outcome of the survey??

• Thread starter DeletedUser100593
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59331

I understand what everyone is saying about the world going on too long,but,the solution is simple,hit delete.

DeletedUser

Exactly, log in once a week to this fiasco for however long it takes

DeletedUser59331

Then my apologies,I did not think everyone was going to carry on elsewhere.
Is it too much to ask to log on once a week,send a few hundred nukes/nobles and then do the same the next week?

DeletedUser

Yes.

Who's going to send out a few hundred nukes/nobles without premium? :lol:

DeletedUser

They would be the barb noblers that are hanging on till the end.... too bad for them hehehehehehe

Ermmmmm ..... Still waiting .....
You have an incentive now mate ... I just passed you in rankings :p

The Great 1One1

Sorry, missed a bit. Someone explain to me why they decided against closing the world on the 20th September, or whenever it was supposed to be?

DeletedUser59331

We had another vote and decided to take out all the barb noblers (DH mainly).
This was because they were crowing a bit about how we could not take them down and how they were going to see the end of the world.....we decided we did not want them to.
That`s about it really.

DeletedUser

Different version; Deus' leaders decided that they did not want to adhere to the democratic poll but instead wanted to extend the world so that they would be the only ones left, and asked for a re-vote in which turnout was lower and in favour of extending.

DeletedUser

And now those leaders who didnt like the outcome of the vote and asked for an extension of the world appear to have vanished.....oh the ironing

The Great 1One1

Who are/were the leaders of Deus that you speak of? Last I remember, it was RStudios and Rukoh..?

Status
Not open for further replies.