Crashes Uber failness strikes again

DeletedUser

He cant post, remember he quit tw for RL, yet is on here 15 times a day :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

sorry but i sent them. i was bored :) entertained me for like 5 mins. and then i tried something else.

2 report of what btw ? we dont expect reports out of fakes.

DeletedUser

Some people get reports through Fakes i hve gotten loads of reports through fakes before but that would be 2 reports out of 300+

DeletedUser

He cant post, remember he quit tw for RL, yet is on here 15 times a day :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah.I quit tw because it was too much time consuming,my college reopened,etc.And i can quit tw,but wont quit forums.You got a problem,deal with it...

does that also include the activity of sending me 300+ Fakes and only Gaining 2 reports?

Answered by sarah.And seriously yuna,you send 1 ram fakes to gain reports? :lol: .Sarah sent 1 ram + 1 scout,but that hardly matter...

DeletedUser

Yeah but Dopey we like you. That's the difference. :lol:

Ah i am deeply saddened to hear that womble doesnt like me.I wanna cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously,you think i care if some delusional kid with superiority complex likes me or not?

seth89

dont remember saying that... :icon_confused:
ill just stay here and watch you guys do all the work of actually playing :p

You did. When we were in A|V. ;D

Ah i am deeply saddened to hear that womble doesnt like me.I wanna cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously,you think i care if some delusional kid with superiority complex likes me or not?

It's not just womble. :icon_rolleyes:

seth89

So, you gonna state how we are all "delusional kid's with a superiority complex"

DeletedUser

That was just for repinski.And there's no need to state it for him...

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Aww shucks, you go out of your way just to insult me. Should I feel honored or somftin? :lol:

DeletedUser

Aww shucks, you go out of your way just to insult me. Should I feel honored or somftin? :lol:

Well i dont want to.But when you through random insults out of the blue,i have to reply too,dont I?

Repinski

My post wasn't even directed at you nor was it an insult. I was simply stating that the majority if not all of Womble dislikes you and likes Dopey/has nothing against him.

Now for something constructive... Could this thread please be closed oh elders since Milly is no longer our mod? Yes Greenskin I'm calling you out. This thread will only derail into pointless arguments and the actual discussions will take place in the PIRANA thread. And before you say something may still come of it, we've moved any relavent discussion to the PIRANA thread due to CRASH now being fish.

DeletedUser

Please it was pretty evident to where your post was directed or if it was an insult or not.But yeah whatever,please close this thread Greenskin as another one of our mod is gone :|

DeletedUser

This idea that the only way to make people stop posting in a thread is for mods to lock it is just silly. If there's nothing to discuss here, then people will stop posting, and the thread will die on its own. It takes multiple people for a flame war of any kind to occur. If you don't want one, then don't contribute. Flame wars aren't against the rules; I have no reason to lock the thread on that account.

Whether this thread devolves into flaming or not is irrelevant; if this is the case then eventually I'll lock it. But I'm not going to preemptively do it; I'm not going to preemptively mod anything.

If you guys don't want a flame war here? Don't have one. It's really that simple.

Edit: I forgot to put this here, but please don't respond to this. Discussion of modding isn't allowed on the forums. If those calling for this to be locked are correct, there's nothing at all to discuss. If you're responding here, it should have something to do with the topic :). Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UGLY YOU AINT GOT NO ALA-BY YOU UGLAY!!!
[spoil]
1273840629_deep-fried-piranha.jpg
[/spoil]