Awards

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I was told Googly went around saying it. Googly never said it to me. So not sure how true that is. But someone started saying it. Cause I have been told about more times then I can remember.

This would be a lie. I've never once said anybody was co-playing the account since you left, apart from Gelo, who can quite clearly be seen posting as a player on the Lucaya account. I'd quite like to know who is spreading these lies and claiming I started it...

DeletedUser

honestly i heard it came from you^^ but then again believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see.

such a shame, you just gave the best bluff you had away by saying he wasnt as we all know Mario is a beast ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
honestly i heard it came from you^^ but then again believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see.

such a shame, you just gave the best bluff you had away by saying he wasnt as we all know Mario is a beast ;)

And who told you this, if you don't mind me asking? It's quite irritating having someone make a lie up and then try to pin it on me :icon_rolleyes:

And I don't lie - I don't see the point in doing so. Why would I bluff when I'm perfectly capable of defending without help? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

honestly i heard it was a rumor and i think it got turned around as you was asking Mario to join your account and probably got misconcepted. im not sure where i heard it though.