Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

Did i mentioned someone ?
or u think thats u only

who said you mentioned anybody o.0

perhaps i just dont like you cause your a quitter, you quit when the first OP failed cause you lost your nukes.

So ill build my own = buildings/account/troops *sigh* if i was going to gear to you id restart. But no point, i am a man of my word, and ive never backed down no matter the odds. Im sure you can look around and find that out urself :)

@fortune hunter, i did that but it didnt work. And im really sick of seeing every second post being from Rawr

then your post makes no sense.. then again maybe i gave you to much credit to start with :lol:

anyways IGN? we all know you hiding behind a alias.

P.S the forums are basically dead when im not around, hence the 1 week ban i got. hardly anybody posted. i post and we have over 500 post in 3 days? so obviously i bring some life to the forums. dont like me posting then dont come to the externals.

and last i checked this thread doesnt even pertain to you, cause i know you aint in MANIC and i now know your not in PACMAN lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101261

perhaps i just dont like you cause your a quitter, you quit when the first OP failed cause you lost your nukes.

i quit on 10th September without any fail without any ops u don't even know me
but lets say u are right i won't argue with u coz u gonna drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

DeletedUser101261

exact quote
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

DeletedUser

i quit on 10th September without any fail without any ops u don't even know me
but lets say u are right i won't argue with u coz u gonna drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

oh yes totally stole my line i posted in the skype chat. congrats lawl

and i know for a fact you did as i was sitting your account the day you was hitting Xtrip then you all of a sudden quit? L

Fortune-Hunter on 15.10. at 09:04
I just need you to tag any new incomings send out the remaining nukes when they return if you can,to the villages that have low walls in the xtrip folder of the reports.We are saving are main nuke with the noble train so dont use that one and dodge the attacks with it just incase.

Thanks for the help.

Rawr Mode on 15.10. at 09:07
ok

almost 10 days ago..now we know your a liar.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

DeletedUser

So rawr, these threads that are titled for pacman and manic. That means no-one else can post using your logic.

And my IGN is of no relevance at this time to you, search my forum account and you will find i never back down to a challange no matter the odds. And even if faced with a player/tribe 40x my size i rarely lose.

Also nononono the forums are dead since you showed your head.

DeletedUser

then your post makes no sense.. then again maybe i gave you to much credit to start with :lol:

anyways IGN? we all know you hiding behind a alias.

P.S the forums are basically dead when im not around, hence the 1 week ban i got. hardly anybody posted. i post and we have over 500 post in 3 days? so obviously i bring some life to the forums. dont like me posting then dont come to the externals.

and last i checked this thread doesnt even pertain to you, cause i know you aint in MANIC and i now know your not in PACMAN lol

Hence this PnP has turned the neutrals on our side. A PnP which is meant to make Pacman look bad, failed and the way you go about it turns people against MANIC. Well done again Rawr.

DeletedUser

So rawr, these threads that are titled for pacman and manic. That means no-one else can post using your logic.

And my IGN is of no relevance at this time to you, search my forum account and you will find i never back down to a challange no matter the odds. And even if faced with a player/tribe 40x my size i rarely lose.

Also nononono the forums are dead since you showed your head.

lol i never said you couldnt post did i? just said it didnt pertain to you as you are neither..

secondly seeing as i made the thread before it got merged, i have every right to post here aye? rather you like how i post or not is not my problem. deal with it.

stop acting so butt hurt man lol hell man need to get some KY before you come to the forums or something next time.

anyways back on topic, i predict the war to be like this for awhile lol

Hence this PnP has turned the neutrals on our side. A PnP which is meant to make Pacman look bad, failed and the way you go about it turns people against MANIC. Well done again Rawr.

dab we both know i dont care and thats the reason MANIC was the right tribe for me, as they want to basically war the world. so i fit right in since i have a nack for pissing everybody off.

now you understand why they recruited me? i piss people off fairly easy hence we get more wars = more fun = less boredom = more active members. so go fall on your own sword of inactivity.

DeletedUser

lol i never said you couldnt post did i? just said it didnt pertain to you as you are neither..

secondly seeing as i made the thread before it got merged, i have every right to post here aye? rather you like how i post or not is not my problem. deal with it.

stop acting so butt hurt man lol hell man need to get some KY before you come to the forums or something next time.

anyways back on topic, i predict the war to be like this for awhile lol

dab we both know i dont care and thats the reason MANIC was the right tribe for me, as they want to basically war the world. so i fit right in since i have a nack for pissing everybody off.

now you understand why they recruited me? i piss people off fairly easy hence we get more wars = more fun = less boredom = more active members. so go fall on your own sword of inactivity.

Oh yes of course, such a good reason to invite you.

1. Warring the world is stupid if your plan is long term.
2. Warstiner has that nack already.

DeletedUser

Oh yes of course, such a good reason to invite you.

1. Warring the world is stupid if your plan is long term.
2. Warstiner has that nack already.

exactly 2 of the most hated players in 1 tribe = fun for us.

personally my first priority is to play for fun, long as im having fun then i honestly dont care. i dont let my emotions get the better of me like majority of posters on here. :lol:

some of you actually take this game to heart. which is funny.

win some, lose some. regardless cant win em all ;)

would be nice to win the world though but thats just an added bonus, personally 95% of the tribes you see today, wont be around in a years time.

DeletedUser

pertain |pərˈtān|
verb [ intrans. ]
be appropriate, related, or applicable

That is what you ment with pertain. You said you didnt think it was applicable to me, no wdont make me show you you what that means.

As debearo said Your just turning neutrals to Pacman and nothing else.

Also butt-hurt stop getting used about 2 year ago as it was over used by certain forum personalitys like you.

DeletedUser

exactly 2 of the most hated players in 1 tribe = fun for us.

personally my first priority is to play for fun, long as im having fun then i honestly dont care. i dont let my emotions get the better of me like majority of posters on here. :lol:

some of you actually take this game to heart. which is funny.

win some, lose some. regardless cant win em all ;)

would be nice to win the world though but thats just an added bonus, personally 95% of the tribes you see today, wont be around in a years time.

Well judging by what you say, MANIC don't plan on longterm? Whereas Pacman has the motive of winning? I see where this is going...

DeletedUser101261

do u really think that i stole that from u?
and i know u gonna say yes
I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

DeletedUser

pertain |pərˈtān|
verb [ intrans. ]
be appropriate, related, or applicable

That is what you ment with pertain. You said you didnt think it was applicable to me, no wdont make me show you you what that means.

As debearo said Your just turning neutrals to Pacman and nothing else.

Also butt-hurt stop getting used about 2 year ago as it was over used by certain forum personalitys like you.

aye now we are back on the personality subject again, ok Dr. Phil lucky enough i dont have to give you and hourly rate. you do it for free. cheap and easy man :lol:

do u really think that i stole that from u?
and i know u gonna say yes
I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

well seeing as i have proven you as a liar, your creditability really means nothing man...

i wish zab was around as i told him that quote and he said he had to come up with something else :(

Well judging by what you say, MANIC don't plan on longterm? Whereas Pacman has the motive of winning? I see where this is going...

seeing as inactivity is kicking your butt atm, i dont see that as a sign of motivation...but then again words are meaningless less see you do it and when i said 95% of tribes wont be around its from past experience mate, has nothing to do with this world. i've just seen it happen so much that its just like a ritual. some huge family tribe will pop up on the RIM and we will have to set aside our differences to combat them. thats my prediction long term lol.

DeletedUser

aye now we are back on the personality subject again, ok Dr. Phil lucky enough i dont have to give you and hourly rate. you do it for free. cheap and easy man :lol:

well seeing as i have proven you as a liar, your creditability really means nothing man...

i wish zab was around as i told him that quote and he said he had to come up with something else :(

seeing as inactivity is kicking your butt atm, i dont see that as a sign of motivation...but then again words are meaningless less see you do it and when i said 95% of tribes wont be around its from past experience mate, has nothing to do with this world. i've just seen it happen so much that its just like a ritual. some family huge family tribe will pop up on the RIM and will have to set aside our differences to combat them. thats my prediction long term lol.

Inactivity kicking our butt? Ok please tell me where we are inactive and how it is kicking our butt.

Bcardi

Well I think it is relevant to who you are. You claim to ask Pacman for an account. But no one in skype knows who you are.

DeletedUser

Inactivity kicking our butt? Ok please tell me where we are inactive and how it is kicking our butt.

excuse me 'was' when you had 24 members you had 5 inactive members, 4 really inactive and you not being able to play so much thats 16-18% of your members inactive. thats alot.

anyways thats my opinon and prediction. lol

pretty sure that it will happen eventually, only a matter of time. i've done said it's not really a war between us as a border isnt really shared. it's just 2 duke's egos flying honestly.

no disrespect to you or stiner on this post but i call it like i see it. i just go with the flow usually.

DeletedUser

excuse me 'was' when you had 24 members you had 5 inactive members, 4 really inactive and you not being able to play so much thats 16-18% of your members inactive. thats alot.

anyways thats my opinon and prediction. lol

pretty sure that it will happen eventually, only a matter of time. i've done said it's not really a war between us as a border isnt really shared. it's just 2 duke's egos flying honestly.

no disrespect to you or stiner on this post but i call it like i see it. i just go with the flow usually.

Didn't really understand much of this post but what I'll pick out from it is 3/27 of Pacman are inactive. (Bottom 3)

That is not an inactive tribe.

DeletedUser

Didn't really understand much of this post but what I'll pick out from it is 3/27 of Pacman are inactive. (Bottom 3)

That is not an inactive tribe.

but previously in your members post they said they had 4 inactive minus you = 5.

im not saying activity hasnt picked up but im going off by what i see mate, and what your members tell me on the forums lol.

DeletedUser

but previously in your members post they said they had 4 inactive minus you = 5.

im not saying activity hasnt picked up but im going off by what i see mate, and what your members tell me on the forums lol.

Well obviously you cannot accuse us of being inactive if you go off what you see, because it's all false accusations which get you nowhere.

DeletedUser

Well obviously you cannot accuse us of being inactive if you go off what you see, because it's all false accusations which get you nowhere.

you missed the part your members said it was 4 not including your recent inactivity yourself.. its not false when your members claim it =5..

so you calling your own members liars now basically?