Please

DeletedUser

Why do things always happen when I'm away on holiday?

All my mail has been wiped since sept 21. I have email notifications telling me mail was sent. Please re-send if you can because I'd really like to know what's been happening while I've been away.

And if anyone thinks this is a cool way to be ending w2 after so many years of sparring then I weep for you and your lack of honour and integrity.

DeletedUser

For a long time Hooch i haven't seen eye to eye with you BUT i have to stand beside you to say i think the person responsible for disbanding REB is the lowest of the low and should grow up,why can't people leave well alone and not screw things up for others.

Makes me sick....

DeletedUser

CRAP!. didn't know you were on holiday...i might have come to join you if you went somewhere nice. Lord knows i could use a scenery change for a bit.

Whilst I have had fun toying with steve about the disbandment, once it was revealed the how and why it was rather dissapointing.(i still had to poke steve tho...coz well its steve) Initial thoughts were that you were up to something, so it appeared to be a bit of fun to try to peer through the 'smoke and mirrors'

Have you considered a support ticket?
Everything is backed up, and one of the in game staff might be nice enough to ressurect your mail for you. I'm sure it could be done.

That being said, it might be worth our time to go lobby in the appropriate forum for some changes for the next upgrade.
To my mind (watch me get infracted for this...) a sitter should not be able to delete your mail. My way of thinking says this is a breach of the rules in that it is a deliberate act to sabotage the account. With recent game changes that almost protect you from attacking a player with yours and a sat account, I cannot see why they cannot program things to remove the delete mail button for sitters.

I would go so far as to lobby them to also have mail that has been read by your sitter flagged as such.

Good luck with the reformation Hooch. You are right, it would be a sad way to end things.

Luv ya

Jas

darkaniken2

CRAP!. didn't know you were on holiday...i might have come to join you if you went somewhere nice. Lord knows i could use a scenery change for a bit.

Whilst I have had fun toying with steve about the disbandment, once it was revealed the how and why it was rather dissapointing.(i still had to poke steve tho...coz well its steve) Initial thoughts were that you were up to something, so it appeared to be a bit of fun to try to peer through the 'smoke and mirrors'

Everything is backed up, and one of the in game staff might be nice enough to ressurect your mail for you. I'm sure it could be done.

That being said, it might be worth our time to go lobby in the appropriate forum for some changes for the next upgrade.
To my mind (watch me get infracted for this...) a sitter should not be able to delete your mail. My way of thinking says this is a breach of the rules in that it is a deliberate act to sabotage the account. With recent game changes that almost protect you from attacking a player with yours and a sat account, I cannot see why they cannot program things to remove the delete mail button for sitters.

I would go so far as to lobby them to also have mail that has been read by your sitter flagged as such.

Good luck with the reformation Hooch. You are right, it would be a sad way to end things.

Luv ya

Jas
I would direct you to this thread, which is a suggestion thread for much of what you have said.

DeletedUser

thanx for that.
i assume you took my pm response with the sincerity I intended, but portrayed poorly.

I've made a post there. don't expect anything soon, but we can only voice our opinion for appropriate game changes.

cheers
Jas

DeletedUser285

A sitter should not be able to disband a tribe - they cant interfere with 'friends' lists which can easliy be replaced and yet a tribe and forum do not get the same protection.. its bizarre.

I do feel for you Hooch - thats a lot of history, time and effort to replace.

but.. What I want to know is how come you get to go on so many nice holidays? ;)

DeletedUser

*Falls over*

Babs posted OMG :icon_razz::icon_biggrin::lol::lol:

DeletedUser7126

A sitter should not be able to disband a tribe - they cant interfere with 'friends' lists which can easliy be replaced and yet a tribe and forum do not get the same protection.. its bizarre.

but.. What I want to know is how come you get to go on so many nice holidays? ;)

her tribemates have been asking that for forever :)

DeletedUser

Luv ya

Jas

Yes I had a great holiday thanks. I was hiking one of the seven natural wonders of the world while my tribe was being destroyed from within. I doubt you know the full story, but I'm not going to dwell on it other than to say I feel let down by mods and another bizarre change most people won't know about.

We are back up... almost! I just want to note here that at the time my tribe was deleted we were rank 1 ODD and rank 1 ODA. That was an achievement we were all very proud of, now destroyed in a matter of seconds by a rash impulsive act, and according to the great man himself, cannot be restored. (I had a hunch I made a mistake when I rimmed him!)

DeletedUser

I totally agree with that Babs. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

How do I get to go on so many nice holidays? its cos i'm a rich bitch of course! well not really, and I don't go on that many, just things seem to happen when I do, so it seems like more. This one was combined with a visit to one of my ex-pat relations.

DeletedUser285

Let us know the next time you go and we'll make everyone behave ;)

DeletedUser

would tomorrow suit?

Nah..........
I haven't got the spare room sorted, and it's still a bit cold for water skiing/activities. I have a ski trip coming up this month, and my gonads are in hiding already!

DeletedUser

Yes I had a great holiday thanks. I was hiking one of the seven natural wonders of the world while my tribe was being destroyed from within. I doubt you know the full story, but I'm not going to dwell on it other than to say I feel let down by mods and another bizarre change most people won't know about.

Sounds like your mob got whacked with the retaliation rule.

We are back up... almost! I just want to note here that at the time my tribe was deleted we were rank 1 ODD and rank 1 ODA. That was an achievement we were all very proud of, now destroyed in a matter of seconds by a rash impulsive act, and according to the great man himself, cannot be restored. (I had a hunch I made a mistake when I rimmed him!)

Yes nobling morthy's new village probably not a good idea..my support died also ROFL

Pizz

It's just a name. Never did see why people cared what the tribe was called or the history. that doesn't matter for crap.