*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser7126

Jazz.... Cam is right. U went way off topic. Ur letting your infatuation with hot cloud ur thinking. Like cam said, where are all your players? I have just as many from hot in my tribe now as you do old ea players.just so happens we changed our name to reflect a new begining with the best group of guys and gals in this game.

Jacton had a beef with frame that carried over to me. I tool the side of frans. What's wrong with that? Nutting. You know the story behind jacton. Even u pointed hose things out when faction came to reb so why are u faulting me when u feel same way. At least ur post said u did. Not real sure what happened wih Sam tbh.

As far as the salings go....'well they all live in same house.'piss one off and all of them are. Your are barking up wrong tree and have no clue what ur talking about.

Now,'please answer the original question

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your tribe fails compared to steve's tribe. Your tribe has lots of big allies. And yet steve's tribe has 5k(ish?) conquers difference against your tribe. Therefore he wins.

Except F31RNY the rest of those names you mentioned aren't in your tribe anymore, lol. Steve wanted to compare your declaration on REB to his on TW as far as I could tell, you changed the subject in that post. So. raivyn got destroyed. Jacton joined steve's tribe. Resputi and co deleted. You failed those members as a leader.

Maybe we should change the name of TA|REB to HOT just for you? Maybe it would shut you up. My personal experience of old HOT was of them being awful anyway, lol :) as far as I can see they are doing better now (or were, a few days ago!) than they ever were doing. In what ways would you disagree?

i dont care what my compadres think in EG but heres what i think about everyone you mentioned.

1 Raivyn - complained when she was in EA that we did nothing with her yet i hardly seen any mail responses/ forum posts from here. nothing more than a barb nobler.

2 Resputi - first sign of incoming he shit himself. good attacker/ shite defender. he deleted and didnt even let me sit him :(

3 Jacton - can be cool at times but half the time he's like a girl with her time of the month. it was just annoying.

4- ME - im still here after all these years ;D

DeletedUser

Maybe we should change the name of TA|REB to HOT just for you? Maybe it would shut you up. My personal experience of old HOT was of them being awful anyway, lol :) as far as I can see they are doing better now (or were, a few days ago!) than they ever were doing. In what ways would you disagree?

I wouldn't agree that changing REB to HOT would be a noble thing to do. I agree they are doing better under the REB banner, but we all know that isn't steve's doing. Under steve's guidance HOT was collapsing fast. They all moved to REB. What changed? the leadership group!
Hooch, Marlow, original Pizz to start with, great people with the motivational skills to take their tribe forward.

Maybe REB should still be called MPX. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser7464

@ F31RNY - I agree with you man, I don't actually believe that they left/got slaughtered due to jas as leader, just as no one should think that REB disbanding has anything to do with steve. Since I've known steve (when REB formed) he's been a great leader in EVERY sense of the word and aspect of the game. I can't think of anyone in REB (including phillips) who would disagree with that.

jas you seriously don't know what you are talking about. You are talking as if you know the opinions of REB members. Yet you obviously don't. I am telling you now, as a long-time REB member. You are wrong about steve's ability as a leader.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jazz.... Cam is right. U went way off topic. Ur letting your infatuation with hot cloud ur thinking. Like cam said, where are all your players? I have just as many from hot in my tribe now as you do old ea players.just so happens we changed our name to reflect a new begining with the best group of guys and gals in this game.

Jacton had a beef with frame that carried over to me. I tool the side of frans. What's wrong with that? Nutting. You know the story behind jacton. Even u pointed hose things out when faction came to reb so why are u faulting me when u feel same way. At least ur post said u did. Not real sure what happened wih Sam tbh.

As far as the salings go....'well they all live in same house.'piss one off and all of them are. Your are barking up wrong tree and have no clue what ur talking about.

Ah yes, thank you for the reminder.

I don't have an infatuation with HOT......just you my sweetness (wink)

Jacton/Frans. Yep one pushed the others buttons until they couldn't stand each other anymore. I cannot even post your response from when I approached you about dealing with it....i'd get banned for sure. The net of that conversation tho was that you were happy to see the back of Jacton. The whole time he was in HOT you did nothing to encourage his growth, or assist him in learning game elements.

Both of these guys are quite stubborn, but by the same token they are easy enough to get along with, esp if you take a couple of minutes to address their concerns. Your solution saw one go into another tribe, and the other press delete. Well done son!

The saling family.....your closing statement when they left HOT was good riddance....and you wonder why they have no respect for you. They are no different to anyone else, they just expect to be treated with the same respect in game as they would get in RL. You chose instead to treat them like idiotic children and then got emotional when the result bit you on the ass.

As for poking fun at EA, go right ahead. The only people that have ever shown EA any respect was ATEN anyway, so poking and prodding us is actually expected and enjoyed now.
When we declared on REB, we were told we would get owned. Hmm, that has been happening, but we are still smiling and playing the game.

gottaluvme

Jas

DeletedUser285

I luvya Jas :lol:

Well I thought 3 posts was a record... now i can retire :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with you steve. Jazzy can back me on this. Mivi pissed the wife off and when I didn't back her she was pissed at me also.Mivi and I have mailed each other and sorta worked together,which couldn't happen according to what you said .Besides,raivyn and bob didn't leave till you poked and prodded for nigh on to a week.I on the other hand only had to be told once "if you don't like it leave"

DeletedUser7126

i dont know how many times i have to go through this...all you guys ever say was how i mistreat the salings...geez. maybe i did at times. maybe i have been a jerk sometimes. arent we all? the salings got mad cause i coulnt round up 100k/100k each to fill csalings k82 villages at the time. think he had 200 villages or so there at the time. keep in mind, this was begining of TW war where we were all surrounded. what else did i do? matter of fact. almost EVERY decision made in hot, csaling was a part of. and so was bob and so was raivyn. i hated them so much and disrespected them so much that i made every one of them dukes of a hot branch.

as far as jacton leaving hot. ur right, i was happy to see him go for reasons that both you and sam stated.

frans, he left on his own accord and im still friends with him to this day.

now, the salings are in vent with you all the time. ask them if what i say is true instead coming on here with this rubbish. Am i gonna have to keep proving you wrong or can we drop it? its getting old cause you have not had a valid point yet.

DeletedUser7126

I have to disagree with you steve. Jazzy can back me on this. Mivi pissed the wife off and when I didn't back her she was pissed at me also.Mivi and I have mailed each other and sorta worked together,which couldn't happen according to what you said .Besides,raivyn and bob didn't leave till you poked and prodded for nigh on to a week.I on the other hand only had to be told once "if you don't like it leave"

when and why did i say that? what was the subject? last time i talked to you i think was on phone and i told you i would back you in anyway i could cris. i know i said that for fact. i do not remember telling you to leave.

DeletedUser7126

my last dealings with raivyn and bob was about madmum. they came complaining to me about she was not doing what she was supposed to be and splitting the branch against each other. i do rmeber telling them at one time i didnt have time to babysit the arguments that they were dukes and ti handle it. other than that...i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about.

jaz, was it your poor leadership that made jacton into a whiney sim? or your poor leadership that made resputi quit? or coors? or whoever else? didnt think so...proves my point that you cannot control what people do no matter what your rank is. people do what they want. if everybody did listen to every command you made in eleaud...would you really be what you are now? if so, then my god...what commands are you giving so i can stay away from those

i even helped raivyn out in k67 at one time...meh,,,its getting old. you guys are gonna think what you want and thats fine. youguys hate me and thats fine to. just drop it. im in one of those jerk moods again. i dont have time for this crap

DeletedUser

I never said I didn't like you. Where you get that idea I have no clue. And also I didn't say that you told me to leave. You said"if you don't like it then leave" and I did.

DeletedUser7126

I never said I didn't like you. Where you get that idea I have no clue. And also I didn't say that you told me to leave. You said"if you don't like it then leave" and I did.

to what did i say that?

DeletedUser

jaz, was it your poor leadership that made jacton into a whiney sim? or your poor leadership that made resputi quit? or coors? or whoever else? didnt think so...proves my point that you cannot control what people do no matter what your rank is. people do what they want. if everybody did listen to every command you made in eleaud...would you really be what you are now? if so, then my god...what commands are you giving so i can stay away from those

Jacton, isn't whiney. He is english, nothing more to be said there.

There again you miss the point. It is not about controlling people. If you think (which you seem to do) that you issue orders to your members and they will be done, then you have learnt nothing, nor read my posts properly (yes i can be guilty of that also). Leadership is a confidence trick. You work with your people to achieve the results desired, unlike yourself whom seems to like to stand at the top of the tree and bark down to your subordinates. All that will achieve is resentment and a shorter friends list.

i even helped raivyn out in k67 at one time...meh,,,its getting old. you guys are gonna think what you want and thats fine. youguys hate me and thats fine to. just drop it. im in one of those jerk moods again. i dont have time for this crap

You certainly are not on my xmass card list, but I don't hate you. And you do have time for it, you are loving it, otherwise you would not have replied.

gottaluvme

Cheers
Snazzy Jazzy

DeletedUser7126

Jacton, isn't whiney. He is english, nothing more to be said there.

There again you miss the point. It is not about controlling people. If you think (which you seem to do) that you issue orders to your members and they will be done, then you have learnt nothing, nor read my posts properly (yes i can be guilty of that also). Leadership is a confidence trick. You work with your people to achieve the results desired, unlike yourself whom seems to like to stand at the top of the tree and bark down to your subordinates. All that will achieve is resentment and a shorter friends list.

You certainly are not on my xmass card list, but I don't hate you. And you do have time for it, you are loving it, otherwise you would not have replied.

gottaluvme

Cheers
Snazzy Jazzy

you sure talk a good game jazz. maybe instead of talking you should have been doing and your tribe would still be there. couldnt get coors and resputi confidence up? jacton's confidence was so high in you he left...lol you are killing me. get on here and try to tell people how leading is done and i should build confidence and blah blah. look in the mirror bro. if you would have been getting confidence up and patting heads in your tribe then you would have more then 3 active players.

it goes both ways. dont judge what has happened in my tribe or my leadership skills when you are or have rowed the same boat i have.
how exactly have you worked with your tribe to acheive the results desired jazz? was 3 active members and people leaving and deleting your desire? was that your plan? cmon man. this holier than though aint cutting it with me.

i dont bark...i encourage. but if a tribe member is in need and not getting the help i think he/she should after asking..then yes, i bark.

jaz, seriously...you are putting your foot in your mouth man. might wanna just save it.

please answer my question about the players that have deleted in your tribe or left the game. was it poor leadership cause you couldnt motivate them to stay? or you couldnt get there confidence up to snipe a train? what about ternith? you should have got his confidence up. maybe kurmis to. his confidence was so high and he was worked with so much he left your tribe before he deleted. was iot your choice to not sit him or mass support him? or was it a circumstantial thing that you had no control of? not enough support to go around? or bad leadership?

my only point in this is that you saying players leaving hot and going from 7 branches to a merge is all my fault is ridiculous. players leave due to all reasons in the world. school, boredom, not enought time..anything.

DeletedUser910

I'm afraid we had to declare again as we know you still have COOKIES :lol:

The tribe EG|ATEN has declared war on tribe Reborn!

War name: Here We Go Again

Declaration:
Take those white Y fronts down off your village flag pole and get them fat troops ready as you still have cookies and WE WANT THEM NOW!!!

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

And Cider. Don't forget the cider.

DeletedUser

righto heres where i stand seen as i can comment on pretty much everything being argued here seen as ive been part of it.

here it is :D

cams quote - "You are wrong about steve's ability as a leader."

well i will tell you now that he did a very poor job for HOT in the north. i was basically running the show. most of the time he just focused on where HOT was in the south east.

jas' quote - "Jacton/Frans. Yep one pushed the others buttons until they couldn't stand each other anymore."

hardest job i ever had was trying to keep these 2 cool headed. once they thought they were right there was no changing their decision.

steves quote - "if everybody did listen to every command you made in eleaud...would you really be what you are now? if so, then my god...what commands are you giving so i can stay away from those"

he doesnt give commands, he asks the tribe which direction they want to go upon next. thats the way we role now :icon_cool:

also Ternith- as you know red was on that, then quit so we had to find a player for it. hence why all the villages were lost.
coors - was only logging in because resputi was tellingg him too.
resputi - like i said deleted after seeing 2k incomings. biggest wuss ive ever seen to say what size account he had and what damage could of been done to REB with it.
if he didnt quit i could still be in k22 and kurmis could be still alive and kicking.
kurmis - went into fighting REB on k22 just for the fact he reckoned everyone would drop what they were doing and send support when it could be tied up in other places. you have to go in a fight withsome with the mentality that you wont get support and will have to make do on your own or your stuffed.

jacton - probably only joined REB because he wants out the game and he know we'd start nobling him soon as he jumped ship.

Xanders quote - "And Cider. Don't forget the cider." << and whiskey ;D

think thats all i can be bothered to say. enjoy

DeletedUser

2k? oh no F31RNY, he had lots more than that, he must had clicked delete before we was even finished sending. ^^

Strange how REB disbanding has brought up the good old times anyway.