*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser

It matters when we want it to, and I guess likewise when it is you that wants it posted :)

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser95513

Yup, when your and your tribe mates heads are served to Steve, Hooch, and myself on golden platters!

DeletedUser

heres the plum!!

-----------------------------------

Title
We are to make the war on EG

War enemy
Reborn (disbanded)

Beginning of the war
on 25.01. at 12:22:08

End of the war
today at 08:18:50

Victor
Your tribe
Your tribe was victorious once again.

DeletedUser

heres the plum!!

-----------------------------------

Title
We are to make the war on EG

War enemy
Reborn (disbanded)

Beginning of the war
on 25.01. at 12:22:08

End of the war
today at 08:18:50

Victor
Your tribe
Your tribe was victorious once again.

barbarians still that aggressive?

DeletedUser910

Yup, when your and your tribe mates heads are served to Steve, Hooch, and myself on golden platters!

Going to be hard to do that since they have disbanded.

Several REB member recently got banned as well. We'll see what happens next.

Title War enemy Beginning of the war End of the war Statistics Victor
EG Reborn (disbanded) on 25.01. at 12:22:08 today at 08:18:50 Show statistics Your tribe

Update: Looks like REB recreated their tribe. Good, looks like the war is back on.

TA|REB

Name Rank Points Villages
steve34cks 1 64.558.492 6637
dougalo7 2 41.189.545 4067
jellytots 3 28.486.040 2912
mighty sebu 4 1.933.938 174

DeletedUser1125

Spying, Bannings, Disbandments.... I would have thought that we left this kind of political nonsense behind us years ago. Apparently not so.

DeletedUser

I'm afraid we had to declare again as we know you still have COOKIES :lol:

The tribe EG|ATEN has declared war on tribe Reborn!

War name: Here We Go Again

Declaration:
Take those white Y fronts down off your village flag pole and get them fat troops ready as you still have cookies and WE WANT THEM NOW!!!

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

tokstolle

Subject The tribe Last Warriors Standing has declared war on tribe Reborn! Rename
Sent Sep 29, 2011 16:35:43
The tribe Last Warriors Standing has declared war on tribe Reborn!

War name: Nothing has changed

Declaration:
Nothing has changed, whatever REB has internal troubel or not the war is still on

» Show war statistics

DeletedUser95513

This is total garbage...and its a cheap way to get ahead in this war...either way its watever...i maybe hitting delete as well

darkaniken2

Just a quick reminder, but discussing bans isn't allowed on the forums. I won't take action since no specific bans have been mentioned yet, but let's keep it that way.

DeletedUser

Sorry for being a bit slow in a response

War Declared

Reborn Erasure of the stench today at 00:43:49

Simply because they smell like mikeys.

Darkaniken.........sorry dude most of us have been around longer than you. We know how far we can take the discussions without your help thanx. Being that you are a new mod here, waving your wand is gunna get you about as far as an expired bus ticket.

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser7126

hahahahahah...jaz. what are you boasting about? this is only way you could get leg up. ea was worst tribe this world ever seen and you are on here bragging about dclaring war or winning a war or whatever... omg...my stomach hurts from laughing so hard

we were winning this war and everyone here knows it. we had a player get mnad about his own account and screwed us all for it. i cant wrap my around that and its tough to swallow. enemy or not, a few of you, especially in aten, know the time, effort and money i put into this game just to have someone screw it up for me.

jazz, you know what the stats were against your tribe. around 5k caps to 800 caps or something like that so for you to brag about anything makes me vomit. we were winning stats against aten also. by about 1k caps. after being down 2k caps. lws was only tribe beating us one on one. before you say it....it was eg vs ta...i know. guess what....we were winning in those stats also.

everyone knows we got a raw deal here. it wasnt reb's fault. it was one player who did this and it effeted the rest of us

Last edited by a moderator: