so how are all my DNS buddies doing

DeletedUser

Wow how time flies, Feels like just yesterday when i had over 3000+ incoming everyday and begging for sitter and freaking out over skype with Ippe and Psihic while she walked me thru sniping and such....

1 Thing I will always remember from TW was that DNS was AMAZING, The players and council were top notch people worth knowing and playing with daily!
Many of us built great relationships during those days, months, and years!

Good to see everyone!

DeletedUser

I REALLY hated to see you retire! :icon_sad: You taught me more about defending then I think anyone in tribalwars did. I was able to help defend a member deep within Plague territory with nothing but a few troops thanks to you.

Hmm I wonder who Ippe might be talking about here? lol

Anyone remember me trying to get more vills for defense and sendin trains of 60 nobles 240+hrs away! For extra defense! lol
Damn Plague!!!

DeletedUser

Wow so hard to believe this world is still going on can't believe DNS hasn't completely took over every single village that was ever made into the game by now. I like to think I at least went out with a bang when I left DNS :)

DeletedUser

Or rather, still play this world :p It's been like years since I quit W9 and I still recognise half these names xD

DeletedUser

W9 was the good ol' days. Emperorpilaf had slightly less points and was the leader of All4-1. Good times. :)

DeletedUser

I REALLY hated to see you retire! :icon_sad: You taught me more about defending then I think anyone in tribalwars did. I was able to help defend a member deep within Plague territory with nothing but a few troops thanks to you.

I do miss you guys. DNS was the best tribe and the most fun I had in this game for sure. I'm not retired of the game totally, but I don't think I'm needed in this world anymore. :lol:

Hope we get the chance to play together again at some point.

maxkvo

Well i'm still here. I will reunite forces against DNS, watch out :icon_twisted: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well i'm still here. I will reunite forces against DNS, watch out :icon_twisted: :icon_wink:

Hehe :p Anything that would make the forum even a bit more active, I hate it being quiet here :(

DeletedUser

ahhh good times were had by all, anyone remember the pyramid transporter communication thingy i was building to communicate with other worlds lmao

DeletedUser

I like how DNS is dominating still. I could feel from Day #1 in DNS. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nice to see a few old faces here. Was a shame to decide to quit this world and try to save my dying relationship with my ex g/f. Turns out it didn't work, even though I'd stopped putting 12 hours or more a day into World 9.
I still recognize a lot of the names here, so not everyone's changed.
I've hit w48 hard since then and got to No10 in the world with over 6 million points. Now I've finished there to concentrate on new world 60 which I'm quite enjoying with the quests...
My new g/f - Savagelady on TW is as hooked as I am.. lol Perfect. We both play on that world now.
I'm hoping that you remember me, peeps, and your memory isn't as bad as mine's getting.
Is Pvilleredneck still playing at all? We've Skyped over the years, but I haven't heard from him for a while.
If anyone fancies, I'd love an update on who's left in DNS - originals - and how the world is coming on. Must be close to closing, peeps.
Big respect to the FIRST world I'd ever played - this one - and to the peeps that welcomed the mighty Trojan T here. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

i pop in time to time and see whats kicking, i do say we need an active map to see how the world is doing!!!