Woof

DeletedUser

I'm not much of a writer, so I'll keep it short!

Well, I've been wanting to quit this world for a long time coming, but never had the will power to just stop.. but last Friday I was able to bring myself to stop hitting the login button.

So, along with quitting comes some goodbyes and some recognition:

Lodda - Truly a beast, couldn't have gone nearly this far without him as he kept me going. I had the fast connection and he had the planning skills. Hopefully you can move on now like you've been wanting to do for the past year. :lol:

Catherine - Really a pleasure to play side by side with her, even if she wasn't the most active person, she always had my back and I always had hers.( I have had a Skype Group Conversation up with her\lodda since I started playing W39)

Starrie - Thanks for the uncounted amount of programming/in-game help, you two are truley amazing, good luck with the baby, you'll be awesome parents. :villagers:

Jeremy/Mimoy/TDE Crew - Apart from about 50% of the tribe, which was filled with noobs because of KD/QD, you were the greatest tribe I've been in. Not soley in terms of skill, but because you all had dedication and activity, something that people really don't seem to value. Even though you all ended up quitting, as I am now, the TDE Group/Private Chats on skype were some very fun times and I'll miss them and all of you.

Pervis/Random Crew - For throwing me on the cer-berus account with no warning when it was at 30k points and for teaching me everything I knew from past worlds playing with you lot.

Hybrid/A-21/Rx4u/Raid/Whatever the original southern defect tribe was - For keeping me on my toes and addicted to this game. :lol:

I would like to think that some of our achievements on Cer-Berus will stay in high regards for a normal speed\packet world for a long time. Some of them include tripling Rank 2 in Points, ODA, ODD and nearly Quadrupling Rank 2 in ODT.(Maybe I'll do it just off of AM troops rebuilding :lol:)

Thanks for the fights, the failed ops and the good times everyone.

So long, gay boys.

4582862851_7c4f8f249d_o.gif

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You could have at least tried to get one cap back off of me - I came back especially to fight you!

Ah well. You did good on this world - shame to see you leave.

DeletedUser

Jeremy - The TDE Group/Private Chats on skype were some very fun times and I'll miss you.
:icon_redface:
I'll miss you too Jager; 'specially pestering you for scripts or asking for techy advice. :icon_razz:

Sad to see an account that has achieved so much on this world leaving it.

Good luck in *shudders* real life. :icon_eek:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Take care Jager - You certainly made your mark on this world and on everyone who played it.

Farewell.

DeletedUser

I was hoping you would have stayed around and given us one last challenge.
Best of luck in the Future.

-James

lightgod44

Sad to see such a talented player leave. Hope you do well.

-Light

DeletedUser

Wasn't expecting this quite so soon, sad to see you go, remembering way back to the SIKE days... good times...

DeletedUser80195

After GE left and Omen Crashed my only reason for sticking around was to get a piece of you. A lot of things came into play that prevented all that happening and we got to chat it up a few times. I wonder what would have happened if the talks had gone through for you cat and the other 2 accounts to come over to Raid...(scratches head)

Its sad to see you leave really, i always though your account would have been the final real fight against us.

Thanks you for keeping W39 alive as long as you have done. Both yourself and Lodda are truly a force and I would gladly join any world you guys play on just for the chance to once again be on the receiving end of your nukes.

Again thanks for etching the legend of the 3 headed dog into W39 history.

Until we meet again, good luck mate.

Joker/Rohan.....

DeletedUser

Correction, A-21 is winning the game.

Which wouldn't exist if the original members of NOB!! hadn't quit the game from boredom and RAID/Rx4U hadn't come forward with the whole A-21 scheme. A-21 wouldn't exist without NOB!!, so NOB!! won.

RAID/Rx4U can claim #3 if it's that important, but we all know the Nobbers won.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Which wouldn't exist if the original members of NOB!! hadn't quit the game from boredom and RAID/Rx4U hadn't come forward with the whole A-21 scheme. A-21 wouldn't exist without NOB!!, so NOB!! won.

RAID/Rx4U can claim #3 if it's that important, but we all know the Nobbers won.

So your logic is because a lot of the original NOB!! quit and the remaining members/accounts joined with RAID - NOB!! win the world?

Well done bro, epic logic.

[spoil]
sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Jager, Jager Jager....

From what I know of you personally from around, you'll be missed around here bud..
Hope to see you around the rest of the forums!

PS. I hope y'all can show some respect to a valued member leaving the world, and keep the bickering out of his thread! (though I have to admit, any activity sometimes is better than no activity! :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

So your logic is because a lot of the original NOB!! quit and the remaining members/accounts joined with RAID - NOB!! win the world?

Well done bro, epic logic.

[spoil]
sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg
[/spoil]

You point out my logic, but you do nothing to disprove it; upset the NOB!!'s had the biggest nobs? :icon_sad:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your logic is delusional and is only logical to you.

Using your logic we can say RAID won the world because some original RAID quit and those who didnt joined with NOB!! and won w39.

Or we could say Rx4U won the world because some original Rx4U quit and those who didn't joined RAID and NOB!! and won w39.

We could say the same about SIO, IRON....or every tribe that every member of A-21 was ever in on w39 has won this world. Infact using your "logic" if a member who was once in T.D.E were to join A-21 - T.D.E would simultaneously win and lose the world.

The simple fact is A-21 will win this world. A shared win by those players still playing.

DeletedUser

Your logic is delusional and is only logical to you.

Using your logic we can say RAID won the world because some original RAID quit and those who didnt joined with NOB!! and won w39.

Or we could say Rx4U won the world because some original Rx4U quit and those who didn't joined RAID and NOB!! and won w39.

We could say the same about SIO, IRON....or every tribe that every member of A-21 was ever in on w39 has won this world. Infact using your "logic" if a member who was once in T.D.E were to join A-21 - T.D.E would simultaneously win and lose the world.

The simple fact is A-21 will win this world. A shared win by those players still playing.

Na, NOB!! won.

The simple fact is A-21 is going to land me more free premium points from server wins; still haven't used up my World 7 points yet. Doesn't change the fact that NOB!! won.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some NOB!! members betrayed their friends and joined T.D.E - they are still NOB!! members who by the same argument presented above could also claim world victory, although they were destroyed by A-21.

There is simply no argument that any tribe beyond A-21 has any claim of winning this world, assuming that we do win it, because every other tribe who has opposed T.D.E in the past, has failed. Including NOB!!, including ~RAID~. A-21 is a tribe of its own accord. Everybody who joined, dropped their previous tribe to be a part of it. A-21 is the only tribe in the history of this world to be able to take T.D.E on & have statistics that show that we are winning against them.

Jager, I hope to fight with or against you in the future. The SIKE issues we had are now in the past (took 2 years but I finally began nobling villages from you & so I feel my desired revenge is filled now). I have huge respect for you as a player, and hope that quitting W39 doesn't mean quitting TW entirely :)

DeletedUser

jager, im gonna miss you. i have a great deal of respect for you and lodda to take the cerb acc as far as you took it. i witnessed your attacks on me once, im not entirely sure that i wanna witness it again, but i finally got some vills back off you with my new acc, so i got what i wanted.

looking forward to maybe playing with or against you on a different world in the future. until then, good luck with everything.

~TcC~

PS: jkeeey, i don´t know, who you are, but i know one thing for sure. NOB!! did not win this war. maybe its time for you to explain, why they could, possibly, somehow, have won it.