W22 - Back in the Day

DeletedUser98304

D3TH really were pretty impressive in that period.

This "era" of D3TH might be also be described as the era of King Patrick II. It started just before then end of WeRise, and when King Patrick II passed an exceedingly strong player named joehor in size.

DeletedUser

Memories (^_^) ... this was my last active world as well... currently at W52

FOr my friends who are still playing and would like to catch up with things, just drop me a line... RL kinda sux bigtime (^_^)
I hope to play actively once again.... GL to everyone

Former: (TBP,Nutz,EXP)

Tribes that i can remember having dealing with: COD,RBE etc ( all killed due to inactivity back then )

DeletedUser

Memories (^_^) ... this was my last active world as well... currently at W52

FOr my friends who are still playing and would like to catch up with things, just drop me a line... RL kinda sux bigtime (^_^)
I hope to play actively once again.... GL to everyone

Former: (TBP,Nutz,EXP)

Tribes that i can remember having dealing with: COD,RBE etc ( all killed due to inactivity back then )

Hey warbringer :) Good to see a familiar face again even if you were the enemy back then :p

DeletedUser

This "era" of D3TH might be also be described as the era of King Patrick II. It started just before then end of WeRise, and when King Patrick II passed an exceedingly strong player named joehor in size.

King Patrick II caused me a lot of damage when I was at war with D3TH. I was the Duke of SOUL (Hey that's kinda catchy...) at the time. He certainly had a lot of nukes which ultimately might have led to his downfall. With a ratio of about 1:1 attacking defensive or possibly even more attacking than defensive he was a force to be reckoned with when it can to nobling. Fine if you're active and online a lot, attacking constantly. However when his time online became limited it appeared that the Emperor had no clothes as it were. He lost villages quickly.

DeletedUser98304

King Patrick II caused me a lot of damage when I was at war with D3TH. I was the Duke of SOUL (Hey that's kinda catchy...) at the time. He certainly had a lot of nukes which ultimately might have led to his downfall. With a ratio of about 1:1 attacking defensive or possibly even more attacking than defensive he was a force to be reckoned with when it can to nobling. Fine if you're active and online a lot, attacking constantly. However when his time online became limited it appeared that the Emperor had no clothes as it were. He lost villages quickly.

I'd say too many D3TH players during and before the times of WeRise had too few defensive villages. Their swift success in K31 resulting from ineffective opposition probably lead to a long-term mentality that offense could overwhelm everything.

What D3TH had to do, which I suspect was one ywevis' final ideas before quitting, was to have a number of large semi-active D3TH who didn't have time to attack, to convert most of their offensive villages into defense, and use a small number of nukes and nobles to go for barbs.

DeletedUser46195

I'd say too many D3TH players during and before the times of WeRise had too few defensive villages. Their swift success in K31 resulting from ineffective opposition probably lead to a long-term mentality that offense could overwhelm everything.

What D3TH had to do, which I suspect was one ywevis' final ideas before quitting, was to have a number of large semi-active D3TH who didn't have time to attack, to convert most of their offensive villages into defense, and use a small number of nukes and nobles to go for barbs.

D3TH was an offensive tribe, with 5 to 1 ratio with off/def villages. We were focused as an offensive blitz tribe. Not able to maintain a long term war is what killed us. Transforming our villages from a 3 to 1 ratio stalled the movement, and thus too many members collapsed the tribe. We should have stuck with nobling out our war victims as intended, however forming family tribes is what killed us off.

DeletedUser98304

D3TH was an offensive tribe, with 5 to 1 ratio with off/def villages.

My ratio was 2 defense : 1 offense when I was in D3TH. There must have been some players with almost all offensive villages then.

DeletedUser

D3TH was an offensive tribe, with 5 to 1 ratio with off/def villages. We were focused as an offensive blitz tribe. Not able to maintain a long term war is what killed us. Transforming our villages from a 3 to 1 ratio stalled the movement, and thus too many members collapsed the tribe. We should have stuck with nobling out our war victims as intended, however forming family tribes is what killed us off.

Still the same all macho nacho arrogant drivel from you Ywevis.

'Blitz' tribe?!!!! Where the hell do you get those terms from? Do you sit down and have all night brainstorm sessions with the rest of the super trained Killler Tribal Generals of yours or is it something that comes naturally to you?

The only thing that killed your tribe was your (and Blue's) silly attitude, literally letting this game get to you, believing you're the Super Duper Nasty Emperor with a carrot in one hand and a stick in the other. Well guess what!!... nobody likes paying for TW to come here and get abused and used by little devious hitlers.

D3TH as time proved had some of the most resilient and dedicated players in this world. Some of them you killed off yourself with your selfishness nastiness and treachery and some are still here dominating the ranking tables and flourishing with XXX.X

XXXX beat you because JonEd and Col were far superior people managers than you & blue were. Tough.

Surprise surprise. All the super leaders of this world like you are long gone and they only come here once in a blue moon to give us the same old lame bragging & excuses.

As for your blitz philosophy, Shall I remind you in your own words?
"We have so many villages around us, and so many red little dots, and barbs that we need to take time to noble our areas out, we have alot of once a members. We will be having more OAM's because even if there is a sitter, we are gonna oam them because they are yellow, no reason to have so many people sat in the tribe 24/7 30 days at a time"
Is your obsession with mass recruiting and creating little family tribes so you can keep nobling internally your idea of "A Blitz" tribe?

and is this your idea of a BLITZ threat?
"Your in OAM now, as well as your friend. I like the maturity level you have.. LOL"
Apparently you couldn't even blitz lone players with your trained killers, never mind whole tribes.

Now go back to your hole if you may My Lord. The Blitz is OVER.

PS
Ywevis - lessons on world domination - one of his last CM

"Keep attacking XXXX, all their villages belong to us :)"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

PS
Ywevis - lessons on world domination - one of his last CM

"Keep attacking XXXX, all their villages belong to us :)"

In a way he was right as former D3TH players now have over 20,000 XXXX villages!

Having been a member of both tribes I agree with your summary. I could understand the logic of OAM's especially back then although I don't necessarily agree with it and as you say Jon and Colbey lead by example and create an atmosphere where members feel their aims and opinions matter which generates respect and gets a much more positive response than by resorting to leading by fear.

The whole OAM thing kind of crumbled when it came to attacking you and Wenz as many members had more loyalty to you two than to D3TH and its leaders especially those former FL and DR members that were on the eastern front fighting XXXX. History has shown us that a dictatorship will generally always lead to a revolution.

DeletedUser

:)
You're quite right Skinny.
After all One of Ywevis' 'Generals' - No offense Father Ted :)- is running the show

Whether the OAM policy or families are right or not is debatable and probably a matter of 'taste'. However neither could be classified as 'Blitz'.
TW does have a strange effect on us sometimes. It can make all our violent dreams come true. Don't you think so Ywev?

You may find it hard to believe, but King Pat II had hardly any defense at all. His then sheer size was enough to deter anyone. I remember when JonEd said that they wanted to attack him but didn't even know where to start!!! :)
He was online all the time, always ready to offer some exciting Pinoy recipe. However, his loyalties did not lie with D3Th or any other tribe, but PUTA (the pinoy undercurrent W22 move). They were exchanging information with other Pinoys , some the top ranking pointwhores of other enemy tribes.

Skinny should still remember the fiasco with his account - came under the control of a Pinoy spy from XIII

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:)
You're quite right Skinny.
After all One of Ywevis' 'Generals' - No offense Father Ted :)- is running the show

Whether the OAM policy or families are right or not is debatable and probably a matter of 'taste'. However neither could be classified as 'Blitz'.
TW does have a strange effect on us sometimes. It can make all our violent dreams come true. Don't you think so Ywev?

You may find it hard to believe, but King Pat II had hardly any defense at all. His then sheer size was enough to deter anyone. I remember when JonEd said that they wanted to attack him but didn't even know where to start!!! :)
He was online all the time, always ready to offer some exciting Pinoy recipe. However, his loyalties did not lie with D3Th or any other tribe, but PUTA (the pinoy undercurrent W22 move). They were exchanging information with other Pinoys , some the top ranking pointwhores of other enemy tribes.

Skinny should still remember the fiasco with his account - came under the control of a Pinoy spy from XIII

Hell I remember PUTA and was asked by way to many people if I were pinoy...hell I trolled the crap out of them back in the day :icon_biggrin:
I even got one of them to pay premium for me which I didn't finish to use fully :icon_cry:

Also I was one of those pure nukers so I had to expand only trough OAM system which was good for me.
I nuke shit out of some guy and let people near him noble while I get free villages for my services :icon_cool:

P.S Congrats to XXXX as they seem to have w22 under their iron fist.

DeletedUser

:lol:
"trolled the crap out of them"!!!!?
"I was one of those pure nukers"!!!!?

Lol have you and Ywev been taking the same funny stuff or what?

In case we've forgotten your great deeds, most of your records are still available on TW stats Xishko, so keep dreaming of 'Blitz' days too:)

DeletedUser102402

I have been here since the world started. I have much memories of my old friends. Thank you, for the opportunity to talk about them. Not much can get me to talk in the wf.. but this, moved me to. :)

Player: bdeath30
Famous for: Being an awsome player.
Comments: He was the best tw partner I've ever had. He'd kick butt, one of the best fighters I've ever seen. The heavier the attacks the more he yeehaw'd! lol We coordinated most awesome, taking anything he went after, and i'd support him so that no one could touch his villages. Coordination is the keyword here.. he didn't make mistakes (and well, on the rare occasion we did, it would just be between us and we'd laugh about it). :)
Fate: The fall of Legit (which happened internally, not through war) made him shake his head and walk away, I believe. Legit was his one true tribe.

Player: sdpseanpowell
Famous for: His level head. Everyone associated with him would listen to his wisdom.
Comments: He was my mentor. He taught me so much about every aspect of the game.
Fate: Same, much as bdeath30, although he did it sooner. He said he couldn't stand the politics in the game and the internal backstabbing, and asked me to take his place, because he found the rl much more interesting. Then he quietly left.

Player: econ
Famous for: Farming. lol.. he was an awesome farmer, using his calculator to make use of every single LC sent out.
Comments: He was my good friend who entrusted me to sit him and he taught me all he knew about farming. And yes, i had my calculator handy...lol
Fate: He was busy with college in the real world and quietly disappeared.

Player: DeathJaw
Famous for: Being a good friend. :)
Comments: In the very first tribe I was in, he and I connected, and he went, what other thought, was the wrong way. But I knew better.. and found out that I was right. I helped him pull through and he was always by my side, looking out for me. I'll never forget him for that. :)
Fate: He, too, was busy in college in the real world.. so he went where he needed to go.. there.

Player: hopper04
Famous for: Being out there and going after the gusto..lol
Comments: He was a very private sort of person, but a very close friend. He would watch my back as close as I watched his. :)
Fate: He was a very restless sort.. and as with many of the old good players, rl got busy and he moved on.

Player: jimthechip
Famous for: Being my first duke..lol
Comments: He had faith in me, even with my being a new player. I liked him a lot.
fate: Again... rl was too busy... i was sitting him far more than he could be online, so he give up tw to have more time with his family and work.

These are just a few..and each and every one of them are very special to me. And note, that i spoke of those who are now gone. For those who are still here, are still making a stronger mark and their fate has yet, not been determined. :)

i remember this princess my W22 name was [player]picek31[/player] and i miss all my tribe members from Immortals,i was duke there and my dear friend [player]AR15TEXAS[/player] was co-duke and we was great team there i miss my W22

DeletedUser

Wow mihajes is still at it 3 years later.

I guess the quote "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while" is true. Stay on w22, this is the only place that your words have weight. Wait I think you knew that already.....

DeletedUser

Wow mihajes is still at it 3 years later.

I guess the quote "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while" is true. Stay on w22, this is the only place that your words have weight. Wait I think you knew that already.....
At least I do get it right once in a blue moon.... Unlike some others :)

By the sound of it you're still looking for your 'nut'. I've heard Ywev has got a spare one. Is that why you're still licking his feet. I hope he proves generous enough ....in fact I'm sure he will.... to someone whose words have weight throughout the TW worlds and beyond.

Angel Styles

I was going to make a larger response, but then I realized its been three years.

So all I will say is wow.

Good to see some of you guys still playing. We should all play together in the next No Haul world!

I am done with farming, unless someone finds me a co who loves it :)

DeletedUser

awesome to see people still playing W22 was a great world. congrats to XXXX for kicking ass and taking names. seems mihajes still hates ywevis even after 3 years haha

good luck guys and keep up the good work. :D

DeletedUser

awesome to see people still playing W22 was a great world. congrats to XXXX for kicking ass and taking names. seems mihajes still hates ywevis even after 3 years haha

good luck guys and keep up the good work. :D

No
I got to really like him over the years. That picture he sent me did the trick. I still wish he didn't talk himself down so much though.