Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I only dislike the blog as it isn't on schedule. At least don't tell us it will be tomorrow if it won't.

DeletedUser93513

[10/1/2011 2:59:16 PM] Hikeegan999- W31/ W58: Internet is down completely
[10/1/2011 2:59:30 PM] Hikeegan999- W31/ W58: I am at a friends house..
[10/1/2011 2:59:32 PM] Hikeegan999- W31/ W58: Sorry
[10/1/2011 3:00:57 PM] Hikeegan999- W31/ W58: lol
[10/1/2011 3:01:02 PM] Hikeegan999- W31/ W58: i am really sorry

Patience is a virtue guys. Give him time, it's not like he's getting payed.....pp don't count. lol

DeletedUser

I only dislike the blog as it isn't on schedule. At least don't tell us it will be tomorrow if it won't.

I got my internet sorted today while I was in school, Blog will be up tonight 00:00 server time there round about :)

DeletedUser93513

Yay. I'm excited. :S I keep looking at the time, and that's not helping :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

seems a few people talk of internal issues...

do we have to wait till a tribe implodes or is someone gona post on the forums about it...

Bcardi

It was a nice blog.

Maybe in a future issue. Ask the same question to the top 20. And see the differences in the response. Not sure what that question could be. But there is a lot of options.

DeletedUser

I'm looking to get the blog out end of the week :)

Any suggestions please mail via external forums :)

- Kieran

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

my suggestion: please stop obsessing over the coplayer subject. Most of us understand it and accept and use it. It's only controversial to early world noobs that don't last. I honestly don't know why every interview you do has to bring it up...

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you talk with both Pacman and Manic leaders about the war, and actually create a few more blogs ? At least once/twice a week.

DeletedUser

This weeks blog is currently a work in progress, I am in the middle of collecting all material that I need.. Blog will be up by Wednesday night and will contain an interview or two about this war..

I try to get them up each week, but with school and exams at the moment it is all catching up- Thanks Kieran

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry people, just waiting on an interview..

This blog will contain all that it usually does, War stats, New updates and an interview about the MANIC Vs PACMAN war :)

DeletedUser

maybe you should just skip the interview with the last person and post the blog :)

DeletedUser

I managed to get the interview and the newest blog is now up!

Blog #7

Please leave me a comment- Does the format look any better? ect

DeletedUser102250

I think you should have gotten at least 1 person from Manic. also I think your blog needs to be more than interviews, I assumed blogs were about people sharing their thoughts and opinions, not the opinion of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.