Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

I would have preferred to win with RAM (members), but you preferred to lose with them. That's fine to me, we surely have different views and most Rammites chose so, and many gave up too.

You may enjoy your members getting a beating till 2015.

It isn't about what you prefer it's about who you are loyal to. If I think that some other tribe will win W30, shall I just leave my friends to become a winner? You are selfish and that's about it.

DeletedUser

Just who are your enemy's then? Yes he is loosing a lot, I believe Sir Mike and Freedom are both getting Great Power Awards from him :lol:

Enemies - phoenx and BH, I thought the whole world knew that.

Sir Mike and freedom have been getting their awards by betraying their long-term friends. Looks like freedom has left the rebels though. Looks like they are far less stable than they claim.

DeletedUser80551

Actaully, were just as stable as when we began. Getting rid of loose lips and untrustables isnt a sign of unstability is just making sure we have the right guys to help our cause, not hinder it.

DeletedUser

It isn't about what you prefer it's about who you are loyal to. If I think that some other tribe will win W30, shall I just leave my friends to become a winner? You are selfish and that's about it.

I am not loyal to idiots. My loyalty needs to be deserved and it's not granted freely nor lasting forever. It will never be. I will not let my tribe sink without trying to do anything about it. Being selfish is just staying there waiting for a good time to pull a stunt. I didn't do that while I could have. I could have done like 90 % of RAM members. Shut it up, noble barbs and internal villages. I did not as it's not my type.

I did what I had to in order to try to make my tribe win, but you preferred to lose. Your choice and you will all lose because you couldn't listen to basic common sense as you were all blinded by your "supersize".

I sacrificed my account, how selfish is that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

That would be a great sacrifice, if you couldn't have another. Go REV!!!

DeletedUser

You didn't sacrifice jack dude. You stopped nuking phoenx 2 months prior to leaving. And um, yes you did wait for a time to pull a stunt with that spiker guy and etc when we were losing dbl j and brind? You of course do not remember that. Thanks for the villages anyways :)

DeletedUser

You have very selective memory. I didn't attack first. :icon_wink:

Your welcome for the villages, but I'm getting them back fairly easily.

DeletedUser

Um, I never said you attacked first.

Yeah, kudos to you getting villages. :)

DeletedUser

when you do not agree with the majority of your tribe you are in the noobaxe situation. you think you are right and everyone else is wrong. it could never work that way as examples have shown. Ram will help REV in every possible way we can. The new loen will be one free of mixed loyalties, they have done a masterful job of handling this crisis. I expect them to come out of this stronger than before as their energy will all flow together rather than in different directions with loyalties to other tribes. The South will unite and phoenx is our first obstacle. we will battle phoenx and from there we can move on to the final battle with BH. All is up in the air but i have confidence in my friends and soldiers. You can underestimate and defame us all you want. we will keep coming

Do you also still believe in santa clause and his reindeers ?
It's gotta be quite cozy in your little imaginary world :).

I.m.o. Rev is already a lost cause :).

DeletedUser

stuff happens just learning from them is the great part i guess.

DeletedUser79042

Do not be yet another tribe to greatly underestimate LoEN. The whole world is watching what we are doing to BH. And the whole world will watch what we do to phoenx.

vs

I think we will see REV ( LoEN ) proving you to be wrong at some point in the future

it took no more than 12 days for you to get to "think we will" and "proving you wrong" and "at some point in the future"...

Welcome to reality. Better late than never. And so as an not to be misinterpeted once again, I do like your big players in REV. Very persistent indeed. Too bad there probably is no future for them there (*)...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, nivster and Mr V.

Stop telling people that i backed BH vs LoEN. I maintained complete neutrality during all BH/LoEN issues. The only thing i did was ask both sides to stop fighting, and work it out. I put sir mike and rethae into a conversation and then left it be.

Dont blame me for any of the BH war. Im tired of you using your lies to try to recruit players to your cause. LoEN betrayed Phoenx first. Period.

It is, and always has been, Physically impossible to support anyone outside Phoenx at any time. If you think that we had support to send to BH at any point, your a damn fool.

cut the crap, and at least be an honorable person instead of spreading lies. All it does is set you and your tribe up to be failures again. Watch and see, Rammites. You arent revolution, you are Ram. Lying ass noobs.

We are on opposite sides, and we are fighting. Just go with it, and cut the slanderous bullshit out. Capishe?

Wittman, your pipe dream of uniting the south will happen. But it will be under a Phoenx Banner, and Pajuno will be leading it. And i dont plan to do much recruiting, so guess which accounts all those villages will be under?

DeletedUser

Stop telling people that i backed BH vs LoEN.

Please provide any proof where I have said this. But we have proof of you openly admitting you knew about the “sharpie line”

It is, and always has been, Physically impossible to support anyone outside Phoenx at any time. If you think that we had support to send to BH at any point, your a damn fool.

I have never said that you have supported anyone outside phoenx nor do I believe you have. Phoenx is only ever concerned about itself. You only have to look at the size at BH to see that they can clearly stack their own front lines.

Dont blame me for any of the BH war.

I have never claimed to blame you for our war with BH. What I did claim however was that you knew about the “sharpie line”.

LoEN betrayed Phoenx

Let’s not forget how much LoEN defence use to be on the phoenx front line. We always tried to help you, you know that it the truth. Yet I do not recall anything coming back from phoenx in return. We always helped you greatly with the D2 war. You say LoEN betrayed phoenx but what exactly has phoenx done in return for the help LoEN has given to you? It was phoenx who betrayed LoEN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please provide any proof where I have said this. But we have proof of you openly admitting you knew about the “sharpie line”

I have never said that you have supported anyone outside phoenx nor do I believe you have. Phoenx is only ever concerned about itself. You only have to look at the size at BH to see that they can clearly stack their own front lines.

I have never claimed to blame you for our war with BH. What I did claim however was that you knew about the “sharpie line”.

Let’s not forget how much LoEN defence use to be on the phoenx front line. We always tried to help you, you know that it the truth. Yet I do not recall anything coming back from phoenx in return. We always helped you greatly with the D2 war. You say LoEN betrayed phoenx but what exactly has phoenx done in return for the help LoEN has given to you? It was phoenx who betrayed LoEN

ill be his proof. me being close to the diplomat of RAM i knew what shipley was telling you guys. he was playing it carefully to cause problems between you and BH thus putting phoenix in the middle causing LoEN to get into Both the wars RAM was in and to take pressure off their fronts. you guys where and are just meat shields. RAM would have gotten coach if not for this plan. why do you think he waited so long to join LoEN? think about it guys. it makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser

cshipley had nothing to do with the agreements made between LoEN and BH involving the "sharpie line". This seems to be the foundations of all the problems between both tribes so in my opinion RAM had absolutely no involvement in the war between us and BH. Perhaps shipley wanted the war, well almost certainly, but I can not see any part in which he played a role in why the war happened.

As for the coach matter I have nothing to say about that. I am sick of arguing about it. What happened, when it happened blablablabla :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How about you show me this proof of me knowing this "sharpie line"??

i have no clue in hell as to what you are talking about. The only landmarks i knew between loen and bh in that area, is the location of Avangalista and Mr V. this is only due to the fact they are both on the top players map, and i pay attention to those Nickjer Maps.

I will re-share the forums we shared with loen, and i will permit you to scour them looking for this "proof" you keep lying about.

Then i will show YOU proof of you lying about me.

Somewhere in this thread, you said we supported BH instead of LoEN.

Which is bullshit. I never had knowledge of anything. I never knew what Continent you ended, and bh began> Again, you must think im some kind of superman to handle all of Phoenx' fronts while maintaining an active hand in BH's Border Dispute with yourselves. I personally handle and lead every front Phoenx has.... so i dont know how you expect me to have handled BH Sharpie line for them.

What happened in SHared forums with phoenx/LoEN, was Mr V posted he "had proof pajuno knew about "sharpie line"" This was my FIRST time ever hearing of this "sharpie line" bullshit. Mr V and LoEN are big boys and girls. Your leader was in talks with BH, i had neither the time nor energy to give a rats ass. Ram has been up my ass a very long time, Nivvy poo.

And once again, explain to me how BH fighting LoEN helps Phoenx again?? I want to laugh my ass off some more.

ROFL. Wow, what a blatant lie. I personally had 5 villages stacked by LoEN members. And if i remember correctly?? i obtained that support myself on a personal ally basis. Do not take a few small stacks as if you were sending everything you had to help us. LoEN as a tribe never really did anything with supports. The only thing that LoEN as a tribe really did for Phoenx, was a massive nuke sending early on in the Ram war. That was the ONLY thing you guys did for us.. so cut the bullshit lies nivster. Either your naive as hell, or you just started paying attention to LoEN leadership.

As for what Phoenx did for LoEN? we cleared and killed 4 kds of D2 for you to claim the victory. :icon_rolleyes:

D2 surrendered to you because i refused. Everyone really knows that Phoenx took the most villages from those guys..

And as for Coach, coach is everything to Phoenx in the LoEN Scandal. You are the only people who dont see that Coach was Ram's stoolie, and Coach was planted in LoEN to stir the pot and create tensions between our tribes. Msft and i have already discussed forever how LoEN vs Phoenx was precisely what Ram and shipley always wanted...

Oh yeah, i also begged and pleaded with Rethae and BH leadership to ignore LoEN and not get into a fight.. i never wanted that war to happen.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cshipley had nothing to do with the agreements made between LoEN and BH involving the "sharpie line".

This statement is true. However, so isnt the statement that Pajuno had nothing to do with the agreements between loen and bh.

We became allies long after you started that war...

This seems to be the foundations of all the problems between both tribes so in my opinion RAM had absolutely no involvement in the war between us and BH. Perhaps shipley wanted the war, well almost certainly, but I can not see any part in which he played a role in why the war happened.

This is where your naivety comes thru. Do you know which of your current Rev members have contact with me? Do you know how many i am actually friends with at this time and all along??

No, you do not.

Then how can you say you know for sure that shipley had nothing to do with your war? Its not a hard thing for him to have communication with several of your members. Everyone knows they are ram fans, thru and thru. how did they become that way??

Use your head nivster. if you think for one second that all the wars started in recent times had nothing to do with ram... then i am completely wasting my time trying to pnp with you.

As for the coach matter I have nothing to say about that. I am sick of arguing about it. What happened, when it happened blablablabla :)

Typical response. You were a sucker, and used by Ram to house and hide their member Coach> Watch and see how long before he runs to join Ram. We already know he has been supporting ram, against LoEN's leadership personal promise to Phoenx.. tsk tsk.

No wonder your done with it. Its ok, you will pay for it with the loss of your account. See you on the battlefield, ignoramus.