Typical RAM player Annihilation

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

So, there was once this player cshipley :villagers: ...

He was full of bitter and insulting comments. (have to go undig them - bah :icon_biggrin:)

He got alot of warnings. He was boasting alot for his ability to survive and grow. For his ability to withstand attacks, from 150 hrs away...

GUESS WHAT? He is nowhere to be seen anymore! And his sitter(s) - despite their and only their efforts, have now lost the battles of the frontlines ...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: cshipley

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 93
Difference: 119

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,971,375
Side 2: 864,853
Difference: 1,106,522

chart

now that the sitters are tired to fight for a ghost account...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: cshipley

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,236
Side 2: 9,695
Difference: 220,541

chart

[/spoil]

See, I tried alot of times to warn him about what was going to happen if he insisted on the same course of "diplomacy"...

And...

[spoil]
GUESS WHAT! WE ARE NOT DONE YET! 2nd wave is coming to your Aquarium the coming days !!! :lol:
[/spoil]

robot NOT out :axemen: (also niklam, onny123, ChamichA, inflrc, cececole, littledragoncps, bronse, selbytweaker etc etc)

DeletedUser

Glad to see you're still having fun Robot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Thanks electro :)

I have ocean creature - fun :lol:

Hope you are okay!

irockurworld

Not hard when using your mapco script is it.?

And you getting full of yourself you know for a fact if the RAM players like lauradoom and crew had still been fighting against BH. and phoenx then it would be a different story.If players like Aubree,wonderer and a few others where still fully around then you would be singing a different tune.

If noobaxes had not spat his dummy out and switched sides and fought like the rest of us even if loosing which i did not see him loosing any villages to phoenx or BH then would be i different story.

I could go on but will not so go blow your horn somewhere eles

So robot i wonder who is pushing your buttons!

DeletedUser79042

scripts do not send nobles... Mercenaries fight your pathetic accounts due to incapability of owners. The team (which I am not leading btw) are geting alot of resistance NOT by the owner but by the -you know who- usual man/woman of straw whose only scope in this game is to piss some side's players and nothing else. Shipley account (I will refer to this by only this designator from now on) exists only to satisfy a certain stupid individual. It would have been another coach account, but it seems that this is personal.

Bottomline is. You have been defeated (yourself as well since you are gone from the game apparently). You are just trying to make it as hard as it gets for us to move the game forward and finish it.

We will keep sweeping the area we started with. Not going to stop. Use the "script excuse" elsewhere in ... W60.

robot out

I have the same question but it turns out a loop in my processor everytime I try to answer that irockbyebye :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

scripts do not send nobles... Mercenaries fight your pathetic accounts due to incapability of owners. The team (which I am not leading btw) are geting alot of resistance NOT by the owner but by the -you know who- usual man/woman of straw whose only scope in this game is to piss some side's players and nothing else. Shipley account (I will refer to this by only this designator from now on) exists only to satisfy a certain stupid individual. It would have been another coach account, but it seems that this is personal.

robot out

Can you elaborate for those of us who dont know what you are talking about. Im mean about the 'man/woman of straw' / things being personal...

DeletedUser

And you getting full of yourself you know for a fact if the RAM players like lauradoom and crew had still been fighting against BH. and phoenx then it would be a different story.If players like Aubree,wonderer and a few others where still fully around then you would be singing a different tune.

If noobaxes had not spat his dummy out and switched sides and fought like the rest of us even if loosing which i did not see him loosing any villages to phoenx or BH then would be i different story.

I could go on but will not so go blow your horn somewhere eles

I never lost any vills to BH or Phoenx, nor am I afraid to fight in a 1 vs many. I actually enjoy that.

However, when you are in a tribe that is 10 times the size of Phoenx and that you can barely make a dent (while Phoenx is busy with D2). It means your tribe isnn't built on skill. When you can't beat a smaller tribe, you just don't go mess with a bigger one. Most basic common sense, ain't it? RAM has committed the same tactical mistake BD did.

The real fight I did to save RAM was not to throw nukes and nobles and defenses everywhere. I can't even pretend I could influence the outcome that way, nor could Joe or Aubree in any sense either.

The real fight I did was to try to bring members back to earth, to display in any way I could that RAM was far from the best thing ever and that it was simply not good enough to fight the rest of the planet.

That is the only fight I could have won that would have made a difference for RAM members. I lost that one badly and RAM will be beaten badly. That is Justice at its best. :)

DeletedUser79042

Can you elaborate for those of us who dont know what you are talking about

Maybe you should ask the leaders of your tribe. Or ask for a sit of the shipley account yourself. You will see then.

DeletedUser

Or ask for a sit of the shipley account yourself. You will see then.

:icon_biggrin:

I know very well the player you are referring to. I just don't know what you meant...

"usual man/woman of straw whose only scope in this game is to piss some side's players and nothing else. Shipley account (I will refer to this by only this designator from now on) exists only to satisfy a certain stupid individual."

DeletedUser79042

:icon_biggrin:

I know very well the player you are referring to. I just don't know what you meant...

"usual man/woman of straw whose only scope in this game is to piss some side's players and nothing else. Shipley account (I will refer to this by only this designator from now on) exists only to satisfy a certain stupid individual."

Man, You still have questions?

Nice sitting job btw :icon_razz:

Therefore I had the pleasure of "unloading" all the "F" word vocabulary at this certain individual last night, for doing that exact sitting job for all of you slackers :icon_biggrin:
Maybe I will recruit him to SHFU when I am done with Paj and his southerners in a couple of years :lol:

[spoil]
(Good thing Paj cannot say anything @ the pnp nowadays - so I keep blasting him :lol:) [/spoil]

What is the number @ the upper right of the little shrimp account nowadays ? Has it deteriorated ? Oh noes! It is getting bigger !!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

*** dodge !! ***

irockurworld

Man, You still have questions?

Nice sitting job btw :icon_razz:

Therefore I had the pleasure of "unloading" all the "F" word vocabulary at this certain individual last night, for doing that exact sitting job for all of you slackers :icon_biggrin:
Maybe I will recruit him to SHFU when I am done with Paj and his southerners in a couple of years :lol:

[spoil]
(Good thing Paj cannot say anything @ the pnp nowadays - so I keep blasting him :lol:) [/spoil]

What is the number @ the upper right of the little shrimp account nowadays ? Has it deteriorated ? Oh noes! It is getting bigger !!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

*** dodge !! ***

You call others slackers but you all are using Mapco which i would love to get hold of to make it easier for sending my attacks out.

I may have to get a better mapco script made for all TW users to be able to use to make it more fair for every player.

MR.MR

You call others slackers but you all are using Mapco which i would love to get hold of to make it easier for sending my attacks out.

I may have to get a better mapco script made for all TW users to be able to use to make it more fair for every player.

Good luck with that one, hope you have a very very large bank of servers/database space

DeletedUser79042

fyi, I still have the ole good "nuke 'em" script. and a fantastic coord grabber that is free at the forum. You click the map and you get coords picked.

Great to compensate for your "fantasy" MAPCO script if there is such :icon_cool:

I hereby promise, to send you these 2 scripts the moment you delete your account. You are free to use them to any accounts you may wish to pilot right after that. For more info in tribal hugging, contact the girls in BH, as Paj gets really upset with hugging the enemy :lol:

DeletedUser

Mapco doesn't do anything that is unfair at all. Go cry somewhere else.

I clic and I clic and I clic to send attacks like anyone else does.

DeletedUser

Assuming such a thing called Mapco exists ... I'm not sure what advantage people think it imparts over other tools readily available.

I'm sure RAM has their own scripts they use (at least they did when I was co-playing over there.) I know several members of Phoenx developed scripts for Phoenx use. What's the difference? Even you, IRock, just wrote that you might "get a better mapco script" ... if you can write one, others can too, correct?

All that being said ...

Is mapco the latest excuse? "We would be winning if we just had access to mapco!"

(Of course, it helps to win wars if you actually try to attack and/or noble those you are warring against, instead of nobling solely your own dead accounts ... See Calarasi's regular stat updates.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67579

Well, why don't you do that, as of this moment Mapco is approved but the mods and we do not have to share with anyone that we do not want to. I will tell you this it is made up of approved scripts from the forums here. The issue is not having Mapco it not learning the skills needed to send mass attacks. I knew how to send mass attacks quickly long before we got Mapco and only used a regular fake script to do it. Mapco is tool that is all it has nothing to do with skills, it does not allow us to send attacks faster.

BH was very fortunate to have BelValcor that made sure that all who wanted it had training and who devoted much of his time learning and figuring out how to do things better and easier. He would then teach the rest of us what he learned. I will give you hint. Opera

Other than that you will get nothing out of me, but this does show that RAM and Loen both are not as good as they think they are.

DeletedUser

What every man does not want to hear...

[spoil]I've seen bigger[/spoil]

P.S. How did your nobles go yesterday?

[spoil]Can I have an invite to SHFU too? ;)[/spoil]

Other than that you will get nothing out of me, but this does show that RAM and Loen both are not as good as they think they are.

Unfortunately I think the recent dracula stats have already showed us that...

Well done to Phoenx and BH.

Let's hope all of your computers crash for a few days :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I've seen bigger
[spoil]
tell me about it. me too :)
[/spoil]

P.S. How did your nobles go yesterday?
[spoil]
they died. they usually do :icon_wink: you want a cake for the achievement? :lol:
[/spoil]

Can I have an invite to SHFU too? ;)
[spoil]

I will think about that when time comes. I obviously need a pet :lol:

[/spoil]

Assuming such a thing called Mapco exists ...
<<<< ---- Good Female Propaganda

vs

this moment Mapco is approved but the mods and we do not have to share with anyone that we do not want to.
<<<< ---- Bad Female Propaganda

= the female word @ the pnp is balanced :lol:

I have a proposal for RAM. You guys delete shrimps and irock accounts and I delete mine. How's that for a deal? So the game in this world moves forward and we let the usual -world known- pointwhores knock themselves out with keeping taking barbies till 2030 AD ?

PS
Let's hope all of your computers crash for a few days :D
LOL mine did. Last night. You guys can noble me out the coming days :icon_eek:

DeletedUser70594

I have a proposal for RAM. You guys delete shrimps and irock accounts and I delete mine.

WTF? Do not listen to the Robot Guys. i want some more villages on k56. there is no FUn to noble the barb sea ... :p

DeletedUser79042

I have a proposal for RAM. You guys delete shrimps and irock accounts and I delete mine. How's that for a deal? So the game in this world moves forward and we let the usual -world known- pointwhores knock themselves out with keeping taking barbies till 2030 AD ?

The above DEAL, is now valid until this Saturday 23:59 ST. As a goodwill demonstrator, I will send no attacks (unless I get attacked of course), to any RAM member.

2 inactives for 1 active.

What SAY YOU ?

PS

1. Silence is no DEAL of course :icon_wink:
2. I hate bla bla bla about it. When they go barb, I hit delete. Easy as this.

Last edited: