Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser

Wow, I go away for a few days and the forums explode, So lets Start with the obvious, Simon your a child, I thought you were going to do it a few weeks ago when I called you out, you have been a disgrace to that account, I never wanted you in that account and ever since you have been it you have been useless, you took it when it was near top 20 and was in good shape and you have done nothing for nearly 2 years, we have carried you and you have ridden our success for too long, I am very glad you are not finishing the world with us. Regarding your attacks, Well Done you have cleared out my very backline villages, who would have ever expected you to do that! I hope you delete but if not I will take pleasure in removing you, remember I know your 100% offense so good luck with that.

Oh wow! your so hurtfull!

But tbh, something has quite annoyed me with my recent attacks on you and john. You both have FULL villages of defence, while players in the tribe had been requesting defence. what a waste. and again, as i said in the mail, i dont care what you think. Its a game. Thats what makes it so easy to throw it all away.

alexmichie

Who has ever requested defense and not received it? especially from k55, if people ask for Def they dont ask from 200hrs out! More examples of how bad a player you are.

DeletedUser

Who has ever requested defense and not received it? especially from k55, if people ask for Def they dont ask from 200hrs out! More examples of how bad a player you are.

Bull shit. Any player will realise defence is sent from backlines to the frontlines as permanent support. That makes sence genius. because those villages have no chance of being attacked....Well :p

And if you had no intention of sending them out, why the hell did you even keep them as defence. if they were only going to sit there.

Anyways, no longer care. Not my problem. I will now stop replying to your poor attempts at insults. Have fun beating an already admitted defeat account :\

I hope it makes you feel more like a man.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexmichie

Dude its 38 vills on my extreme backline, The stats speak for themselves about who is the better player, you couldnt even stay and finish what you started, surprise surprise.

Rated X, your ex WHNC but I have no recollection of you being there and I was council and your little comments so far havent really been anything of note, your 2 years out of the loop and now just making comments about SubV, which if you were in WHNC you would know were a good tribe when they beat us.

DeletedUser

Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.743.821 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (115.983.577 resources)!

Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (566 villages)!

So gay!

DeletedUser

Dude its 38 vills on my extreme backline, The stats speak for themselves about who is the better player, you couldnt even stay and finish what you started, surprise surprise.

Rated X, your ex WHNC but I have no recollection of you being there and I was council and your little comments so far havent really been anything of note, your 2 years out of the loop and now just making comments about SubV, which if you were in WHNC you would know were a good tribe when they beat us.

open your message box :icon_eek:

alexmichie

This isnt the w28 forums and nobody here, cares about w28, if we did we would go to its forums. You seem to be a family tribe orientated world, this world has more been about alliances, mainly due to the high member limit, your also a world in the middle stages of the game and we are very close to the end. so i suggest that if your going to post on this forum that it is about w25 and not w28

DeletedUser

Especially if its more than 1 post ...

@awgz, I thought you weren't going to invite hannibal?!

separate issue: are we now 2 hrs behind germany / Switzerland now?? Tw forum shows 2 hrs ahead....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Especially if its more than 1 post ...

@awgz, I thought you weren't going to invite hannibal?!

separate issue: are we now 2 hrs behind germany / Switzerland now?? Tw forum shows 2 hrs ahead....

He's sitting my account. I've officially quit the world.

edward007007

we are winning all of them and we have less players then this family

No-one cares. "We are winning them"????? What?? Grammar fail. Unfortunately for me I remember you name on W25, so I suggest you tell people who care about W28.

DeletedUser

4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.11.2011 (2.658.312 units)!

HAHAHAHA all from john! Youd think the fool would dodge when he knew they where only nukes! :D It didnt stop him from getting the shit catted out of him :D

DeletedUser

Also this i found kinda amusing

Cerizar on 09.11.2011 at 17:22 Quote
WELCOME ONE WELCOME ALL

THIS IS THE TWILIGHT OF W25
WE WILL BAND TOGETHER IN THIS TIME TO GO OUT WITH AS MUCH DIGNITY AND POINTS AS IS POSSIBLE

FOR SOME TIME SUBV HAVE HAD THERE OWN WAY, NO MORE.
THE ONLY TARGETS ARE SUBV
NOT ALL OF SUBV ARE ACTIVE, WE KNOW THIS.
THOSE OF YOU WITH PREMIUM START LOOKING FOR THEM.
NOBLE AS MANY BARBS OVER 4K AS YOU CAN, BUILD DEFENSIVE FOR ALL NEW VILLAGES.

alexmichie

HAHAHAHA

Hardly any of them are attacking SubV, the majority of it is internals or barbs.

Dignity? your hanging on by the skin of your teeth by nobling anything that is left, Awgz atleast is fighting back, but RGE the little Dignity you did have died when you took in Simon, he just proved what a member he is, already hes posting private things on the publics, Awgz if you do have his sit be careful i dont want you getting banned attacking me with both accounts.