Here's my most recent addition, I thoroughly enjoyed chatting to the guy:

[spoil]
makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:05
can i have 1 of your villages?
Please :)

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:11
well?

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:18
Oh sure, take all of them. I'll move all my troops to a barb or something. Brb.

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:22
WOW that was easy thanks,

im going to be in your tribe soon anyway me and monkey killer ninja boy are merging accounts and going to co play :)

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:25
Cool, well with both our accounts, you can easily take rank 1.

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:28
yeah i will have to teach him a few things though

i have nearly 90,000 points

In w1 i got 20,000,000 points

w5 50,000,000 points

w17 36,000,000 points

w34 136,000,000 points

w40 54,000,000 points

w49,112,000,000 points

i am legend

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:31
Cool, you should teach me sometime.

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:35
no you look like you kinda know what your doing not up to my level yet but getting there.....

im already on to 100,000 points on w57

ive won endless awards for my TW skill the guy who invented it wanted to employ me for advice but he only offered me $100,000 a month...... no way i wouldnt get out of bed for less than $150,000 know what i mean

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:36
No, I've never even seen or heard of that much money....

You must be very skilled.

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:41
i am extreamly skillful, in the words off will smith " I AM LEGEND" autographs later please.

i like you gregon it will be good working with u under ninjakillmonkey if you ever need any advice let me know

i know how to send fakes and i can send a nobel train in under 4 seconds with support arriving in 15 seconds after..... ;) yeah thats right im the daddy

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:43
Amazing. Your skill is on a whole different plane to mine.

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:48
*blushing* i know i know but seriously you seem to be heading in the right direction keep it up and one day you might get up to my level

makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:58
did you see the speed?

Gregoun on 21.06. at 23:59
Oh yeah, I tagged them as swords.

makotonagano today at 00:06
u mean nobel train?????????? i will send 1000s fakes to people in the top 5 tribes but 1 from each will be REAL and the reports will be archive on my profile page..................................................

so whem is monkey boy merging he has gone very quiet do you really want someone so inactive in your tribe?

Gregoun today at 00:08
Oh, we know he only logs in once every 2 weeks. It was just bad timing that he logged on as you sent your trains.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

This is probably the best i seen in a very long time this guy is full of crap and worst part believes himself

DeletedUser

that guy is big headed as hell - needs to have his butt kicked!

"im the best" nanananana!!!
kind of got on my nerves when he said "makotonagano on 21.06. at 23:35
no you look like you kinda know what your doing not up to my level yet but getting there....."

i'd love to rim him SO bad.. really hate it when people get big headed

Burning GFX

[spoil]
lewis 088 today at 21:01
YOU have been CHOSEN

we have noticed your skill in this K and ask would you want to be a part of our experienced and organised tribe.

Requirements of the tribe:

-If you do not have skype, install it and share your skype name in forum so we may add you to our group skype chat.(Skype helps but is not required)

-Read the forum rules before you post.

-READ ALL of the guides if you do not know how to send half second noble trains, use opera as a browser, can backtime an opponent and can snipe a half second noble train.

- Be active and aggressive, this is a war game not build your villages and play defense and let your tribe mate fight the battle for you game.

-treat others how you wish to be treated

Also we are VERY proud allies of !$! and !?!

DUKE OF -T.R-

Message me on your choice.

GrungeDealer. today at 21:08
Your proud allies of tribes that have been destroyed? :p

nice mass mail.

No thanks in short.

lewis 088 today at 21:09
no it was half personal and half pasted and no they have not been destroyed they just lost members so

GrungeDealer. today at 21:10
Go have a look, they got barely any members left, leadership has gone inactive.

They are being eaten.

lewis 088 today at 21:11
Tribe name: Black Listed
Tag: +BL+
Number of members: 42
Points of the best 40 players: 5.322.848
Total points: 5.337.767
Average points: 127.089
Opponents defeated: 72.642.941 (2.)

lewis 088 today at 21:11
42 members 72 mil OD

GrungeDealer. today at 21:14
72m OD from defending Look in 3 weeks time we will have this convo again lol. When they are gone.
[/spoil]

Some Funny stuff..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Think you have found your next food source once all the lamb chops have gone

DeletedUser

It was still quite interesting, that is my kind of humor. Maybe a bit less theatrics though I still found it to be a decent read. He is young but with a bit more experience, I see promise in his future. Maybe one day he will write PnPs for the big tribes.

DeletedUser100778

Thought I would resurrect this topic for a little shameless self promotion.

Let me set the scene. K51 player in my tribe, [RIM] has been threatened by a member of another tribe (TOW) that the baron of his tribe is about to attack. However the Baron only has 1145 points, so I was feeling all poetic.

I literally read the first stanza of this and stopped reading :)

DeletedUser

lukas97 on 27.08. at 12:50
hey mate can i join i am active and good player please can i join

Luethdno on 27.08. at 13:01
I'm afraid you don't meet our requirements.

lukas97 on 27.08. at 13:47
but mate i was conquered check my stats theirs a lad in your tribe that im better than

Lol, a man who knows what he's talking about.

Also a recent addition from W58 :D

stoner63 on 24.08. at 17:26
so when you gpoing to attack

LadyMikee on 24.08. at 23:40
lulz bro.

stoner63 on 27.08. at 14:34
I have had a change of heart instead of killing each other lets work together and kill every one around us

LadyMikee on 27.08. at 15:27
Why do you suggest this now?

stoner63 on 27.08. at 20:25
dont know I just think we would kiss as togeter

LadyMikee today at 04:47
okay lets do it, want to get ironpeacock first?

LadyMikee today at 06:23
actually got a new target man!

LadyMikee today at 07:04
See that report, you're offense right!?

stoner63 today at 09:19
hell yes I a few hundred spears and a few hundread swordsmen

Last edited by a moderator:

oheinen66

Funny Ingame Messages Mark II

A few of you guys may know my coplayer noserboy2 aka. Noah. Hes 14 (I think) and awesome and from Southern California in the United States. What most of you who do know him probably dont know is that hes atheist and is in a society that oppresses freedom of speech as far as religion is concerned. To give a little bit of background to this, me and noah had known each other for a relatively long time and would talk to each other on skype pretty often about random stuff. That random stuff included religion. We'd banter a bit and mess about a lot, but nothing prepared me for what happened this morning. I recieved threats on my person, on what I can only assume were my friends and on my coplayer and threats to shut down TW entirely. But this message doesnt really need an introduction, it really speaks for itself:

saurabh001 today at 03:12
Hello, this is Noahs mother. He is no longer allowed to play this game, as it is causing him to do poorly in school. He has also found some inspiration to show off his agnostic ways in our community. This has brought shame and rejection to his father and I. If I ever figure out who this Dylan Atkin figure is, I will come down on you and the rest of your athiest guild. We know where you are, and we know where to find you. This game is unholy, and in the name of God, I will put forth all efforts to shut down its broadcasting.

On the other hand, kudos on using an IP changer that puts you all the way on the other side of the world. India is a clever choice. I will find a way to track you down,and find where Noah is getting all this poison in his head.

Praise the Lord,

A servant of God

I do agree with her about it being time draining. Anyways, I wasnt actually sure whether to be scared or to just laugh, I chose the latter after a seconds thought. Anyway...enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW is set in the Middle Ages, so it might be a nice role playing there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

o_O

Hope the poor sod is alright, with what an oppressive family 'n all.

DeletedUser

A few of you guys may know my coplayer noserboy2 aka. Noah. Hes 14 (I think) and awesome and from Southern California in the United States. What most of you who do know him probably dont know is that hes atheist and is in a society that oppresses freedom of speech as far as religion is concerned. To give a little bit of background to this, me and noah had known each other for a relatively long time and would talk to each other on skype pretty often about random stuff. That random stuff included religion. We'd banter a bit and mess about a lot, but nothing prepared me for what happened this morning. I recieved threats on my person, on what I can only assume were my friends and on my coplayer and threats to shut down TW entirely. But this message doesnt really need an introduction, it really speaks for itself:

I do agree with her about it being time draining. Anyways, I wasnt actually sure whether to be scared or to just laugh, I chose the latter after a seconds thought. Anyway...enjoy.

I believe that'd be your friend playing a joke, if not then I'd kill myself been in a family like that.

DeletedUser

So it's OK for his mother to be indoctrinated into a fantasy, make belief world which takes up a lot of time and money, but not the kids

I <3 religion, it never ceases to amuse me