TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser

TW is about how fast you can eat up inactives before they come back at the end of the world, TDE had so many frontline opportunities to gain MASSIVE ground on A-21 inactives which I had 100% cleared, yet they never took it upon themselves to move from their clusters apart from a select few, whom I still respect to this day.

The difference between A-21 and TDE is that A-21 will hit someone hard and noble them out if they see any weakness, TDE will sit on a stacked target for 6 months and complain why they aren't winning yet while the few of us beg them to come and get some real war stats against inactives.

Congrats A-21, your members are definitely smarter than the majority of TDE was. lol

DeletedUser

Maybe this is how TW is in general, but you outlasted us. Congrats :icon_rolleyes:

outlasting is what wins wars everywhere from the early stages of startup to endgame. If you don't outlast the enemy, you can't win. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TW is about how fast you can eat up inactives before they come back at the end of the world, TDE had so many frontline opportunities to gain MASSIVE ground on A-21 inactives which I had 100% cleared, yet they never took it upon themselves to move from their clusters apart from a select few, whom I still respect to this day.

The difference between A-21 and TDE is that A-21 will hit someone hard and noble them out if they see any weakness, TDE will sit on a stacked target for 6 months and complain why they aren't winning yet while the few of us beg them to come and get some real war stats against inactives.

Congrats A-21, your members are definitely smarter than the majority of TDE was. lol

Hi Eric, you mad...bro?

DeletedUser

Nice to see the rest of the server is finally catching up on TDE's uselessness. :icon_rolleyes: You're only what, a year or two behind everyone else? :icon_razz:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I presume that TwStats is correct oO

Side 1:
Tribes: A-21
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,334
Side 2: 75
Difference: 2,259

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,053,494
Side 2: 715,036
Difference: 21,338,458

chart

DeletedUser80195

you know I love me some waffers

Good job... kicking a bunch of inactives asses must feel rewarding. :icon_neutral:

Oh wow you weren't saying this when we had only 8 active accounts with all 8 sitting each other during off times to take new incoming dodge and snipe...(making it impossible to attack the same player.....ie ops were shot down by the system) while sitting the rest of the tribe and and conducting the biggest inactive/barb hunt this world have ever seen. Then listening to you and KD beat your high horses about winning a war........

I dont think Deesse was inactive when we played connect with her villages, being the new duke and all.... I miss you girl call me :icon_wink:

You weren't saying that when we had to give up numerous accounts to you guys because there weren't any players in them and they were sat too long.

I gave you guys props on a job well done when you did it, especially with the cast you had. Arron was possible the best defensive coordinator i've had the pleasure to op plan against...(hope to do it again mate)

You weren't saying this or wait, you are an inactive/ barb nobler so why complain?

You should be more understanding.

You should know that in any war/game or real....its sometimes wise to take a step back, re evaluate the situation and push fwd with ruthless tenacity.

You see Mate, It aint over till its over and there's still a whole lot of fighting left in this world....

SMH shut up and play.....but by all means please rob me of the pleasures of coming back to find you by hitting that little button called im a quitter and I type tougher than I really am.

I bet you are like 13 14 and you cry to mommy, dont you?

(sorry mate you know I love you man, just a lil bored)

Grab your horns and pitch forks....he's baaaaaaaaaaaaack

lightgod44

Rohan! Be kind to them, they all know the fait they have in store for them...

DeletedUser80195

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've been on here and I heard Nilla was doing alot of talking....plus I figured If I attempted to flame someone or something, Nuff would pup his he in.

(im still waiting)

Nothing? oh well back to my nuking.

rooki7

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 6,734
Side 2: 2,051
Difference: 4,683

chart

Side 1: 63,444,747
Side 2: 18,926,550
Difference: 44,518,197

chart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser

5 months and besides a few people leaving, it still looks nearly the same.

I think a better view will be the next 5 months, depending on activity on both sides, A-21 should probably secure more 1-2 K's.. only about 10 left after that.. :icon_eek:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I think a better view will be the next 5 months, depending on activity on both sides, A-21 should probably secure more 1-2 K's.. only about 10 left after that.. :icon_eek:

You say that, but if you look at the statistics for the two tribes over the past 7 days...
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 485
Side 2: 2
Difference: 483

chart

Side 1: 4,583,257
Side 2: 18,912
Difference: 4,564,345

chart
[/SPOIL]

I'd say that, if this rate of attrition continues, A-21 will have more than just 1-2 more Ks in 5 months time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Haha, thats a good one. :lol:

Truth be told, TDE managed to lose k24, k34, k67, k68 k76 and k77. Thats pretty much not looking the same at all.

DeletedUser

You say that, but if you look at the statistics for the two tribes over the past 7 days...
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 485
Side 2: 2
Difference: 483

chart

Side 1: 4,583,257
Side 2: 18,912
Difference: 4,564,345

chart
[/SPOIL]

I'd say that, if this rate of attrition continues, A-21 will have more than just 1-2 more Ks in 5 months time :icon_razz:
My god, that's alarming. I had no idea T.D.E was losing quite so badly.

rooki7

Seeing the stats of the 2 last month, i think the map is now changing pretty quick.

Date......... Tribe rank members points villages
2011-08-02 T.D.E 1. =69 +355,564,421 +36,510
2011-10-02 T.D.E 2. =67 +277,222,744 +28,785

in 2 month, TDE lost n1 spot, has recruited players (only 2 less) lost almost 80 millions points and 8k villages.

TDE gained time by recruiting some ex Nob and because their clusters is so tight.

Now that most turncoats have been destroyed in south and TDE north border breached, yes i'm sure the map will have really changed in 5 month ^^.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/08/2011 00:00:00 to 02/10/2011 12:34:38

Side 1: 4,153
Side 2: 238
Difference: 3,915

chart

Side 1: 39,373,834
Side 2: 2,254,866
Difference: 37,118,968

chart

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In case anybody is interested, I dug up the W39 map archives.

I've compiled the maps on a monthly basis since A-21 formed. You can see the progress below (if the map works - my internet's appalling at the time of me posting this).

600x600updatingmap.gif

rooki7

i've tried to save w39 map since the end of omen, but its a mess i must have missed some since a21 fusion.

DeletedUser

I think the idea is that he wants them, not that he wants you to have them. *chuckles*