The Runners

DeletedUser

It wasn't a threat.

:lol: I find it funny that you seem to have no time playing TW, but you have time to plan a premade. I bet you'll have "no time" and quit W59 as you did your other worlds. If you can't play TW, just don't play at all, Cadan. Seriously, you're a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

You ladies done with your cat fight? Now can we go back to talking about the "Runners"? They're starting to sound like a new breed of zombies :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha, theirs alot of runners now...
Sean start feasting down in K60, their easy, greffon doesn't like troops. :)

DeletedUser

Haha, theirs alot of runners now...
Sean start feasting down in K60, their easy, greffon doesn't like troops. :)

Shame your talking about runners as people have mailed matwest saying your back and want you gone and some of dem people are not me :O:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Change your name... Your not in the tribe im making... the name was for the tribe. Not just my "fanboys" :p

DeletedUser

Your "fanboys" are all a bunch of noobs, which is funny, cause the tribe you are making suits you. "The Noobs" damn you got one thing right for once.

DeletedUser

Change your name... Your not in the tribe im making... the name was for the tribe. Not just my "fanboys" :p

Your wrong there willow. Stop trying to act like you have fans and you kick everyone because your awesome.
1) Your never be awesome
2) You told be to make the account as you asked if i wanted to join
3) I left myself
4) I'll never be your fan
5)If i found a new account sure, but if not me 3abood, k3y07 will noble you on this account on w59 as they are my co-players :)
6) Your see a lot of incoming signs as well

:axemen:

DeletedUser

@ jake. Jake you realise i have somthing else planned on that world? I'll definatly be on it, just not sure on the name yet.

DeletedUser

Well it seems APOC are kicking a$$ as expected way back then :))

DeletedUser

@ jake. Jake you realise i have somthing else planned on that world? I'll definatly be on it, just not sure on the name yet.

K.

Guess what.

I don't care what the name is. It won't save you from being attacked.

DeletedUser75781

Well it seems APOC are kicking a$$ as expected way back then :))

Yup :icon_biggrin:

And thanks for reducing the min pts per cont in the player dominance map to 100...only to have forbees put it back up again -.-