Totally rimmed accounts

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am very sorry for your loss Slayer, best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time.& yours too JV. My thoughts an best wishes are for u and yours.

DeletedUser

Rimming players has never been hard the normal reason for deleting is boredom or the player comes yo a point where the time spent on this game is more then their rl allows then to spend then most will delete. As many in TLA and others may have noticed my activity in the last six months has been next to none. Obviously my rl has caused this between finishing my divorce and the my grandfather dying last night of cancer I have had next to no time to play but I cling to the hope of returning to finish what I have put so much time into. But those who delete imo are free of this cursed game nd it's time draining effects.

John I hope the burns were able to heal with out much scarring or loss of movement.

I am sorry for your lost slayer as my Uncle died just today from colon cancer. I say Amen brother about rimming it is hard to do to someone even if they have no talent, it is kind of a shame I had to end like I did but I still think of many in TLA as my friends and watched from accounts seeing who said what about me lol. John, you mikey and quite a few others are still my friends just did not like how certain things were handled. I hope you all good in real life and I still want to meet most of you one day, some I will pay for the beer and others make them pay lol.

DeletedUser87372

Well hello Blood, long time no speak.

My son is fine, he is a little rosy in colour where the burns were, but even that is fading now, they were superficial burns.

I am sorry for your loss, colon cancer is a horrible thing along with most other cancers. My mother in law found out she had colon cancer 2 months before my wife gave birth to my first, so was a very stressful time. Luckily she was able to beat it (thus far).

A single player would find it incredibly difficult to rim a single other player (1 v 1) due to the spread of accounts at this stage in the game. On the other hand, TLA will be finding it easier and easier to rim accounts, as we are pretty close to everywhere on W29 now. It just needs to be an organized affair, or else it would take years.

DeletedUser

John I hope the burns were able to heal with out much scarring or loss of movement.

I am sorry for your lost slayer as my Uncle died just today from colon cancer. I say Amen brother about rimming it is hard to do to someone even if they have no talent, it is kind of a shame I had to end like I did but I still think of many in TLA as my friends and watched from accounts seeing who said what about me lol. John, you mikey and quite a few others are still my friends just did not like how certain things were handled. I hope you all good in real life and I still want to meet most of you one day, some I will pay for the beer and others make them pay lol.

Best of luck Sean certainly no hard feelings here from me,shit happens from time too time.Hope your well and have a good life mate.