Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

This war is starting to pick up, should only get better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and you double posted (with the second post being an incomplete ellipsis) because...?

DeletedUser

I remember that !
hahaha
that was the first time i spoke too you on skype :')
And i was drunk
but managed to time the prefect snipe :')
try doing that Miss Hawk :)

the problem is i can't sit behind pc when i'm drunk lol. its soooo boring for a drunk sareh :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

After a night out and I'm about to go to bed
I come online (staying away from the externals) and play around attacking random Crash villas :)

Sboh

the problem is i can't sit behind pc when i'm drunk lol. its soooo boring for a drunk sareh :icon_rolleyes:

I never sit behind my computer, even when I am sober.. I can never see the screen.

DeletedUser

because there's not OPs against the Fishies...we're just casually moving on our own instead of the duke's orders. its mostly gang-banging instead of actual OP

6 players vs 1, with coordinated landing times, if thats not a Op idk what is,.. either way, Quantums nobles still died.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just because your other members refuse to participate in the action doesn't make our attempts OP's :icon_rolleyes: All it means is that your tribe mates are incompetent

DeletedUser

Just because your other members refuse to participate in the action doesn't make our attempts OP's :icon_rolleyes: All it means is that your tribe mates are incompetent

coordinated attacks = Op's

incompetent members has nothing to do with it.. silents comment was revering to your tribe not conducting Op's, not Piranha

Repinski

Oh look, a new fish to play with right on our border. It's nice to see that Mega found a new owner. Guess it's time to make you quit also Deep.

DeletedUser

Oh look, a new fish to play with right on our border. It's nice to see that Mega found a new owner. Guess it's time to make you quit also Deep.

Ohhhh hi rep... .. btw.. hows those smithy's doing, you getting those rebuilt from lvl 1 :icon_cool:

again, how many wobbler's does it take to get to the center of a Piranha... lets see *counts like the owl from the tootsie pop commercial* .,.. 1, 2,3,4,5,6../// thats talent there...

Repinski

I don't mind being catted tbh. I still own the villages after all and am still ahead in stats even after losing 26 villages to you guys from your OP and the after math.

How do you like your new found incomings? Polar can be a very protective mother sometimes. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well that was smart considering i don't have any new ones... but ill be sure to look for them now... good job Matt, tell all your plans ...

DeletedUser

6 players vs 1, with coordinated landing times, if thats not a Op idk what is,.. either way, Quantums nobles still died.:icon_wink:

no official OPs had been made against Fishies. You'll defnitely know if theres an OP...because the incomings will range up to 10000 incomings daily and those arent just fakes. So far, Rep and a few people have been working together. None of us had received any order of a tribal Op against Fishies.

i dont know what kind of OP ur looking at, but Womble doesnt do 6-man OPs. The kind of "OP" ur talking about is a local gang-banging, where a few local tribemates work together to take down one enemy. If there's an OP, the entire tribe is participating (which would explain the 10000 DAILY incomings that some Crashers had to face)

DeletedUser

Sergent and Silent always bringing that missing expertise to the conversation! Silent how are those nukes feeling? Dead? :icon_razz:

Repinski

well that was smart considering i don't have any new ones... but ill be sure to look for them now... good job Matt, tell all your plans ...

Lol I know for a fact that that is a lie. And umm.... do I know you from somewhere or something?

DeletedUser

No lies here bud.,, no polars in my incomings window.... and you sure doooooooooooooo :)

DeletedUser

Sergent and Silent always bringing that missing expertise to the conversation! Silent how are those nukes feeling? Dead? :icon_razz:

Idk I think me and silent could ask your guys the very same questions since we both have shot on in ODD.

Repinski

No lies here bud.,, no polars in my incomings window.... and you sure doooooooooooooo :)

She probs just didn't send yet then lol. She was spending time with her hubby today.

And then who might you be? :icon_wink: