Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

Sniping isn't a massive achievement, as Bcardi says, so how does it make us look superior?

DeletedUser

So saying they sniped a train is them claiming to being superior??? Really? Clearly you cant be serious. That would bring Manic to a whole new level of lol.

clearly you didnt ready his post then

you said

Originally Posted by Bcardi
Or just maybe, he sniped and stacked? Weird logic for you to understand I know. But some people do both to be sure.

This just proves Manic tries to talk smart but fails epically.

then he said

Apparently you didnt read the last 10 pages?
Cuz it was clearly said by PACMAN members that all were sniped but the 5 that were lost...

nothing about being superior

DeletedUser

we'll be making a public fool out of Pacman noobs shortly. This is just the beginning.

I think calling them noobs, and saying your going to make fools out of them is kind of nailing your colours to the mast on how good you think the enemy is compared to your tribe. Although it isnt using those exact words, it is still the same in TW language. You call people noobs when you feel or know you are better then them.

Yes this is the opening post, so from the very first post they are declaring there superiority.

Also one only has to skim over Rawrs posts and see they are dripping with pure arrogance.

/@ above you need to take those rose tinted glasses you have on.

DeletedUser

Well, we tend to keep it a small group of players. Even so 4 out of 26 isn't a lot at all to be honest. Those guys quited some time ago, + none of them are our top accounts.

Yes, we are down 4 villages, out of the total 19ish noble trains that were sent. So only 21% of villages targeted got captured. Again, I remind you the fact he was compleatly un-prepared. So by far the OP should have been a success. Though because of Greg and myself, alittle bit from Aaron and viriato. We have held back most of the trains. The ones that sliped we were not informed of or were inposibble to snipe or stack.

300 mms is not so easy to snipe, not hard. Though if your internet is not good, actually crappy like mine it's quite the achievement. Why cannot you agree that the OP failed? Yes, it was a good one. Though non the less failed. Do you actually know how much troops overall were wasted on all of those villages?

Not all have sent 300 mms trains, some sent trains that were over 2 seconds. Though again, that was only 2-4 trains.

- - -

I can't recall, I never had the sit, I only sniped. I recall a few trains going after 1 to the other second that got bounced. The other 2 if I'm correct were 3 seconds, 1 actually send from 2 different villages hiting in 7ish seconds.

Imo its a really good achievement, especially this early on a world.

I will leave for the duke of HG to answer if that tribeless fellow was a random guy that launched attacks or was he actually supposed to take it.

My internet has a lag of 2ish seconds. So actually it is quite hard to snipe.

Back on W39 and .LT3 I have sniped over 99% of the trains that were launched on me. Though It's irrevalant to the thread imo, even though the gap is bigger, my internet isn't the same anymore so it's quite a bit harder to snipe rather then having an uber internet with mainly no lag at all.

Ill begin from the bottom, as you already told us 4 were inactive. Kevo is merging with myself.

So erm, 4 players inactive, that really not that bad seeming we hold our ground with even less active players :icon_wink:

They have took 3 villages, please learn to count, the other player was invited solely for the purpose he nobled on of flamis villages. Again, they have launched more then 3 or 4 trains, they have launched and still launching at least a total of 17 trains by now, + the ones that will hit, but are alredy sniped.

So yes, without any pre-stacking or massive defense sent to him, and himself being sitted I think managing to save over 17 villages is quite a nice deed.

Sniping isn't a massive achievement, as Bcardi says, so how does it make us look superior?

enough said. its a big achievement when you do it right? thought so. :icon_rolleyes:

oh and my net isnt that great either, i had just got a new computer and my lag is wierd once in awhile and havent quite figured it out but i aint using that as an excuse though i did snipe ALL of your trains.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok wow you managed to find someone with a different opinion to me?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
enough said. its a big achievement when you do it right? thought so. :icon_rolleyes:

oh and my net isnt that great either, i had just got a new computer and my lag is wierd once in awhile and havent quite figured it out but i aint using that as an excuse though i did snipe ALL of your trains.
[/spoil]

i think this sums you up perfect Rawr,

zzz-46795231780.png

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently you didnt read the last 10 pages?
Cuz it was clearly said by PACMAN members that all were sniped but the 5 that were lost...

Now PACMAN just keeps lying and lying and lying about their achievements...

And i dont need reports to prove he killed nukes, 800K ODD does that.

You claim Pacman are lying. Please state where a single lie has been said, as I have yet to see my tribemates or I lie once on this thread.

" all were sniped but the 5 that were lost..."
As far as I am aware, this is correct. I believe the D was also shifted around to deal with some, but snipes were done as precautions to be safe. So, the fact that some nukes got killed - not really a surprise, surely? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You claim Pacman are lying. Please state where a single lie has been said, as I have yet to see my tribemates or I lie once on this thread.

" all were sniped but the 5 that were lost..."
As far as I am aware, this is correct. I believe the D was also shifted around to deal with some, but snipes were done as precautions to be safe. So, the fact that some nukes got killed - not really a surprise, surely? :icon_confused:

oh come on we both know we exaggerate ourselves to make ourselves look better, i mean after all we are the enemy and you guys are the enemy? :icon_rolleyes:

but there is obviously skill on both sides, that much isnt deniable by either of us.

DeletedUser

omg noes flame bait. i must resist the temptation as im actually busy atm lol.

keep trying, still not the spot. you must be pretty small man :(

images

Ye you did say something about sorting your "wanna be new" computer earlier, you shouldnt have sent me that pic via mail tho, i really honestly did believe you. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

images

Ye you did say something about sorting "wanna be new" your computer earlier, you shouldnt have sent me that pic via mail tho, i really honestly did believe you. :icon_eek:

lol stranger danger. i have a stalker now?

seriously do you actually google fat guys? man you got wierd fetish's :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol stranger danger. i have a stalker now?

seriously do you actually google fat guys? man you got wierd fetish's :icon_eek:

Yes im stalking you after 2 posts, yet you "stalked" me after every post. Ye makes sence as you always do :icon_neutral:

Im unsure if you are asking me if i google fat guys so you can ask me where i found them or to try and be funny. Guess that was lost in translation, but yet again thats rawr mode all over. Incoherant babbles of a child.

/working towards off-topic lock ;) just fyi as its pointless.

DeletedUser

Yes im stalking you after 2 posts, yet you "stalked" me after every post. Ye makes sence as you always do :icon_neutral:

Im unsure if you are asking me if i google fat guys so you can ask me where i found them or to try and be funny. Guess that was lost in translation, but yet again thats rawr mode all over. Incoherant babbles of a child.

/working towards off-topic lock ;) just fyi as its pointless.

second post? obviously you failed math. you've been trying to troll me and throw personal insults for like the last few post lol.

i dont care about a lock, would be like my third thread lock but more likely to delete the post then delete a PnP war thread genius ;)

you really do have issues man. starting to wonder about you, are you my newest fan boi? :lol:

DeletedUser

second post? obviously you failed math. you've been trying to troll me and throw personal insults for like the last few post lol.

i dont care about a lock, would be like my third thread lock but more likely to delete the post then delete a PnP war thread genius ;)

you really do have issues man. starting to wonder about you, are you my newest fan boi? :lol:

:lol:

Look above i quoted you twice then made that post 1+1 = 11 lol

Fan boi :lol: oh no no no pretty much exactly the opposite. And my issue is that you plain and simpily bore me trolling others, and posting random rubbish all the time, no1 can post without you posting next. I wish Pacman had an account for me so i could show you how to play (yes ive already asked and none are available) So ill build my own and come for you then.

Your flames are pathetic, your posts lack everything except pure uselessness.

Also.....

Wooo you got 3 threads locked, how hard are you, damn wish i had 3 threads locked then id be cool as you.

Thought you were busy? You dont see that busy, guess my first pic was right, the internet comes before all with you, and you say i have issues lol stop projecting outwards on to others:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Fan boi :lol: oh no no no pretty much exactly the opposite. And my issue is that you plain and simpily bore me trolling others, and posting random rubbish all the time, no1 can post without you posting next. I wish Pacman had an account for me so i could show you how to play (yes ive already asked and none are available) So ill build my own and come for you then.

Also.....

Wooo you got 3 threads locked, how hard are you, damn wish i had 3 threads locked then id be cool as you.

Thought you were busy? You dont see that busy, guess my first pic was right, the internet comes before all with you, and you say i have issues lol stop projecting outwards on to others:icon_redface:

who said anything about being hard? stop taking things out of context and adding stuff to it lol

you sure do take the forums seriously dont you lol oh looking for the day you do, always need somebody to put me to the test.

so hypothetically if you lose, whatcha gonna say? since your whole plan is to come for lil ole me :lol: would be really funny if you did actually. ;)

and since you are building a account to combat me, you truly are a fan boi ... just dont realise it lol

i was busy 10 mins ago, i had to time a train behind a nuke and another nuke between a train. sorry for my lack of creativity in my previous post. would you like to see a screeny of the train? since you a techincally fact
noob.

anyways back on topic this war is pretty much a stale war, nothing really being productive. why cant the leaders kiss and make up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

who said anything about being hard? stop taking things out of context and adding stuff to it lol

you sure do take the forums seriously dont you lol oh looking for the day you do, always need somebody to put me to the test.

so hypothetically if you lose, whatcha gonna say? since your whole plan is to come for lil ole me :lol: would be really funny if you did actually. ;)

and since you are building a account to combat me, you truly are a fan boi ... just dont realise it lol

i was busy 10 mins ago, i had to time a train behind a nuke and another nuke between a train. sorry for my lack of creativity in my previous post. would you like to see a screeny of the train? since you a techincally fact noob.

My account is not build for you, you are not that special.

Im a noob :lol: There you go with your wild accusations again, knowing nothing of me. You bigging it here for what? sniping the odd train here and there lol :icon_redface: jog on ill see ye soon :p

DeletedUser

My account is not build for you, you are not that special.

Im a noob :lol: There you go with your wild accusations again, knowing nothing of me. You bigging it here for what? sniping the odd train here and there lol :icon_redface: jog on ill see ye soon :p

Also.....

yes totally wild accusations? :icon_rolleyes:

then again i could play the you dont know me card either. :icon_rolleyes:

anyways if your going to flame, atleast flame on topic. hence reason none of my post havent been deleted yet cause they remain on topic. :icon_redface:

then again i dont really care if you come for me, i aint going anywhere. be here all week. that list goes around the block to :lol:

but i will hold you to your word, dont forget me down the road now. ill be disappointed. :icon_wink:

thought you quit when your nukes got shattered? go back to w59 lol

DeletedUser

So ill build my own = buildings/account/troops *sigh* if i was going to gear to you id restart. But no point, i am a man of my word, and ive never backed down no matter the odds. Im sure you can look around and find that out urself :)

@fortune hunter, i did that but it didnt work. And im really sick of seeing every second post being from Rawr