Introduction- World 58 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think you should have gotten at least 1 person from Manic. also I think your blog needs to be more than interviews, I assumed blogs were about people sharing their thoughts and opinions, not the opinion of others.

this

DeletedUser

I'd also like to note: the 'forever' stats doesn't show the war properly.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
161ye08.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Pacman
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: 11/10/2011 13:50:33 to 22/10/2011 09:28:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,016
Side 2: 13,983
Difference: 6,967

chart

[/spoil]

1:2 of witch the 1 is from an inactive, the other a recap from with our 1 conquer is from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the blogger, something posted by Dark Prince that is readable, a rare thing

DeletedUser

[spoil]
161ye08.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Pacman
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: 11/10/2011 13:50:33 to 22/10/2011 09:28:22

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,016
Side 2: 13,983
Difference: 6,967

chart

[/spoil]

1:2 of witch the 1 is from an inactive, the other a recap from with our 1 conquer is from.

How did you create your own time frame?

DeletedUser93513

Any blogs this weekend?

Your blogs keep me up to date. :lol: So I need to know what's going on with Pacman & MANIC.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys hoping to get my blog out either tonight or tomorrow night, just been busy gathering materials ect..

- Kieran

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, family came over tonight as it is Halloween and I have been busy all night- Blog will be out tomorrow night (Tuesday 1st November)

Thanks - Kieran

DeletedUser

Blog #8

Get you entries in for the competition and sorry if the festive colours are a little distracting..

- Kieran

DeletedUser

Your blogs are really of poor quality, I imagine someone could do more in 10 minutes than what you seem to take days to produce. I suggest you look at some other world blogs and attempt to emulate them for this world because to me you seem to be lost without a clue what to write.

DeletedUser

+1 they seem to be getting worse every issue, like no effort is being put into it :/

DeletedUser102250

No offense but that last issue was really disappointing

Bcardi

Your blogs are really of poor quality, I imagine someone could do more in 10 minutes than what you seem to take days to produce. I suggest you look at some other world blogs and attempt to emulate them for this world because to me you seem to be lost without a clue what to write.

I agree

DeletedUser

Constructive criticism I can take, people being rude is not a pleasant thing to see..

DeletedUser

Honesty is rude? I think people on 58 just want something good to read it would be nice if you could do that since its what you applied to do.

From the blogger application:
-Are able to write one blog of more than 500 words a week
As stated above, the blog is a SERIOUS commitment. Do NOT bother to apply if you are not willing to give the time and effort to blog.

Why did you apply if you can not write blogs? Oh and you can not count interviews on their own as good content.

Status
Not open for further replies.