world 20 closing,final statements and nostalgia thread

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
world 20 closing,final thoughts and nostalgia thread

I was going to post this on an existing thread but on second thought felt that it really deserved it's own thread

this is a thread to look back on world 20,feel free to post fond memories of the worlds history,attempt to sum things up and things of that nature as world 20 prepares to close

so I was on the forums earlier and saw the world ending message on this one

made me kinda nostalgic so I spent a couple hours reading old threads on this forum

even though I haven't been involved in it for something like 2 years now it just feels so weird that this world is actually....ending

I know I haven't been around for a long time when 2 of the 3 worlds i've played seriously are ending soon(world 6 is also ending soon) and even the other one seems to be rapidly reaching that point(time has like 350m more points than all the other tribes combined on world 32)

I guess this is where I throw out some congratulations even though I still know that prime wouldn't have stood a chance against us in a fight :icon_razz:

well done on sticking it out to the end prime,that takes a lot of dedication of a type that I simply don't have(can never bring myself to stick around when forums die,accounts get bigger and bigger etc) and even though i've always disapproved of many of the ways you have gone about things I can certainly respect it to a degree,congratulations on that

i'll close this post out with a thread that seems appropriate for this moment(contains some early history on world 20,including a pretty lengthy posting on banned and how it became care and then hulk by yours truly,although I do regret never updating it with later events now that enough time has passed that I really can't anymore)from world 20s past

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=92051

and another thread from world 20s past that I was just reading and am just posting because it made me laugh:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=133305

farewell to world 20,I had some fun on this world while I was around and will always have some fond memories of it to look back on :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I remember that time that miner guy took 120 something villages in under two days from prime in k98/99 because alanzz is just a bad player and thought he could get away with not stacking his villages there.

Totally wasn't me, just saying "looks shifty eyed"

DeletedUser

I remember that time that miner guy took 120 something villages in under two days from prime in k98/99 because alanzz is just a bad player and thought he could get away with not stacking his villages there.

Totally wasn't me, just saying "looks shifty eyed"

Too bad that miner guy just lost them all again or is now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Too bad that miner guy just lost them all again or is now :icon_rolleyes:

I know right? That happens when people leave accounts unattended! Are you still playing w20 orc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HA HA, Guy....grow up!
YES, at the end i slacked, was busy nuking Qualist, which you were also sitting, and asked to be recruited by Prime at this phase....

aakminer1234 Also wanted to be recuited by pRIMe at this phase...(maybe he had the 500 something premy in mind?)

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 22:57
what? no... I am the original player, always have been.

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 23:16
i think if i join now, i will not be considered in the victory for the tribe and nor will i get the prize.

aakminer1234 on 30.09. at 04:25
It is obvious that you don't want me in Prime, or even in RIM, which is fine.

What do you say to a personal truce? Unless you want your villages back...

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 23:25
Yes - but not just for the sake of joining - I want to verify first that I will be part of the 'winning' tribe.

Sad, this is Tribal Wars NOT Tribal Hugs.................

DeletedUser

I know right? That happens when people leave accounts unattended! Are you still playing w20 orc?

I've been on the account since hmmm.... start of W20?

:lol::lol::lol: You never said mean things about me on here, good try but I could care less what you say guyver :icon_rolleyes:

To keep on topic with Rickyson's nice thread, I remember when Hulk declared on the war. Though it didn't result on much it was still very interesting and good to see by a great tribe at the time.

DeletedUser

HA HA, Guy....grow up!
YES, at the end i slacked, was busy nuking Qualist, which you were also sitting, and asked to be recruited by Prime at this phase....

aakminer1234 Also wanted to be recuited by pRIMe at this phase...(maybe he had the 500 something premy in mind?)

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 22:57
what? no... I am the original player, always have been.

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 23:16
i think if i join now, i will not be considered in the victory for the tribe and nor will i get the prize.

aakminer1234 on 30.09. at 04:25
It is obvious that you don't want me in Prime, or even in RIM, which is fine.

What do you say to a personal truce? Unless you want your villages back...

aakminer1234 on 23.09. at 23:25
Yes - but not just for the sake of joining - I want to verify first that I will be part of the 'winning' tribe.

It's funny that I was getting messages on skype with people from prime asking if that was me on the account, that just goes to show you guys were still wary of me. Oh, and another thing....I've been goofing off on w55 where some of your members play and I noticed that all of them are getting their asses handed to them and then they try to ban everyone who attacks them. :icon_rolleyes: Congrats on banning w20! Now get back to nobling inactive accounts that can't fight back! "grabs pom poms and cheers"

Nobody is on qualists account and you STILL can't noble it, that's pretty pathetic oh mister great southern duke of prime.

Sad, this is Tribal Wars NOT Tribal Hugs.................

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be severly inbred if you think that there's validity to that statement considering how many times you've hugged.

I've been on the account since hmmm.... start of W20?

:lol::lol::lol: You never said mean things about me on here, good try but I could care less what you say guyver :icon_rolleyes:

To keep on topic with Rickyson's nice thread, I remember when Hulk declared on the war. Though it didn't result on much it was still very interesting and good to see by a great tribe at the time.

I've always talked crap about you and your tribes, they go hand in hand. What about when you quit one of those times when rage/flb/saw/fusion whatever disbanded or when things didn't go your way? Or when Ixy had the account for a few months? I can bring that skype convo up like this one!

[spoil]
orc2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
orc1.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I've always talked crap about you and your tribes, they go hand in hand. What about when you quit one of those times when rage/flb/saw/fusion whatever disbanded or when things didn't go your way? Or when Ixy had the account for a few months? I can bring that skype convo up like this one!

[spoil]
orc2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
orc1.png
[/spoil]

Never quit when things didn't go my way, never quit when ixy co-played me. You are so smart :icon_rolleyes:

Congrats on posting a skype convo, I can post one too. As I said Guyver I don't really care what you have to say, maybe you did talk about my tribe (I never remember you mentioning me) but your comments were probably not that important to care about so I never heard or read them. I do love how you are trying to prove your point here and make it a big deal just shows to you exactly what I told Beth. You're arrogant get over being insignificant.

DeletedUser

Never quit when things didn't go my way, never quit when ixy co-played me. You are so smart :icon_rolleyes:

Congrats on posting a skype convo, I can post one too. As I said Guyver I don't really care what you have to say, maybe you did talk about my tribe (I never remember you mentioning me) but your comments were probably not that important to care about so I never heard or read them. I do love how you are trying to prove your point here and make it a big deal just shows to you exactly what I told Beth. You're arrogant get over being insignificant.

That's not posting a skype convo, that's typing a paragraph. :) I'm obviously not insignificant if prime thought I was the menace down south taking 120 something villages. Oh, and Ixy was running your account and two others at the time so he wasn't co playing you and I know that was after flb/3dom took in rage members after the tribe fell apart and the account just floated around so please don't try and say you've ALWAYS been on the account :icon_rolleyes:

@ the bold part, why bother replying? You do realize i'm trolling you right? You reply, I come back running my mouth to annoy you even further.

DeletedUser

Oh, and Ixy was running your account and two others at the time so he wasn't co playing you and I know that was after flb/3dom took in rage members after the tribe fell apart and the account just floated around so please don't try and say you've ALWAYS been on the account :icon_rolleyes:

Again please know what you are talking about, message Ixy if you wish. I was ALWAYS on the account Ixy co-ed me. I like how you know more about my own account than me.... hmmm..........

I was refering to your old "calling me crap" comments which I never replied to. I realize you are trolling me and I love it, keep it up.

:lol: at the personal insult.

Edit: I notice you didn't understand my comment "Congrats on posting a skype convo, I can post one too". Maybe you will understand this, good job for posting a chat that has no significance.

DeletedUser

Not that hard to just say congrad to prime :icon_rolleyes:

Stop been so butt hurt and making excuses to why Prime won.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It wasn't Guyverone on the aakminer account. It was always been Aaakminer.

aakminer1234 said:
whats up? what's with all the attacks... relax a bit.

and why do u have me blocked?

"ampac has blocked you."

Guyverone was always been a failure. He can't attack shit so don't believe all the crap he says on the forums.

DeletedUser49911

LOL, very funny how fast these threads always goes back to some mud slinnging and flaming. I do not think this is really thinking back on the world. There are some people, no matter what people say, that made this world what it was. People that were consistant throughout the history, that accordng to me , deserves some mention. CaptMatt and Atid - Although on different sides, were consistant , personally, i think, that if atid was not here, W20 would have been won by Prime with 100% domination a long time ago!!!!

DeletedUser71060

thanks maxx i did my best to keep the world going as long as i could
the world could of ended different if prime had not recruited the way they did but thats all part of the game i have no complaints about the way prime have played this world they deserve the win well done
as you say there are a few players i would like to congratulate for there efforts top marks for
Ragefang most consistent attacker
Captmat for his achievements
The maxx most Honorable player
Ampac even with all the criticism he proved his worth
Louisa and walter for just being good friends
the list could go on
well done all

aakminer1234

alanazz - your actions prove that prime was dishonorable from the start and has always been that way - even in the end, you couldn't fight honorably.
You accept a truce and suggest that I stick to K 98 while you get K 97 and K 99... Clearly, I shouldn't have trusted you... You were desperate I guess and decided to make false deals. I took your 200 villages or so within 3 days and you had nothing left.

Then you get ampac, kruib, and all the others nearby to continuously nuke me so you can retake your villages. JUST PATHETIC!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL, very funny how fast these threads always goes back to some mud slinnging and flaming. I do not think this is really thinking back on the world. There are some people, no matter what people say, that made this world what it was. People that were consistant throughout the history, that accordng to me , deserves some mention. CaptMatt and Atid - Although on different sides, were consistant , personally, i think, that if atid was not here, W20 would have been won by Prime with 100% domination a long time ago!!!!

yeah it's too bad,I always did like taking part in some mud slinging but I was really hoping this particular thread would be more civil than it has been

I guess that was too much to hope for :icon_sad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

aakminer1234,
I am sorry you are taking it this way.......it's a game!
There is nothing dishonorable in what i did, i just stacked my k97/k99 villages with def troops. Just like you did with inactive spartan def troops from k99.
It's mind games, my dear.

aakminer1234

Of course. I understand the motivation, I just don't think it makes sense for the winning tribe to use mind games at this point.

DeletedUser

so we hug? and what do i do with all my troops , send them to the bar?

aakminer1234

no, of course not. use them by all means, but again - 'the mind games' were not necessary. I never wanted to join prime and you never wanted to invite me, we were just buying time. Simple.