Wombles Go Fishing

Repinski

ORRRR you could reveal who you are and we'll tell you how to do it. :lol:

DeletedUser

There you go!

thanks buddy.. you was always very helpful... even when i was throwing nukes to you and DA... shame about 15 coming to a end tho.. was always a fav ...

as for the stats thing i found the info i was looking for, thanks to a friend from one of my old world,, just i figured , math and editing..

Repinski

No there was no editing. There is an actual way to do it. If you look at the graphs it shows numbers along the sides that match the conquers listed above.

DeletedUser

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10000
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10000

chart

numbers along side of the graph mean nothing... :)

did a example to show u :p i can make that thing say what ever i want it to say...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pmsl Deep - that's sweeet going.
Well done on kickin' ass - stats don't lie.. :)
Rep's full of shit. :)
TT.

DeletedUser

nope , stats dont lie when done correctly.. putting the same tribe on both sides tho isnt correct.. i dont care how u look at it.. your always going to have players that might noble them self, have villages taken from them then recovered by them(maybe even this happens multi times) this will affect those numbers, thats not war stats,, ..Tw war stats is meant to have one tribe/player on one side and then a diff tribe or player on the other side, not the same on both sides... anybody can see thats just a asinine way of manipulation.

Repinski

I only add the same tribe to both sides to show roughly the number of internals rather than counting manually because I'm lazy. And I sure as hell am far too lazy to forge stats, ask anyone in Womble or anyone outside Womble that actually knows me.

DeletedUser

I only add the same tribe to both sides to show roughly the number of internals rather than counting manually because I'm lazy. And I sure as hell am far too lazy to forge stats, ask anyone in Womble or anyone outside Womble that actually knows me.

but my point is... if you do that it doesnt only show internals... it shows people who have let say sent 5 nobles at a target and took it twice... or people that have taken jump villages and then given them back... stuff like that.. we have a lot of internals i dont disagree but the way u are going about doing the comparison is not correct... if you are going to claim something then the numbers need to add up correctly..

Repinski

Any sensible person would consider those factors while looking at the stats. Hell, I personally am a culprit when it comes to forming tribe on tribe takes. I willing give away my own villages if they don't suite me as much as I want (via location) and can better suite a tribemate right next door. I've also been known to give out my villages to reloctae people to the front and get them started if jumping on 9k barbs continually fails. *scowls at stepgib and the ronin situation*

DeletedUser

Any sensible person would consider those factors while looking at the stats. Hell, I personally am a culprit when it comes to forming tribe on tribe takes. I willing give away my own villages if they don't suite me as much as I want (via location) and can better suite a tribemate right next door. I've also been known to give out my villages to reloctae people to the front and get them started if jumping on 9k barbs continually fails. *scowls at stepgib and the ronin situation*

then why claim those posted stats to be correct.. untill someone goes through and count all the villages that have not been taken twice or more, all the ones not given to a player for jumps, then u can not post correct stats.... when ur talking stats, accuracy is a must.. and ur way is not...

Ps.. im not counting all those either. :p i also am much to lazy..

Repinski

There is no accurate way to check internals besides manually counting them 1 by 1. The method I posted is just as accurate is selecting PIRANA or -DIE- while on the PIRANA or -DIE- conquer page but it is faster. It is the most efficient way of counting internal that we have to date because manually counting only remains an efficient method early early world.

DeletedUser

a rough number that could be off by a thousand or even more vills.. thats not stats... just the posting of some schemed up numbers in your head.. :)

again, no one will know the real numbers till its manually done.. so i dont think its legit to even state something unless u know it to be accurate to the tee..

DeletedUser

Oh the stats are 100% accurate. If you think they are wrong go ahead and count them on the PIRANA and -DIE- noble pages. I just have a more efficient way of getting them and will gladly trade the information for other information.

Fact of the matter is though, nothing is free.

and sorry for the second post but.. look at ur first line of words....

DeletedUser

you mean like this one: Report
And like i said, my losses were minor comparing to what PIRANA lost just on me: Freaky virtually lost his entire army (that alone is more than my losses already), Scoop is offense-less as of now, Acongar is wiped out (including defenses), Himegimi's nukes took 150+ hrs o get here again. My villages will be super stacked again by then.

An entire army takes just under 15 days to rebuild...you lost yours on me too don't forget...I can post just as many of your dead nukes as you can of mine...actually it a few more when I counted...and I got 4 villages.

seth89

thanks buddy.. you was always very helpful... even when i was throwing nukes to you and DA... shame about 15 coming to a end tho.. was always a fav ...

as for the stats thing i found the info i was looking for, thanks to a friend from one of my old world,, just i figured , math and editing..
Throwing nuke's at me on W15?
Recently or not, cause I am letting AXE noble me out. No point in fighting anymore with only a week left. :lol:

PM to continue this.

pmsl Deep - that's sweeet going.
Well done on kickin' ass - stats don't lie.. :)
Rep's full of shit. :)
TT.

First- How can he Kick ass when there was no target he is kicking :icon_rolleyes:
Secondly. - What Rep has said is the truth. How do you think I managed to get Deep's Barbs stat's correct nub.

then why claim those posted stats to be correct.. untill someone goes through and count all the villages that have not been taken twice or more, all the ones not given to a player for jumps, then u can not post correct stats.... when ur talking stats, accuracy is a must.. and ur way is not...

Ps.. im not counting all those either. :p i also am much to lazy..
It's harder for a whole tribe, for the reason's you stated. BUT if you wanted the stat's on a single player is easier.
You gotta give Rep credit for putting some effort into it. ;)

DeletedUser

It's harder for a whole tribe, for the reason's you stated. BUT if you wanted the stat's on a single player is easier.
You gotta give Rep credit for putting some effort into it. ;)

ill give him credit for giving false tribe inner noble stats.. thats about it on that one..

as for the target,, yea i dont have a target at this time., im still sorting the account and defending.. ODD i think should stand for something.. the few womble vills i have picked off have been just here and there with no real thought put into it.. just trying to get rid of mixed nukes so i can build more D troops..

Repinski

a rough number that could be off by a thousand or even more vills.. thats not stats... just the posting of some schemed up numbers in your head.. :)

again, no one will know the real numbers till its manually done.. so i dont think its legit to even state something unless u know it to be accurate to the tee..

Actually, with 10k stats vs self, the likely hood is that it's only off by one or two hundred if that.

and sorry for the second post but.. look at ur first line of words....

Umm your quote of me was referring to the barb stats that I posted and not the internal stats. Adding the barbs to the stats is 100% accurate which I explained with a post that I can't seem to find so I'll state it again.

The barbs with the stats are the exact same number as when you go in and manually count them from the tribe conquer pages or the number shown in the top right of the conquer page when you set it to show barbs only.

I openly admitted from when you brought up the internal portion specifically that it was a rough number but while we were on the topic of the barbs, that is where the quote of me you just provided came from. The barb stats are 100% accurate, the internals are a rough number.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Polar messed them up. I'll get proper stats for you one sec.

Here you are. Only pay attention to side 1's conquers. They are the barbs and internals your tribe has done.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,468
Side 2: 6,638
Difference: 10,830

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142,668,209
Side 2: 60,351,312
Difference: 82,316,897

chart
[/SPOIL]

but your adding barbs and internals.... ughhhh internals that are not accurate and barbs that cant really be counted without a long drawn out by hand count fest...

edit:
well i did some actual looking on this information and i did find true numbers...

wombles

blue.png
Barbarian 6,428 conquers 24.92%

Piranha

blue.png
Barbarian 7,997 conquers 25.6%

granted that a lot of barbs by both tribes,,, but thats not near the numbers u came up with..