Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

Tazecca

why would we be 10x more tedious than MoM?

are we ten times more annoying? / ten times more arrogant? = just wondering how you get to that? Our war wins and the lack of bashing on the other side in both of those events leads me to believe youre just making your own mind up and youre quite wrong.

have you heard of stereotyping? youre doing just that because of 1 outspoken poster

grats to MoM for continuing to do well in this war in nobling out the players who have quit, MoM really do act on those accounts in a flash

And the excuses come rushing out ;)
Sat account ... sat by players YOUR tribe felt were "better" than Dylan.

Yes you would be 10x more tedious because you would be beating the rank 1 tribe. And from the calibre of posts by players like 2Hot and yourself... well.. Put it this way. I will not Deny Mom has "Arogant" posters. But Yours have Argogance and pure desire to Flame.

I can only make my decision by looking at your posters, and their posts and making an informed assumption as to how they would post if things were different.

1 outspoken poster is wrong, and if you are implying Dylan then meh. He is no longer OHYEAH.

As for these excuses about why we are now doing so well, what did u expect, us to just leave that Account?. We only started the Noble op on the day he quit and hee only quit because you faled to offer him the support he needed to feel comfortable with 9k incs, over 600 nukes and many trains.

DeletedUser

I have birdys here, there and everywhere and from personal belief and reading your conversations with nemesis, i class you as a bully. PLus, what contact i have had with you as been extremely hostile, made by your unholy posts and "hidden" identity.

The thing is dylan is good and has proven it in a past. So dont even get me started.

On the other hand, stop trying to d**k measure when tbh, with some crappy stat 300 mil verse 7 mil or whatever...hardly impressive? i wonder if youre still there?

Just another load of Ohyeah hot air.....i think youve drunk too much kool aid, you old goat!

dare i say i tackled a trillion point tribe only being 20 mill and grow to somewhere near 27 mill...i think not.

Big whoop, doesnt matter why he quit, the fact is he did quit and whilst he was active he was one hell of a fighter. Best performance from an ohyeah warrior to date!

Have your birdies where you like i don't care have a parrot on my shoulder i still dont care what you think. my hidden identity ? :lol: you not read the last couple of pages it's pretty clear who i was.

What happened to hey everyone send reals at me ? i don't even have 1 incoming from you frankly im dissapointed, i nuked you too and you can't even return the favour :(

No im not still there left after a few months when i was in the business end of my last year at college.

DeletedUser74275

Yes you would be 10x more tedious because you would be beating the rank 1 tribe. And from the calibre of posts by players like 2Hot and yourself... well.. Put it this way. I will not Deny Mom has "Arogant" posters. But Yours have Argogance and pure desire to Flame.

so even though we havent been tedious in the past, if we was beating the number 1 tribe, we would suddenly become tedious, and 10x more tedious at that......you fail at logic pal

just where have i been arrogant?

1 outspoken poster is wrong, and if you are implying Dylan then meh. He is no longer OHYEAH.

i was on about mikebiscuit

As for these excuses about why we are now doing so well, what did u expect, us to just leave that Account?. We only started the Noble op on the day he quit and hee only quit because you faled to offer him the support he needed to feel comfortable with 9k incs, over 600 nukes and many trains.

i didnt make any excuses, i said well done on acting on those situations, youre getting a little defensive for no reason

And by the way, we didnt fail to offer him support, he failed to ask for it, even when pressed several times, he asked for some eventually and then said he was fine...this was covered somewhere in this topic

dare i say i tackled a trillion point tribe only being 20 mill and grow to somewhere near 27 mill...i think not.

a trillion point tribe what world was this? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So all of MoM are the same as bigjay ? :lol: i hope your happy being the same as him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TQPGo.jpg

Tazecca

so even though we havent been tedious in the past, if we was beating the number 1 tribe, we would suddenly become tedious, and 10x more tedious at that......you fail at logic pal

In the past many of your posters have been tedious and arogant. Nemesis was one. 2hot has no issue with being called a troll. There are many more.
I Never once singled you out for being arrogant and always stated it was my assumption. Logic dictates the winning side will post more to rub it in the enemies face. Its the way externals generally works. I think ur concentrating too much on how much more tedious i stated you would be.

As for getting defensive.. not really. Just sounded quite sarcastic, like your players were complaining about.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The way I see it.

Nemisis was happy enough to gain villages and rank as he has mentioned countless times he has done so on the 'new' account. However when the war started he could no longer cope and although he said 'it wasn't because he was overwhelmed' I think it is blatantly obvious, that this was indeed the case. If war had never been declared would he really have quit? I doubt that. However I am not saying other factors may not have had an effect, I think this was the final blow. But why then if you couldn't handle balancing TW and RL did you take sits etc? If it was to help OhYeah, then it was foolish IMO as now they have lost a full rather large front line account and what appears to be a good player, rather than a few villages from another account. Seems rather silly to me.

I have never really like Mikebiscuit he seemed to be anti-MoM rather than Pro-RW in the RW/MoM war.

But why leave nemisis? Stay fight how little you can, rimmed so be it. It's a game. Will you be thought less of? Probably. That is what normally happens in this 'community'. The ussual kids will scream TROLOLOL 'dis guy wiz rimmed he is da biggust noob inda hole worldZ. ' But at least you can say ' I stuck it out, I tried. I didn't run at the first sign of danger. I was rimmed, so what at least I stood firm for as long as I could, I stood by my tribemates.'

The MOST important part of this game is to have fun. If you don't like your tribe leave. If you don't like something change it. Try and get the most out of the game. :icon_razz:

Good luck. Have fun.

DeletedUser

The way I see it.

Nemisis was happy enough to gain villages and rank as he has mentioned countless times he has done so on the 'new' account. However when the war started he could no longer cope and although he said 'it wasn't because he was overwhelmed' I think it is blatantly obvious, that this was indeed the case. If war had never been declared would he really have quit? I doubt that. However I am not saying other factors may not have had an effect, I think this was the final blow. But why then if you couldn't handle balancing TW and RL did you take sits etc? If it was to help OhYeah, then it was foolish IMO as now they have lost a full rather large front line account and what appears to be a good player, rather than a few villages from another account. Seems rather silly to me.

I have never really like Mikebiscuit he seemed to be anti-MoM rather than Pro-RW in the RW/MoM war.

But why leave nemisis? Stay fight how little you can, rimmed so be it. It's a game. Will you be thought less of? Probably. That is what normally happens in this 'community'. The ussual kids will scream TROLOLOL 'dis guy wiz rimmed he is da biggust noob inda hole worldZ. ' But at least you can say ' I stuck it out, I tried. I didn't run at the first sign of danger. I was rimmed, so what at least I stood firm for as long as I could, I stood by my tribemates.'

The MOST important part of this game is to have fun. If you don't like your tribe leave. If you don't like something change it. Try and get the most out of the game. :icon_razz:

Good luck. Have fun.

Finally a logical post instead of all of this flaming. Nem quit due to a combination of being busy in real life and the pressure that MoM put on him pushing him over the edge. In OHYEAH we cannot discredit the conquers that MoM has made thus far seeing as they have helped their targets to decide to leave the game. I think what some members of OHYEAH have meant however is that morale is still high and despite being slaughtered in the stats we don't expect this war to be over anytime soon.

Nem did a fantastic job while he was still playing is but he could not finish the job. I'm not really sure why people are flaming him for quitting due to MoM's added pressure. I'm not sure there are many players out there that could survive indefinitely under the pressure he was under. Sure some would have lasted longer than a few days but many would also have quit without sniping a single train.

The only problem I have is that Nem quit without giving us a heads up, and then notified our enemies at the same time he notified us. He made his post here in the externals before informing anyone in OHYEAH. Yes he did snipe trains that were still 12+ hours out, but the incomings started increasing by even more once he announced he was quitting. If we would have been notified in advance we could have arranged sitters to cover the account more effectively.

DeletedUser

In the past many of your posters have been tedious and arogant. Nemesis was one. 2hot has no issue with being called a troll. There are many more.
I Never once singled you out for being arrogant and always stated it was my assumption. Logic dictates the winning side will post more to rub it in the enemies face. Its the way externals generally works. I think ur concentrating too much on how much more tedious i stated you would be.

As for getting defensive.. not really. Just sounded quite sarcastic, like your players were complaining about.

So your basing OHYEAH on the players who have been recruited when you knew what they were like before, everyone did, if you base your thoughts on OHYEAH off those two players and me then thats upto you but try not to :icon_wink: Base it off the people you talk with.

Thats just the same as OHYEAH and every other tribe saying all of MoM are the same as bigjay, and i'm sure you don't want that.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Doesn't matter how sane you are.
It's a negative feedback (not the same as biology, mind) mechanism. If you have a bad experience with one thing, you are then afraid/stereotype/superimpose the event that you had onto events with others that haven't happened yet;
Like for instance, people that don't want to a certain activity because the last time they did it, it went wrong.

It's a simple concept really.
In that case, if one MoM/Ohyeah member is a jerk, then you can easily colour the rest of them the same, especially in the easily biased human brain. There's obviously a lot of other factors that come into play, like how well you know certain members, their attitude before they joined, etc.

But at the end of the day, if there is a bad seed and that bad seed takes their personal arguments public and makes a real mess of it and then goes on a tyrant rampage, etc, everyone comes down to two simple conclusions:
1) I wouldn't want to be friends with that guy/want him in my tribe/ever work with him (pick which apply)
2) That tribe (or in effect their leadership) must condone this sort of thing as that person hasn't been removed yet or told to shut up. (Humans, as a social construct, expect some privacy/manners in front of others, hence the talk about people "whining" all the time.)

And boom, there's bias created. It's like if an employee of a shop is a jerk to you; try as hard as you will, you will always approach the shop with anger. It's a basic human reaction.

The most obvious example I can give to you is extremists of any group; political or religious or ethical or whatever. You should know the story there and how that influences how you see others with the same, albeit less extreme beliefs.

In a perfect world - it wouldn't matter. Your opinion would be your own. However, we live in socially diverse and complex groups, and especially on this game work in groups. As many people point out ironically when someone complains that it's not a fair 1v1;

It's Tribal wars. You're in a group, hence whenever you open your mouth to speak (metaphorically as you type it out), anything you put will have some sort of rebound consequence on your tribe in terms of opinion of it. Like if a religious extremist makes a comment or does something, it has a negative affect for the whole of that religion, even if 95% of it aren't associated with that extremist side.

Meh.
[/spoil]

Thanks for taking the time to write that descriptive response. However, are you listening to yourself? What you are basically saying is that its ok for people to be ignorant. Yes, the human mind tends to be biased, yes we judge people and therefore their specific group at first glance, but it doesnt make it right. Not all Muslims are terrorist, not all germans are nazis, not all hispanics like beans. If you and I can see that judging a group based on an individual is stupid, instead of sitting back and calling it human nature like you are doing, why dont you try to educate the masses?

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Thanks for taking the time to write that descriptive response. However, are you listening to yourself? What you are basically saying is that its ok for people to be ignorant. Yes, the human mind tends to be biased, yes we judge people and therefore their specific group at first glance, but it doesnt make it right. Not all Muslims are terrorist, not all germans are nazis, not all hispanics like beans. If you and I can see that judging a group based on an individual is stupid, instead of sitting back and calling it human nature like you are doing, why dont you try to educate the masses?

That's not at all what he said. He did not say it's "ok to be ignorant" he said it is ok to stereotype. Which it is. Stereotyping is an extremely useful tool for the survival of social groups and individuals. Take your example, the year is 1940, you are a Jewish person, you see a German approaching. What do you do? Do you A: assume they are a Nazi and flee? or B: say to yourself "not all Germans are Nazis, I shouldn't stereotype" and approach as normal? The reason I specify the year 1940 is because in present day nobody stereotypes Germans as Nazis, in 1940 they may have, and rightfully so, for their survival sake. Let's take your other example "Hispanics like beans" You are now a bean grower and producer, who will you market to? Stereotypes are almost always used in marketing, and with great success. Stereotypes exist for a reason, they don't just pop out of thin air. They come from observation and experience. if anything your viewpoint is ignorant to the realities of the world we live in.

There is another dinstinction with stereotypes that you are incorrectly adding in on your own behalf. You keep specifically adding "all" in order to weaken the argument for stereotypes. Yet nobody with any sense ever says "all" hispanics eat beans or "all x do y" Stereotypes are just "X does Y"
It is understood and accepted that there are and will be exceptions. Perhaps you should listen to yourself, you are being willfully ignorant and foolish.

Stereotyping is absolutely invaluable to make judgments which are critical to making decisions. Survival depends upon it. In order to make any sort of decision you must use the data at hand, to willfully throw out any data available because it might hurt somebodies sensibilities is stupid.

DeletedUser

Have your birdies where you like i don't care have a parrot on my shoulder i still dont care what you think. my hidden identity ? :lol: you not read the last couple of pages it's pretty clear who i was.

What happened to hey everyone send reals at me ? i don't even have 1 incoming from you frankly im dissapointed, i nuked you too and you can't even return the favour :(

No im not still there left after a few months when i was in the business end of my last year at college.

Your posts are 99 percent of the time total crap. You are probably one of the most annoying people on here...

If you want us to attack you, just say your name and it will be taken into consideration. We aren't going to go look for it... you aren't worth the added effort.

And all this talk about how MoM hasn't gotten to the core of ohyeah yet... do we need to bring the war to your footstep before you help defend or counter attack. Playing the blame game saying your new recruits are being tested... what about the old/core members? Are they done being tested? I don't see many conquers in Ohyeahs favor from its "Better/core" warriors.

Well you know where I am "core" players. I'm pretty sure I got a nice front row seat if you got the :cata::cata:

DeletedUser

Your posts are 99 percent of the time total crap. You are probably one of the most annoying people on here...

If you want us to attack you, just say your name and it will be taken into consideration. We aren't going to go look for it... you aren't worth the added effort.

And all this talk about how MoM hasn't gotten to the core of ohyeah yet... do we need to bring the war to your footstep before you help defend or counter attack. Playing the blame game saying your new recruits are being tested... what about the old/core members? Are they done being tested? I don't see many conquers in Ohyeahs favor from its "Better/core" warriors.

Well you know where I am "core" players. I'm pretty sure I got a nice front row seat if you got the :cata::cata:

You serious :lol: i told you a couple of posts back who i am, theres posts a couple of pages back saying who i am, i won't do the work it's not hard to find out who i am i have posted it myself. See you won't look for it thats fine shows how poor you are.

Keep running your mouth like this it's fun to watch just wait until i make you eat your words :)

DeletedUser

24hr
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MoM
Side 2:
Tribes: OHYEAH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 10
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,044,154
Side 2: 93,757
Difference: 950,397

chart

[/spoil]

48hr
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 20
Difference: 171

chart

Side 1: 1,789,331
Side 2: 185,677
Difference: 1,603,654

chart

[/spoil]

War total
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/11/2011 10:16:00 to 07/11/2011 20:36:37

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 102
Difference: 275

chart

Side 1: 3,575,383
Side 2: 906,776
Difference: 2,668,607

chart

[/spoil]

index.php

Keep it up boys.

DeletedUser99773

anyone else think well the mike nemmi argument is interesting but it doesn't really need to be on this thread...

DeletedUser

anyone else think well the mike nemmi argument is interesting but it doesn't really need to be on this thread...

Mike has a tendency to turn threads into his own personal arguments, get used to it :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser95593

You have a tendency to turn threads into personal arguments.