Typical RAM player Annihilation

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hahaha, what could RAM do without any inactives to eat? :lol:

DeletedUser79042

They can eat ,,, the barbs. Takes some troops though, so they may have to plan an op :lol:

Additionally, no sitter is needed anymore, so they fire raven's a@@ :lol:

Where is shipley btw? Having one of his "standard" gardening expeditions? You know, the ones he usually is having whenever he is attacked in this game... Better get in touch with this world known florist and talk to him about the pnp deal offered here. Irock is monitoring, so that is no problem.

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The above DEAL, is now valid until this Saturday 23:59 ST. As a goodwill demonstrator, I will send no attacks (unless I get attacked of course), to any RAM member.

2 inactives for 1 active.

What SAY YOU ?

PS

1. Silence is no DEAL of course :icon_wink:
2. I hate bla bla bla about it. When they go barb, I hit delete. Easy as this.

Not that i have any say in it... But i believe your deal stinks :)

Irock is not inactive, just been busy of late. However at least he is still logging in on a daily basis....

Secondly, ships account going barb would allow phoenx and BH to enter k66 way too easily... Compromising our backlines considerably...

DeletedUser79042

Not that i have any say in it...

I saw a post like that coming...

2. I hate bla bla bla about it.

... but since this a game indeed and you seem a descent poster, I will give some answers:

Irock is not inactive, just been busy of late. However at least he is still logging in on a daily basis....

irock is like the wind. once he decides to quit, once he decides to "login" - not play ;)

Secondly, ships account going barb would allow phoenx and BH to enter k66 way too easily...

man. this will be barbland anyway. You all got enough nobles to eat barbies. And ... experienced players :)

Compromising our backlines considerably...

lol! what backlines??? who cares about them anyway? Soon (not so soon, but still ...) there will be no more than 50-80 active players, most of them munching barbs and internals. Just saying...

Clock ticks till midnight tonight.

ende

DeletedUser

clock.gif

Ticking faster than you think!

MR.MR

Secondly, ships account going barb would allow phoenx and BH to enter k66 way too easily... Compromising our backlines considerably...

With 3 hours of planning I could map out a system of eating that would allow you to take all of the villages without BH being able to sneak into k66. Bad excuse.

DeletedUser

So K66 is your weak point? Roger. Tx.

Not what I said at all. But if that's what you're gonna take from it then gl :icon_wink:

R2, I'm pretty sure I saw a fresh incoming from you before your 'deadline' anyways... I will repost later when I find which one it was.

DeletedUser

Not like we don't have any choice where to go, north-south-east-west.... All wide open :lol:

You know what they say...

When the going gets tough, the 'tough' join the winning side and gloat about how easy it is...

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I left before it really got tough... and then again that was your choice not mine. I will never follow stupidy, ever. As Wittman said, RAM decided to live with mistakes instead of fixing them... Not my choice. :icon_wink:

Do I have to go back in everything that put RAM in that position, again? Probably not since I'm sure everybody knows. I predicted it and it happened. I have such small influence on the outcome, as an individual.

We can always go with all those who left RAM (and this world) and even a duke who deleted (and pretends to have quit this world). How about a duke that put his tribe in this mess is the first to delete?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44039

so i have a new deal here, how about all ram players (the 3 of them :O) quit, and then ill quit!

DeletedUser

I left before it really got tough... and then again that was your choice not mine. I will never follow stupidy, ever. As Wittman said, RAM decided to live with mistakes instead of fixing them... Not my choice. :icon_wink:

Do I have to go back in everything that put RAM in that position, again? Probably not since I'm sure everybody knows. I predicted it and it happened. I have such small influence on the outcome, as an individual.

We can always go with all those who left RAM (and this world) and even a duke who deleted (and pretends to have quit this world). How about a duke that put his tribe in this mess is the first to delete?

Fine,

When the going looks like it will get tough, join the winning side and gloat about how easy it is...

It's OK, you are happy with your new position, good for you... That doesn't mean you have any respect from your former tribemates who did stay and tough it out. At the end of the day, I am OK with losing a game. It's not the first time and certainly wont be the last.

You did not go for the deal. FAIL. :icon_neutral:

It really wasn't a very good deal...

DeletedUser79042

At the end of the day, I am OK with losing a game.
When it comes to TW and W30, this probably should be @ the end of the decade... :lol:

You will probably make it being a teller in a big company in some decades. Nothing more :icon_biggrin:

how about all ram players (the 3 of them :O) quit, and then ill quit!
rizky, here is the counterdeal.

a. I join RAM
b. Me, shrimps, irocbyebye, all delete.
c. You sit Paj, disband Phoenx and delete after sending all yours and Paj's nukes to Cham.

How's that ?

DeletedUser

Fine,

When the going looks like it will get tough, join the winning side and gloat about how easy it is...

It's OK, you are happy with your new position, good for you... That doesn't mean you have any respect from your former tribemates who did stay and tough it out. At the end of the day, I am OK with losing a game. It's not the first time and certainly wont be the last.

I lost respect for my former tribemates long ago so I couldn't care less what they think of me. It's not about winning or losing, it's about how you do it. We can go with all the lack of respect RAM showed to other tribes and we can go on a lot of things that makes RAM pathetic. What is happening to RAM is all well deserved and RAM will end in the trash of TW history, where it belongs. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser44039

rizky, here is the counterdeal.

a. I join RAM
b. Me, shrimps, irocbyebye, all delete.
c. You sit Paj, disband Phoenx and delete after sending all yours and Paj's nukes to Cham.

How's that ?

i need to much time to do that D:

MR.MR

Hey everyone, its cshpley's birthday today! Lets all celebrate by sending birthday punches to him! (26 per village sound good?)

Last edited by a moderator: