From Pinky with love: A tribute to the BD/DN war

DeletedUser

OMG! First time I log in to see what w30 is doing my thread is in page two. Few days later and I'm in page one? You guys really need some action around here! Glad too see some familliar faces though. :) I miss so many of you!

Lots of <3,
PT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Careful with those tears! iPAD's are not waterproof :lol: (You can allways wrap it up in a rubber you know :icon_biggrin:)

You have some personal experience in that department, Robot?

I'm assuming with your meticulous and machine-like attention to detail, you have thoroughly tested all the properties of rubber, and electronics...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ravenj, wow. I haven't seen you on the pnp in so long. I hope all is well.

DeletedUser

Heya Arctic! (er, Artic)

I don't follow the PnP much. Just happened across this thread because Gicusan pointed me at it.
Me & my jealous lover have been spending some time apart.
(Unfortunately, I have succumbed to her seductions again, and am lurking on w30 once more.)

Maybe we'll bump into each other on the field ; )

silvereclipes

We miss you too PinkyToe at least BD gave us some good times not like some others can do.

DeletedUser79042

You have some personal experience in that department, Robot?

I'm assuming with your meticulous and machine-like attention to detail, you have thoroughly tested all the properties of rubber, and electronics...

... and plumbing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

It's a shame that most of the artistic nature and creativity on this world has departed.

That 'spark' that once made this world so attractive and glorious is now long extinguished.

Such is the flow of time, all good things must come to an end and nothing is forever.
At least we have the memories of days past and prosperous.

Michael Wittman

meh, the only truth is now. i think you will never be satisfied with a world unless you play a big part in it

DeletedUser79042

SFC, cut the philosofical crap and post a new map if you please :icon_wink:
Make a 6 month prediction map as well. Make sure you do not include RAM in there :lol:

DeletedUser71844

SFC, cut the philosofical crap and post a new map if you please :icon_wink:
Make a 6 month prediction map as well. Make sure you do not include RAM in there :lol:

A new map you say? What has this accursed world ever given me in return?

Nonetheless, since you asked nicely, Robot, I will make one just for you.
Much love. <3

Gimme a few minutes to smex it up.