Infamy/pcH Merge

DeletedUser

well roomers told there was a secret meeting ....

[spoil]
SmurfPlot.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Not unexpected really. Too many dead weights in Infamy, and Pch needed a bit more players.

Strght SaVaGe

Not unexpected really. Too many dead weights in Infamy, and Pch needed a bit more players.

???? Dead Weights were all pretty active from my stand point the recent kicks were players that just werent keeping up i guess lol :) :lol:

Wallam

Pch merged into infamy not the other way round.

From a little investigation seems like Pch imploded through lack of leadership and infamy snapped the players up. Good move by infamy, looking like a very strong contender at the moment.

DeletedUser

Pch merged into infamy not the other way round.

From a little investigation seems like Pch imploded through lack of leadership and infamy snapped the players up. Good move by infamy, looking like a very strong contender at the moment.

would be the same regardless :p. Pch were too close into the core, easily get ganged by surrounding tribes. And Infamy needs solid players like players from pch.

???? Dead Weights were all pretty active from my stand point the recent kicks were players that just werent keeping up i guess lol :) :lol:

a Green light or you see people "Reporting in" once a day, doesn't really show much of activity, but to say oh we are all pretty active. You guys have a large amount of players, to truly say that you know and have everyone on skype, as well as talk to them everyday is... well... lies. And that even if their active, doesn't prove that they are good players. that would know what to do when war were to come, you may see them online, but do they participate?

Anyhow it was a good move. I see infamy securing the South east soon, I don't see much trouble will come from other tribes, at this moment. Happy would most likely be some what busy eating up their old members soon. A good time to get to know your new members, get rid of some dead weights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And that even if their active, doesn't prove that they are good players. that would know what to do when war were to come, you may see them online, but do they participate?

In the YODA war notice how there member count dropped a bit due to people not participating, so the member there now should have no fear of participating, the creme de la creme one could say.

A war between Infamy and Happy would be so good to watch

DeletedUser

The recruitment was a last minute decision made this morning after being informed that pcH was suffering from internal turmoil and was splitting up. We were approached by some players seeking recruitment. Obviously Infamy could not sit back and allow other tribes to capitalize on the instability north of us so we chose to give some a new home. Some people may want to call it a merger, some may want to call it recruitment, personally I don't really care what people want to call it because it doesn't change the facts of how things transpired. Obviously we are quite happy with our new recruits and we're looking forward to what the future will bring.

DeletedUser

so it would seem, and now that i have a nice tribe, thats stable i can put more effort onto w44 and attacking a nooblet there:p

DeletedUser

Pretty disappointing though, a war would have been nicer and needed in the world.

DeletedUser

so it would seem, and now that i have a nice tribe, thats stable i can put more effort onto w44 and attacking a nooblet there:p

A Nooblet that's inactive!! Don't worry it's not over wait till i play more then 3 hours a day again. But then again if you guys didn't have an inactive account to clear my stack villages it would of been a differnt story

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The threat of Happy running away with the world through sheer brute force has lessened. I do not know much about pcH other than it looks like they were a legitimate top ranked tribe. I have been impressed with Infamy to date and glad for members of both tribes who probably wanted to continue playing this world and shed those less active members. Good luck smurfs and smurfettes :icon_wink: