the #1 tribe (i think i should mention it still is #1). also the bottom/second bottom player in said tribe when she played that world. Good enough example for you of how a player can still demand authority and respect while hardly playing?

I was drunk and just looking for someone to rant on :p. sorry that it happened to be u lol. I would not mind playing in ur tribe, but sh.it is gonna be my main focus untill the end of W59.

again sorry it was one of them days where i needed to rant on someone and didn't even know what i wrote untill u quoted it :p.